Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 24th, 2008 at 06:45am
she really should need to learn to appreciate what she has herself which others will die for. lol. That sort of 45 degree angle noses are so cute on kids, especially the ones with freckles. That's what makes Gerard forever young looking...plus the nice rounded cheeks. Funny that Mikey being his brother is complete opposite.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 24th, 2008 at 06:52am
^^ lmao, i don't like my nose either. But i do wonder what i'd look like with a nose like Gerard's. Not that I want to wear it even if it were possible. Hmm do you reckon he's a donor anyway? My imagination's starting to run wild lol...i'm thinking of hand transplants which i read in a novel. If Gerard's hand ever got transplanted I'd feel sorry for whoever is living with it...it'll do it's own thing.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 24th, 2008 at 06:55am
my nose is massive Yak
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 24th, 2008 at 07:06am
Shut up, it is not lol. I'll swap with you.

Me and a friend were bagging our noses one day, and saying how much we loved the other's. It started when she randomly exclaimed "See! I wan't I nice normal-shapped nose like yours!" Anyway, our other friend with us was just giving us this sheer 'wtf?' look, at a loss to understand how we could possibly hate our noses. As in, it didn't occur to her that it was a body part that you could hate.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 24th, 2008 at 07:15am
my nose is bigger and i have "the bump"
you know how some people have "the hook"?, well
i have the bump
[its like if you look at my nose from the side its not sorta straight or curvy or cute, it has a bump like half way down and its not exactly small :/ ]
haha, if i could change one thing about myself it would be my nose

eww i start school in a week :/
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 24th, 2008 at 07:17am
bleeeh i just dislike my nose. and my lips and my eyes and just everything Neutral
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
January 24th, 2008 at 07:19am
Wow. School starts in a week. That's crazy.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 24th, 2008 at 07:21am
there's absolutely nothing wrong with your nose hannah.
mine's just demented. I'm used to it front on, but i can't even look at it side on. I think I had too many nose bleeds as a kid so i must have squished it flat from pinching it.

i prefer looking at my red streaks in this photo.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 24th, 2008 at 07:22am
I can't wait for school to go back. I'm sick of my sister being at home lol. Bring on tomorrow! My family goes away tomorrow and I have that house aaaall to myself. Not that I'll be alone, but y'know. Whee all the same.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 24th, 2008 at 07:24am
AHH YEAR 12 STARTS IN A WEEK. so scared.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 24th, 2008 at 06:15pm
You'll probably hear it from 1000 people and, like it was for me when people were saying it to me, it wont mean much to you - but it retrospect, Year 12 doesn't matter all that much. If you don't get 1st round entry into the course you want, there's always other ways in.

In VCE I thought it was the be all and end all and I virtually killed myself studying to get the ENTER I did. And looking back now, I dunno if it was worth it. I should have relaxed a little more. Cause it's not as important as all your teachers will make out.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 24th, 2008 at 06:19pm
CAcT '-.-' tux:
Funny that Mikey being his brother is complete opposite.

i know, its like and my sister. like she has really hard-etched feautres...she has a Mikey nose...i laugh at her for it XD and like stuff but then i've got the opposite.

and in regards to Gerard nose donoring...i'd so take his nose File michael jackson-y or not it's cute. plus you could be all 'fo shiz, i have a rockstars nose' although i dont know how appealing that sounds now i think about it XD
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
January 24th, 2008 at 10:22pm
^^ I so agree with what you said, year 12 is so not worth slaving over... really. Then again, I didn't really do that much work anyway.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 24th, 2008 at 11:26pm
I'm not even doing Year 12....

I'm finishing year 10 then TAFE lmfao
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 24th, 2008 at 11:40pm
It's probably the same at Uni. A lot of people who go through Uni get to the end and think it's pointless. Most people tell me I shouldn't work as hard as I do, nor care as much as I do, but I find it hard not to. I have a terrible habit of never doing anything the easy way.

Ugh, we're getting killed in the cricket. This is painful to watch.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 25th, 2008 at 06:09am
Kiki Kannibal;:
and in regards to Gerard nose donoring...i'd so take his nose File michael jackson-y or not it's cute. plus you could be all 'fo shiz, i have a rockstars nose' although i dont know how appealing that sounds now i think about it XD
[/font]

ahah yeah on second thoughts...eh. I'd want it disinfected & all the booga cleaned out before even if so. Shocked I'd be so vain if I had Gerard's actual nose.

and...someone just made my day today.
Just when I thought it would be another ordinary & boring day at work, my boss' little sister visited the shop. The point is that she's the one I've been hearing about all the time- the full on, hardcore MCR fan one. I couldn't help but just stand there and talk MCR concert with her...it was so good to get more concert memories & PCD off my chest. & the funny thing is I've never met her before, we didn't introduce ourselves & we crashed straight into real MCR talk like Our Lady of Sorrows, Ghost of You, Headfirst for Halos & Revenge days, Bob, Mikey's hair, posters in rooms & whatnot. So ridiculously awesome.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 25th, 2008 at 08:10am
I totally just had the biggest scare of my life walking home from the yrain station tonight. In a 'I didn't think I was gonna make it home alive' kinda way. I came online to try to calm down and no one was on. I'm glad I could come here and indirectly talk to people, cause I've finally settled down now.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 25th, 2008 at 08:38am
what's wrong rhiannon? that thing must've freaked your brains out.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 25th, 2008 at 08:50am
Ah, just drunk tards. As soon as I started walking home I got this creepy feeling like something was gonna happen. I just knew. Then half way home there was this group of drunk guys yelling at this couple walking home on the opposite side of the road. Then they crossed onto my side of the road. I freaked and crossed to the opposite side and the other couple were like "Yeah, come walk with us." But then I had to turn the corner and walk right past where this group of guys were, so I was alone again. This was like 3 streets from my house. One of the guys from the group asked me for a lighter, I just said "Nah mate, I don't smoke" and kept walking past as fast as I could. I figured it was over when I lost sight of them, but then they started yelling repeatedly "Hey bitch! Where'd you go?" and other obscene things, like what they were gonna do to me if they caught me. Sounded like they were trying to follow me, their voices kept sounding closer. My brain was like lajkhfhfkjhf.

So yeah, that's my way too long account of that lol. I don't scare easily, so it was a very foreign feeling. I think it was more that the other people were scared, and the thought they could follow me all the way home that freaked me out so much. Dad's always saying he doesn't want me walking those streets at night, but that's like the first time in 3 years that something dodgy happened.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 25th, 2008 at 09:02am
one of those guys is enough to freak me out! i would've been scared shitless in that situation, especially that they actually yelled out to you and asked you stuff.

there's been rumours that there's this crazy many walking the neighbourhood streets with a knife. And around my old highschool (which is a girls school so that'll explain), there's always been these perverts aiming at girls from my school, so there's always police cars patrolling. We're just special. & a year ago unfortunately a girl from the school got raped by one of these weirdos.