Don't have an account? Create one!

The Paranormal

AuthorMessage
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
January 18th, 2008 at 06:59am
I'm really into paranormal things. Does anyone else share this passion? I'd love to hear some of your experiences and I'm happy to share mine.

What are your opinions on paranormal activities? Do you believe in ghosts or do you think it's a load of crap?
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
January 18th, 2008 at 07:53am
I think there's a topic like this on the Discussion board Mr. Green
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
January 18th, 2008 at 08:18am
Really? Ah, crap.

Thanks for letting me know. Very Happy
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
January 18th, 2008 at 08:25am
No problem ^.^
SweetRevenge1992
Salute You in Your Grave
SweetRevenge1992
September 6th, 2008 at 03:37am
I am lol I really like ghost stories.
earlysunsetlovers
Joining The Black Parade
earlysunsetlovers
September 6th, 2008 at 07:14pm
i love ghost and anything paranormal
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
September 6th, 2008 at 07:36pm
mee too. anyone every heard of the show The X-files? my fave. its very weird.
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
September 7th, 2008 at 03:16am
I expierienced something sort of paranormal.. with some kind of entity at my staircase.

There's this loud 'pssssst' I heard once, and it was coming from the stairs, I was in my room then. I got so freaked out I called my mom to go to my room xD
Yeah, it was freaky but it never happened again. I was pretty sure there was something in there.

And there was this thing that happened last January.
We visited the province with my mom and aunt, and since then I started having severe fevers and vomiting.
My aunt's friend, who was a religous and holy man, did some sort of... I don't know, prayer or something.
He said there was some entity in me that refused to go out, and was with me in my house back in my hometown, and he did something to me that made my 'friend' go out, and since then I never got sick again. He also advised me to stay away from negative stuff.

Wierd, huh? I'm not lying, I promise.
Aviendia
Killjoy
Aviendia
October 5th, 2008 at 07:06am
I see shadows of people and hear there breathing....a man stays close by my side....with his pets....a shadow wolf and a shadow panther...it's like there waiting for me to do something....i don't know....and well....I've actually met two vampires.Isn't that considered paranormal? I love paranormal stuff.
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
October 7th, 2008 at 08:41pm
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Wow

I love the show, Paranormal States. It's amazing, I love it. It's not the ghostly bull shit I like, it's the interesting stuff, when it's real and when people tel true life stories that I love.
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
October 20th, 2008 at 12:40pm
^ Paranormal State is the best ghost related show. Agreed.
winchester.
Touched by Angels
winchester.
October 24th, 2008 at 11:04pm
Oh I love this stuff.
I'm probably insane but whatever, I talk to Keith Moon and Brian Jones all the time.
They're good friends of mine.
earlysunsetlovers
Joining The Black Parade
earlysunsetlovers
November 18th, 2008 at 08:17am
theres a ghost in my house and i can hear it in my hallway outside my room...its realy creepy...and one time i heard my backdoor open and close when i was home alone and nothing was there when i looked XD it was creepy
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 19th, 2008 at 08:23am
Aviendia:
I see shadows of people and hear there breathing....a man stays close by my side....with his pets....a shadow wolf and a shadow panther...it's like there waiting for me to do something....i don't know....and well....I've actually met two vampires.Isn't that considered paranormal? I love paranormal stuff.

Care to elaborate on the vampires thing? sounds pretty interesting.. Wink
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
November 19th, 2008 at 09:49am
It's certainly very interesting.

This happened at my school a couple of years ago.

On Friday October 13th 2006, a girl at my school got run over by a car. The fire alarm went off three times, and everyone was panicking like crazy!
The girl that got run over by the car had her leg broken, she's fine now Smile.

Probably just a coincidence, but who knows?
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
November 19th, 2008 at 11:02am
i've seen and felt so many things :/
i saw a boyabout 3 times during the years ive been living here, felt hands running up my back [ molested by ghosts. interesting ], ive heard people calling me or whispers and groans and such.
my sister even saw a man outside of my bedroom window , hence my fear of windows.
it's pretty scary actually
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
November 25th, 2008 at 11:25pm
You know the things that are discribed in the beginning of Sleep? I've experienced the same things a few times. I was laying in bed, my cat cuddling, then all the sudden, it feels like someone's smothering me, i can't move, and I see a snake, possible a cobra at the side of my bed. I got myself free from what ever was going on. Happened again, a few hours ago. Only this time, i didn't see the snake.
disenchanted romance
Awake and Unafraid
disenchanted romance
November 26th, 2008 at 12:48am
i don't believe in ghosts and i haven't experienced any weird happenings or something but i like the mysteries of the paranormal stuff. it's very interesting.
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
November 26th, 2008 at 01:05pm
my friend Jenni attracts demons..

She ouija boarded at my other friend's house, and they found vampires, demons, and young children.

My other friend Evee did a paranormal investigation at Amityville
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
November 26th, 2008 at 01:37pm
Two really freaky things have happened at my house:

1) My sister heard someone singing when she was in the bath - she thought it was me but I was downstairs with my parents. We are the only ones in the house, and there was no TV on or anything.

2) I once saw a peice of paper with the word 'baby' on my mothers desk when I was home alone. Next thing I know I can hear a baby crying upstairs. I went to look, and there was nothing there but in my parent's room it was really cold compared with the rest of the house.

Freaky...