Don't have an account? Create one!

INO Memories?

AuthorMessage
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
January 26th, 2016 at 03:16am

I just logged in for the first time in about 4 years and am pretty glad my account wasn't disabled tbh.

I've not been able to stay in contact with a lot of my old friends on ino but have a lot of memories of this site. And also I've been a member since April 17th, 2006, its almost my 10th birthday!
cat.lady
Killjoy
cat.lady
February 16th, 2016 at 12:23pm
okay, i just made an account on here, but i was a member back in 2006 when i was 12! i have so many memories of this place. i remember life on the murder scene came out and i wanted it, and asked people on here for advice on how to get her to let me have it! haha. omfg though, this is crazy. i didn't think this site would still be up. my old username was awwfrankie c:
that confessions thread tho.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
July 10th, 2016 at 12:47am
Oh my god.
I have so many memories from this site.
I don't remember what particular threads,
but there were so many.
I made a lot of friends on here who made my
adolescence a lot more bearable.
I only talk to one still, Jess, but I have a few people
on Facebook and twitter. It's almost comforting to see
what they're up to and like their posts etc. to show that
we still support each other. Being on this site makes me
want to cry with nostalgia. Even though I was super
lonely growing up, I somehow miss my time on here dearly.
Love you INO <3
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
February 13th, 2020 at 01:30pm
story board wayt, those were the days
Moonlight melodies.
Bleeding on the Floor
Moonlight melodies.
October 26th, 2020 at 02:44am
God, I remember spending so much time hanging out on this board when I was young. This board was the reason I became interested in photo editing and photography. Thanks to my old friends, I hope you're all well. I miss the competitions on the Art subforum, Such a good time.
Matt Good.
Devil's Got Your Number
Matt Good.
July 12th, 2021 at 10:59am
I am a member from way back when and I didn’t even know I could get into this still! I still think about my INO days fondly, and I still keep in touch with a couple of people. If anyone used to know sees this, I still think of you and you will always have a place in my heart.
Laur xoxo
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
September 22nd, 2021 at 04:53am
I was looking for my old photographs and accounts dotted around the internet before I typed "imnotokay.net" in my browser to see if this place was still kicking. I've checked in on it periodically but haven't for a good five or so years now.

I created my account in 2006. It took ~twenty minutes of searching to finally track down a post of mine (I'm so glad INO is public). With knowledge of the username, I guessed the password, and got in.

Scrolling through the forums/profiles, the names of the people behind the users/avas popped in to my head. I haven't forgotten any of you, even if we weren't close. This was the main community I was part of when I was younger. In a way, I'm happy that it's dead. It feels like we all grew up, and got on with our lives. I hope everyone is happy now. I am. Sending love to you all.
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
September 24th, 2021 at 09:05am
Matt Good.:
I am a member from way back when and I didn’t even know I could get into this still! I still think about my INO days fondly, and I still keep in touch with a couple of people. If anyone used to know sees this, I still think of you and you will always have a place in my heart.
Laur xoxo

not sure if you remember me, but i remember you! this is so crazy.

i was recently telling my boyfriend all about INO. i’ll remember you all forever i think.
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
May 16th, 2022 at 09:31pm
I was here with a lot of us in the late 2000s! I'm 33 now! MCR's new song made me think of this forum and the friends I made here. Still in touch with a few of them!!

I also want to ask if anyone from back then is in touch with Erin. She catfished us a bit but it was okay; she was from Liverpool, her brother was called Reuben, she loved AFI more than anything in the world. She was going through some shit and I hope we helped in some way. I don't care if any of it was real or not, she was my friend and I loved her to pieces and I'd quite like to know she's okay.
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
May 30th, 2022 at 03:33pm
Wow. The amount of memories this brings back. I spend so many years here I even became admin at one point. I met so many amazing people and I often wonder what happened to many of you. This forum was such a huge part of my life for so long.

I’m 34 now and have two little boys who’s first concert will be MCR in a few weeks here in Sweden.
I still talk to Narin and I follow a few other on social media.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
June 1st, 2022 at 01:28am
kinney.:
story board wayt, those were the days
omg yes those really were the days.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
June 2nd, 2022 at 07:36pm
half-faced harlots
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
July 10th, 2022 at 07:38pm
Aphex Hanna:
Wow. The amount of memories this brings back. I spend so many years here I even became admin at one point. I met so many amazing people and I often wonder what happened to many of you. This forum was such a huge part of my life for so long.

I’m 34 now and have two little boys who’s first concert will be MCR in a few weeks here in Sweden.
I still talk to Narin and I follow a few other on social media.

Hanna!! What's up? I have you and Narin on social media but it's been so long. Do you hear from Elsa at all?
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
November 17th, 2022 at 11:46pm
I was active on this message board in 2007-2009. Every so often I come back on to see what's going on. It's always suuuch a trip. One of my earliest memories is coming on here and discussing the Projekt Rev tour, especially the Frank/Gerard "fight" lol. I also remember staying up till like 7am in the summer shooting the shit with everyone on here. Ugh to be 14 again lol. I miss this place. If Twitter goes down I hope this place gets revived! lmao
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
May 4th, 2023 at 02:25pm
I met my forever person on this site. it's crazy to think neither of us come on here much any more but we couldn't be closer irl. life is weird haha