Don't have an account? Create one!

Questions for an interview with the band?

AuthorMessage
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
February 6th, 2008 at 03:30am
Or about the weirdest gifts hes ever received.
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
February 6th, 2008 at 09:20am
I agree with asking about the Hang 'Em High.
It's so friggen annoying. xD I can't figure it out, either.
And I agree about asking about the new member. That's a great idea.
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
February 6th, 2008 at 12:58pm
ZombieSerenade:
You really should ask them "What exactly is Keith Morris saying in the background of 'Hang Em High' ?"

I'd be forever in your debt if you could find that out.

Yeah...it's kind of old news...but unlike the other whisperings in the background of songs, no one has been able to figure this one out as far as I know. It bugs me every time I listen to the song.

Who's Keith Morris and what's he doing in Hang 'Em High? Sorry that was off topic.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
February 6th, 2008 at 05:33pm
Hear The Sound:
Well if you wanna be controversial you could ask Gerard how he feels about the sudden surge of "Gerard has changed" "Gerard's doing drugs and drinking again" and how some fans have suddenly lost faith in him.

But I agree with everyone else.

I would REALLY like to know the answer to this.
ZombieSerenade
Killjoy
ZombieSerenade
February 7th, 2008 at 09:39am
Hear The Sound:

Who's Keith Morris and what's he doing in Hang 'Em High? Sorry that was off topic.

Keith Morris was the (co-)founder and lead singer of Black Flag and The Circle Jerks. He did guest vocals in "Hang 'Em High", but it's impossible to make out what's he's saying. I've been dying for someone to bring it up in an interview for ages.

I think the question about what they do with all the gifts has been asked a few times already. They don't throw any of it away. Some stuff gets kept on the bus, other things they keep at home. Mama Way keeps a lot of the stuff, too. Gerard usually throws the boas back into the crowd, so he probably doesn't have that big of a collection.

Also, they haven't been outright asked about the change in the fanbase, but they mention it often. From what they've said here and there: They don't see much of a change, other than an increase in fair-weather fans -- but that doesn't bother them. They always avoid saying anything remotely negative about the fans.

I love the question about how Gerard feels about the "Gerard is drinking/doing drugs again rumours leading to fans looseing faith" situation. If he doesn't already know about it, he should.

I think asking about that demo the Skeleton Crew got to hear, the second new song we now have, the symbolism in the TBP cover art, The New DVD (What's going to be on it other than the Mexico show? Is the Maxwell's show still going to be on there? What about The New Song?), what they have planned for The Bamboozle Left, and if they're playing any other festivals this year would also be great topics.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
February 10th, 2008 at 10:43am
When is/was the interview?
Tainted Seance
Joining The Black Parade
Tainted Seance
February 10th, 2008 at 11:52am
I believe it is on February 27th.
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
February 12th, 2008 at 01:25am
Why don't you ask if any of the guys actually have a Myspace, so that can be cleared up once and for all!!
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
February 12th, 2008 at 02:15am
^^^
i doubt there will be an actual answer for that. Whether they do or not, its not our position to ask or know.
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
February 13th, 2008 at 06:11am
^^ good point, i only thought of it because i am sick of people fighting over whether they have myspaces or not, or if the ones up there are real!!!

it actually doen't make any difference to me, because i don't have myspace, so wouldn't go on there anyway!
Complication
Fabulous Killjoy
Complication
February 13th, 2008 at 01:34pm
Ask them about the "Black Parade is Dead" comment.
ZombieSerenade
Killjoy
ZombieSerenade
February 13th, 2008 at 06:35pm
They've already said they don't have myspaces, though. It's just that some people think they're just lying so fans won't bombard them. Even if the guys deny it again, there will still be those who won't believe it.

"The Black Parade is Dead" comment is becuase they killed off The Black Parade at the Mexico show. In other words: they're still playing songs from the album, but they aren't performing as the band "The Black Parade" anymore. They're back to being just MCR. If you meant the myspace comment, it's because that's the title of their new DVD.

lol C'mon guys, come up with something we don't already know! Smile
Complication
Fabulous Killjoy
Complication
February 13th, 2008 at 07:16pm
"Have you decided on a name for the new album?"
or
"What are your opinions on the war in Iraq?"
I've always wanted to know that second one.
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
February 14th, 2008 at 01:20am
Complication:
"Have you decided on a name for the new album?"

i'm pretty sure they would have... on LOTMS didn't Gee say that soon after they finish an album, he knows title for the next one?
i'm not sure though...
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
February 15th, 2008 at 12:10pm
I think this belongs in the Band section. And please, don't spam.
mental fiction.
Banned
mental fiction.
February 15th, 2008 at 02:50pm
[to Gerard] You once said your favourite lyric was, "How wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying" from Our Lady Of Sorrows. Has that changed?
xBeautifullyChaoticx
Killjoy
xBeautifullyChaoticx
February 15th, 2008 at 06:07pm
I always wanted to know if the guys found it creepy when girls started crying in their presence. Stupid question, I know...but I'm curious. =)

And can you post the interview afterwards. I would like to hear the answers to all of these questions.

And you are so luckyyy. Have fun. =)
daneeissxc.
Jazz Hands
daneeissxc.
February 16th, 2008 at 09:12pm
Oh damn. I forgot what my question was. >_<
8D
I'll figure it out. In like 5 minutes. xD
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
February 18th, 2008 at 01:08am
Ask them:

'If you were the patient, how would death come for you?'
meganelizabeth
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meganelizabeth
February 23rd, 2008 at 06:13am
the interview might have already taken place, but just incase it hasnt,

could you ask them if they will be voting? and who they're voting for?
they seem the kinda guys that would find who became the president of their country important.