Don't have an account? Create one!

RIP Heath Ledger

AuthorMessage
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 24th, 2008 at 06:06pm
As much as it sickens me seeing it, what gets to me most is how disrespectful it is. Even after he has died, people can't resist trying to get that money shot. It's like let the poor bloke rest in peace.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 25th, 2008 at 08:54am
that 'church' website...their attitude is so way off the scale it's ridiculous they even call themselves a church. Those people are using the bible to condemn people, not for love, but to satisfy their disgusting thirst for power. The name of their site, "God hates fags" is enough to tell me they're just another cult. Baptist my shiny arse.

Back to Heath. My sympathies with his family & daughter. A great loss to everyone who's known his name.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 25th, 2008 at 09:08am
i hate how people are saying its a suicide. he would never leave his baby.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 25th, 2008 at 09:19am
As the facts keep coming out, it's seeming more and more obvious that it wasn't suicide. It was accidental. He had severe insomnia, and apparently it had been getting worse and worse lately. It seems, in a desperation to sleep, he took a little too many sleeping tablets. Which is just so damn tragic.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 25th, 2008 at 09:23am
dont forget pnemonia
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 25th, 2008 at 09:29am
I hope it wasn't suicide.
I just can't believe it would have been.

A friend of mine told me today she had a hugeeeeee Heath Ledger marathon yesterday, and cried for like, twelve hours straight.
I don't think anyone can get their head around it.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 25th, 2008 at 10:31am
i watched 10 things i hate about you...and when he sang that song.. i was like "sob"
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 25th, 2008 at 05:05pm
They're a Heath Ledger special on Foxtel today. But I don't think there'll be any packages or whatever. I think they're just playing A Kight's Tale and then The Patriot.
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
January 26th, 2008 at 12:07am
I haven't been on here for a couple of days, but when I first heard, I was absolutely shocked that he had died.
Especially from on overdose (yeah I know, not confirmed, but likely). He just doesn't seem like that type of guy.
Then I went from being sad to absolutely disgusted. I seen the body bag footage numerous times on the news since it happened & I don't know why they had to show it at all! I certainly didn't want to see that & I'm sure most people wouldn't.
THEN I heard about the GodHatesFags thing - which is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
HEATH LEDGER WAS NOT GAY. He portrayed ONE in A movie. It's just ridculous that they would think about crashing his fuenral because of that stupid reason.
I can't believe that there even are people out there who truly believe the sort of crap they do.
I'm also so sick of them replaying that interview where he said he felt good about dying.
It's so obviously taken out of context just to make it sound like he wanted to die.
Because a suicide spin on the story is better for the media than just an accident.
It shits me to no end! Sometimes I really just hate the media.

On a kinda different note, I just seen the trailer for The Dark Knight and holy crap is it creepy
Take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIR9dAZRR0
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
January 26th, 2008 at 04:05am
I think that's why it was so shocking
We would never relate Heath to the typical destructive behaviour of famous people. I don't believe it was suicide, but the fact that it was an accident almost makes it worse. It was an accident, so easily avoided, he could still be here. Still be acting, still be looking after his little girl.

I hate the media Disgust
GhouliaYelps
Jazz Hands
GhouliaYelps
January 27th, 2008 at 08:51am
omg, his death was such a shock. i found the night i got back from being overseas and was like "omfg no way". it was so unexpected. of all the people, not heath.
and that church is disgusting. They're insensitive and they're message is so wrong and aghhh they just annoy me. i watched a documentary about said 'church' and not only do they picket other churches but the funerals of dead soldiers. theý're cowards.

r.i.p heath
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
January 31st, 2008 at 03:26am
i just hasd a heath ledger movie marathon with some friends
we watched Ten things... and the song, *tear*
and candy. i love Candy.

his death was such a shock to me and it really upset me. hewas one of the pinups boys of our generation, i grew up with his face plastered on the covers of teen magazines, and i dont think i have met a girl yet who didnt fall in love with him in Ten Things. this may be naive but i never thought someone of ours would die.

i really feel for his family right now.
especailly with all these rumours, i cant believe, of suicide.

R I P
ziggy stardust;
Salute You in Your Grave
ziggy stardust;
February 13th, 2008 at 07:52am
Frankie-Oreo:
i watched 10 things i hate about you...and when he sang that song.. i was like "sob"

Me too, I watched it literally five minutes ago.

I can't believe he's gone.
And that people are being so disrespectful of him.
I'm currently not speaking to my dad cause he called him a 'druggie' and said it was 'his own fault'.

Sad

My sympathies are with hjis family, friends, daughter... and his fans, too. He'll be missed so much..
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 13th, 2008 at 08:12am
I dunno how people can say that. It was proven that he died taking legal doses of prescription meds. He just took the wrong ones together.
meganelizabeth
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meganelizabeth
February 26th, 2008 at 04:49am
did everyone see his little section in the "memorial video thing" on the oscars last night?

twas sad.