Demolition Lover
Brand New.
January 26th, 2008 at 11:23pm
Ouija boards.

What are your opinions?

Good, bad?

Would you do it, have you done it?

CHANGE OF RULES. XD

It may be interesting to hear about some of your experiences. But please, be truthful. I don't want to hear that you were flying around the room on a chair.

I find that highly unlikely.

But talking about signs and such may be interesting.

[ Feel free to delete this thread if theres one like it or if it's in the wrong place.]

Personally, i've played tons of times.

I like the little scares i get from it.

I think that they actually do work, but that's just me.
Griffin's Gunn.
Jazz Hands
Griffin's Gunn.
January 27th, 2008 at 11:41am
I've done it with a friend. It worked perfectly. I think they can be bad sometimes, because alot of spirits are confused when they're fettered in your house. They don't know where they are, or even if their dead, and they sometimes give you wrong information. But most of the time they are right. I would give exapmles, but then this thread would go to shit.
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
January 27th, 2008 at 03:02pm

I believe that they work however, I don't think I could do one myself. I feel that it is best to leave things how they are. I also, don't feel the need to communicate with the dead, personally. I've lost many people in my life but I can't imagine wanting to communicate with them like that as I don't think I could stop myself thinking about the expeirence.

I have no problem with other people using them though, if that's what they want to do. I just don't want to be a part of it. Although, never say never and all that jazz.

ILuvMCRandYotas
Motor Baby
ILuvMCRandYotas
January 27th, 2008 at 08:31pm
I had one & used it only a few times. I had some experiences with it too. I believe they definitely work, if you're in the right frame of mind that is.
Only Love.
Killjoy
Only Love.
January 27th, 2008 at 09:29pm
Me and my friend used directions online to make one before...and we completely beleived in it and everything so thats why we tried it,
when we did it sadly did not work.
we couldnt figure it out.
But we still do beleive in it.
Missing
Killjoy
Missing
January 28th, 2008 at 03:39pm
I belive they work but i have never used one some people dont like it though but whatever floats your boat
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
January 28th, 2008 at 06:31pm
they work. used one last night...
it was moving, and our fingers were barely touching the pointer...
mcrfanwhore101
Killjoy
mcrfanwhore101
January 28th, 2008 at 09:08pm
ive seen it say some odd stuff. Don't know If I believe It. I do it all the time though. Generally to freak people out at parties.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2008 at 09:13pm
im confused can someone tell what ouija boards
are or is?
mcrfanwhore101
Killjoy
mcrfanwhore101
January 28th, 2008 at 10:10pm
Howie Dorough:
im confused can someone tell what ouija boards
are or is?
its a board that you talk to the "spirt world" through. google it.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
January 28th, 2008 at 10:50pm
it has the alphabet, numbers and 'yes' and 'no' things on it. theres a pointer, and you place two fingers just barely touching it, and it moves. you ask questions.
like with mine last night, we got a 5 year old girl named val. it was freaky... but its interesting.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
January 30th, 2008 at 03:53am
I wanna get one! but i seldom have friends over so it wouldnt be worth buying one. i mean its no bloody fun playing it alone - can get creepy in fact.

but i dig stuff like that. as long as u always show respect for the dead & don't persist with stupid or inflammatory questions ..
love on her arms.
Bleeding on the Floor
love on her arms.
February 13th, 2008 at 07:03pm
Honestly, I'm to scared to do it.
And i guess i cant be a 100% sure if they work, but i guess im less of a believer.

P.S. I did a little research here it is.

Famous magician Harry Houdini who was also noted for debunking seances and querying the paranormal, wrote that five Harry Houdini people from Carrito, California were driven insane by using a board.
Some doctors began noticing altered states of mind in some constant users of the board, these states were sometimes so severe that commitment to an asylum was required.
Dr. Curry, a former medical direct of the Sate Insane Asylum of New Jersey claimed that the Ouija board was a dangerous factor in unbalancing the mind and believed that if their popularity persisted, insane asylums would be filled with people who used them.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 14th, 2008 at 05:33am
yeah. it can be pretty dangerous using them. a spirit can enter your body during it...
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
February 14th, 2008 at 08:20pm
I kind of believe in them, but I would never use one because I would get scared
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
February 14th, 2008 at 10:50pm
ILuvMCRandYotas:
I had one & used it only a few times. I had some experiences with it too. I believe they definitely work, if you're in the right frame of mind that is.

defedently, same here, it's also fun to play with them when your slightly buzzed (like had a little but of alcohol)
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
February 15th, 2008 at 03:19am
i guess i believe in it
but i'd get to freaked out to use one
and if they get me
Killjoy
and if they get me
February 17th, 2008 at 11:05pm
by the looks of it, nobody seems to realize that ouijia boards are portals for evil spirits, not nice little casper ghosts to run around and tell you who your next boyfriend is going to be.

i've read, researched, and studied quite a bit about the paranormal (and general information on serial killers out of morbid curiosity--but let's not go there) and one of the most intriguing things to me are those "creepy" little ouijia boards you can buy at the closest Wal-Mart or Spencer's.

Turns out most people get sent a completely wrong message from the casual use of the board. It seems that many people own them, only a few have ever used it more than once, and even less use it on a regular basis. I might give kudos to the brave soul who uses his ouijia board all the time if I thought it was cool to corrupt evil spirits from the dead... or maybe not even the dead, possibly utter confusion or misunderstanding which could lead to angering the spirits.

They aren't there for your "play", they're actually beings. Not human beings, but they have thoughts and reactions just like you. But they're evil. I can't stress that enough, it seems that people just don't realize or seem to care that they are corrupting the natural seperation between human and spirit.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
February 18th, 2008 at 01:41pm
and if they get me:
by the looks of it, nobody seems to realize that ouijia boards are portals for evil spirits, not nice little casper ghosts to run around and tell you who your next boyfriend is going to be.

i've read, researched, and studied quite a bit about the paranormal (and general information on serial killers out of morbid curiosity--but let's not go there) and one of the most intriguing things to me are those "creepy" little ouijia boards you can buy at the closest Wal-Mart or Spencer's.

Turns out most people get sent a completely wrong message from the casual use of the board. It seems that many people own them, only a few have ever used it more than once, and even less use it on a regular basis. I might give kudos to the brave soul who uses his ouijia board all the time if I thought it was cool to corrupt evil spirits from the dead... or maybe not even the dead, possibly utter confusion or misunderstanding which could lead to angering the spirits.

They aren't there for your "play", they're actually beings. Not human beings, but they have thoughts and reactions just like you. But they're evil. I can't stress that enough, it seems that people just don't realize or seem to care that they are corrupting the natural seperation between human and spirit.

probably one reason why I like it, I could be pissing off some one while putting myself in mortal danger. jk, but yeah they are dangerous, my one freind plays with ouijia boards on a regular basis, almost everything the ouijia board tells her comes true, the good and bad.
Juliet and Romeo
Salute You in Your Grave
Juliet and Romeo
February 20th, 2008 at 05:59pm
They are dangerous if you don't know how to use them
Selling them in toy shops is just wrong. Little five year olds should not be playing around with ouija boards
I know from personal experience that it can be extremely scary
They aren't something to play with