Don't have an account? Create one!

Ouija Boards.

AuthorMessage
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 20th, 2008 at 08:05pm
yeah. if your experienced and know how to use them, and are... i guess responosible... then its ok. as long as you have the right protection and such.
black candles are needed - they are used for protection.
yellow candles also quite good - used for strength.
make sure you say the spell/chant before hand. (sit in circle, or in the quaters [north, south, east and west] and hold hands).
if you come accross any trouble, or feel uncomfortable, say goodbye. as simple as that. if the spirit chooses not to leave, and causes trouble etc. then well... not much you can do. call upon the quaters for help. (also known at the watchtowers) and yeah.
ive used one. we didnt come accross any bad spirits. it was all good. my best friend and i do magick quite a bit. and she is very expereinced with ouijja boards.
but ive also had a friend, who is very religious use one. and a bad spirit broke through, and was hurting them. it seriously was flinging them against the walls. it got pretty bad, and for some reason, my mate felt compelled to stand up and say "in the name of christ, i command you to leave". and everything was quite and still. it was creepy as hell, i can tell you that.
but you have to be careful and know what your doing.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 20th, 2008 at 08:08pm
and if they get me:
by the looks of it, nobody seems to realize that ouijia boards are portals for evil spirits, not nice little casper ghosts to run around and tell you who your next boyfriend is going to be.

i've read, researched, and studied quite a bit about the paranormal (and general information on serial killers out of morbid curiosity--but let's not go there) and one of the most intriguing things to me are those "creepy" little ouijia boards you can buy at the closest Wal-Mart or Spencer's.

Turns out most people get sent a completely wrong message from the casual use of the board. It seems that many people own them, only a few have ever used it more than once, and even less use it on a regular basis. I might give kudos to the brave soul who uses his ouijia board all the time if I thought it was cool to corrupt evil spirits from the dead... or maybe not even the dead, possibly utter confusion or misunderstanding which could lead to angering the spirits.

They aren't there for your "play", they're actually beings. Not human beings, but they have thoughts and reactions just like you. But they're evil. I can't stress that enough, it seems that people just don't realize or seem to care that they are corrupting the natural seperation between human and spirit.

very true. cannot stress that enough.
but, not all the spirits are evil. some are just normal spirits who are around. also, you can buy different sorts of ouijja boards. ive used an angel one a few times. but my friend, he is into the more evil things, and he has a different one. it isnt just a normal ouijja board... to be honest, i dont know what sort it would be... but yeah.
TheShadowChild
Killjoy
TheShadowChild
February 24th, 2008 at 12:55am
Wiccans use those boards...they also use Norigian Alphabet Boards...they both speak to spirits whether evil or good. I'm an expert on Wicca...but i still don't think you should disturb the spirits...that's what arose them in the first place...Umm...yea spirits can be good or evil...depending on their energy and how they lived their past life...
TheShadowChild
Killjoy
TheShadowChild
Wiccans use those boards...they also use Norigian Alphabet Boards...they both speak to spirits whether evil or good. I'm an expert on Wicca...but i still don't think you should disturb the spirits...that's what arose them in the first place...Umm...yea spirits can be good or evil...depending on their energy and how they lived their past life...
TheShadowChild
Killjoy
TheShadowChild
TheShadowChild
Killjoy
TheShadowChild
folkin' around.
Salute You in Your Grave
folkin' around.
February 24th, 2008 at 02:52am
I have one, but I've never really used it.
Mainly due to the fact that my sister is scared to.

Is there any specific set of rules to getting a proper answer out of one?
xxxemowolfrosexxx
Killjoy
xxxemowolfrosexxx
February 24th, 2008 at 03:59pm
I found Ouija Boards fascinating. My mom is so terrified if those things Smiley
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 25th, 2008 at 07:34pm
AM Tilts.:
I have one, but I've never really used it.
Mainly due to the fact that my sister is scared to.

Is there any specific set of rules to getting a proper answer out of one?

you really just ask the spirit that is present questions.
eg. their name, age, how they died etc.
i dont think you really ask q's bout your own future and that.
at least my one you dont. when i use it, i ask the spirit questions.
MCR FREAK
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR FREAK
February 26th, 2008 at 04:41pm
I have never personally dione one, but i have been with people who have. I have never seen a reaction, but i have heard stories about other times.

Though i have never seen it, I still believe that they work.
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
February 27th, 2008 at 05:55pm
i tried that before! we tried to contact helena....and it worked!

i think.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 27th, 2008 at 08:15pm
when you use a ouijja board, you dont really call a particular spirit. thats a seance Smile
Method Acting
Killjoy
Method Acting
February 28th, 2008 at 01:02am
Jesus. I hate them things.
Cant get the spirits out of the fucking house. o_o
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
March 7th, 2008 at 05:58am
Chao's_Trigger:

ok 1. you posted this like 3 times so oops your comp failed you, Very Happy
2. you say you are an expert on wicca - that's a bold statement to say ...i've been studying witchcraft and wicca for 10 years and there is no way i would say that i am an expert on it so....but i do agree with you that you shouldn't mess around with spirits on such a thing as a ouija board, if spirits have a message for you they will come to you or seek out a medium if you really want a message but don't invite them for fun, it can end very very badly. most of the spirits that come to ouija boards are just messing around with you anyway so you'll find that you'll never get a clear answer, they're having fun scaring you.

evil spirits or angry ones are usually just confused and angry that they are dead or they don't understand that they're dead and they just want to be left alone - but if someone was inherintly evil whilst alive then that energy and residue can most definately carry on in the spirit world
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
March 7th, 2008 at 10:56pm
D'X why did i click this?
one of you said "spirits in you house". I HATE THAT.
lulz, but ouija boards scare the living shot outta me...
geeluvsmee
Killjoy
geeluvsmee
March 8th, 2008 at 12:19am
I have played Ouija board. It's funner than bingo any day. I have contacted only one person.
Bullets.
Motor Baby
Bullets.
March 8th, 2008 at 07:05am

I've never used an Ouija board, but would like to. However, I don't think I should after reading this.
I'd just like to know, what sort of things have the spirits said to you? Like, when someone above said that the spirits like to scare you, what do they say to do that?
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
March 8th, 2008 at 11:29am
I personally thing it's all for a bit of fun.
I used one once at a sleepover and it was ammusing. Everyone was asking it simple questions like "Will I pass my science test?" and "Whats Amy's favourite band?" (And yes, it did spell out "MCR" )
I don't really see it as anything evil.
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
March 8th, 2008 at 09:08pm
I've always been fascinated with the paranormal, but tend to be a bit skeptical, and for the most part feel that quija boards only work when the other person is moving the palette. I also think that the dead deserve respect and peace, and if all of this does turn out to be real then the person you've reached is either lost and scared or just messing with you like someone above me said.
Or am I just fat??
Really Not Okay
Or am I just fat??
March 9th, 2008 at 02:53pm
Yes, me too. I find anything related to the paranormal mind-blowing. It can be quite a thrill playing with a ouija board. Though, I do also agree that it is not a child's toy to play. It is not harmless fun. They are extremely dangerous if not used properly. I, myself, have played it with my friend and everything was fine because we understood how to protect ourselves. However, my distant friend had a bad experience and was apparently 'haunted' by a demon and kept seeing apparitions of spirits which would talk to her - torment her and she still says that she has paranormal activity now.
What she did wrong was she asked the spirit/demon to do something. You should never do that because it gives the spirit/demon permission to leave the board and roam around your house.
If you ever want to try it, I suggest you do some heavy research before. Better safe than sorry.