stockholm syndrome.
December 29th, 2009 at 10:39pm
We have lost an amazing musician. RIP James "The Rev" Sullivan. ):
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
December 30th, 2009 at 03:30pm
HADES.:
music has suffered a great loss, but it's nothing compared to what your friends, family, and fans are feeling..
r.i.p. rev.
avenged sevenfold won't ever be the same without you.

Going to miss you Rev <3
hunteri heroici.
Always Born a Crime
hunteri heroici.
December 30th, 2009 at 05:01pm
James Owen Sullivan ..
you were an inspiration for me, I always wanted to be as good as you are at drumming.
See you on the other side.
Rest in peace, for now ..
'Cause when I get up there, you're gonna give a hell of a show for me !
ya hear mee ?
Gonna miss you.
<3 <3 <3
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
January 2nd, 2010 at 12:28pm
Chris Dann, you died so suddenly but I remember you from school and you were always making me laugh until I cried. You were only 21 and I just hope you weren't high or drunk when you went on the freeway the wrong way. I'll miss you forever buddy. You're in Heaven right now and I know all your friends miss you. All we have to do is pray to God and He'll give you the message. Goodbye friend.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 3rd, 2010 at 02:31pm
Rev,
I just found out about your death and im devestated. A7x will never be the same...ever! You were an amazing drummer and I really do think you were an inspiration.
WW108
In The Murder Scene
WW108
January 3rd, 2010 at 06:54pm
Jimmy Sullivan.

Jeg har aldri møtt deg, jeg kjenner deg ikke, men jeg har sett deg på scenen. Og jeg vet mange er enige med meg når jeg sier at hva du gjorde der oppe var, og er fortsatt en stor inspirasjonskilde for mange mennesker. Den fine balansen mellom talent, personlighet og masse galskap er det som gjør at så mange ser opp til deg, ønsker å være så god som deg, og elsker deg for det du gjør. Musikkverdenen har mistet et stort talent, bandet ditt har mistet en viktig brikke og en god venn, og fansen har mistet et stort forbilde.

Tusen takk for alt du har gjort for musikken, for det du har gjort for så mange mennesker og hvil i fred. Mange mennesker vil savne deg, uansett om de aldri hadde møtt deg.

Hvil i fred, du vil for alltid leve videre igjennom musikken og fansen. <3

RIP The Rev. <3 Sad
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
January 3rd, 2010 at 07:46pm
I still can't believe The Rev is gone, he will be missed emensly.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
January 5th, 2010 at 12:58pm
Rest In Peace Jose Manuel "J.R." Hernandez Bailon.

It's been six months last Wednesday since you passed away and last Sunday was your birthday. Your girlfriend and I went over to your place to celebrate Christmas and your birthday with your family. They were glad. I went over on New Year's Eve and that made your father happy to see me play with your youngest brother and help your other brother with his homework!

No one here in our town of Tualatin will ever forget you. In each and every one of your friends a piece of you lingers deep inside them. Myself included. I just wish people would have more of the intiative to go see your family in respect of your passing. Oh, a few of us came to your place on your birthday but it just wasn't enough.

Maybe for your New Year's resolution you'd want to see more of us friends to go to your place and chill with your brothers and parents. Whatever your wish just know that a lot of us are willing to grant it. Your girlfriend did. She bought you a star in the Orion constellation and named it after you. You'll forever be watching us from up above and surely be "shining with more magnitude than all the stars" in the sky.

Your very loving friend, close sister from another mister, and relative,
Ilse Maria Reyes-Hernandez
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
January 5th, 2010 at 12:58pm
IGNORE.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
January 8th, 2010 at 10:54am
RIP my grandma
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
January 8th, 2010 at 04:35pm
Rest In Peace, Kalle
:'<
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
January 10th, 2010 at 01:44am
i cannot believe it has been three years; it still hurts so much.
i don't think i will ever quite understand why you did what you did.
i hope you found what you were looking for.
you will not be forgotten.
RIP Daniel.
infinity guitars.
Awake and Unafraid
infinity guitars.
January 13th, 2010 at 05:24pm
rest in peace, miep gies, who died yesterday
Beast And The Harlot
Salute You in Your Grave
Beast And The Harlot
January 15th, 2010 at 09:36am
RIP James Owen Sullivan.

Dear God, I pray Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan is in a little piece of heaven in the afterlife, making the angels scream. He seized the day in bat country, then burned it down, his unholy confessions trashed and scattered. We gave him the strength of the world and he gave a us a second heartbeat.He is MIA, but will walk on through thick and thin to the wicked end. May you be in eternal rest. <3

I'm honestly never going to get over this. I'm angry with myself that, when you guys came over here last year with Atreyu and BFMV, I didn't go. I forgot who I chose instead, some stupid, shitty local band. I could of seen you...but I thought you'd be back in a couple years and I'd see you then. I never expected something like this to happen for a long, long, looong time!

Sad
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
January 28th, 2010 at 05:02pm
RIP J.D. Salinger Sad
precious weapons.
Awake and Unafraid
precious weapons.
January 28th, 2010 at 05:09pm
RIP J.D Salinger
thank you for writing one of the greatest books of all time, which is an inspiration to a lot of people.
rest in peace.
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
January 30th, 2010 at 07:15pm
Rest In Peace C's mother.

I never met you, I don't even know your name, but C speaks so highly of you, and loves you so much, you must be amazing.
I wish I had got the chance to meet the mother of my best friend, she says she's a lot like you.
I'd give anything to bring you back to G,G,C,C and M, anything at all.
They love you so much. I promise I'll look out for them all.
x
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
February 4th, 2010 at 06:08pm
14 years ago you were still a puppy who could fit in the palms of my hands.
Today I watched you fall asleep for the last time.
Good night B
<3
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 6th, 2010 at 02:52pm
nameless.:
RIP my grandma

RIP Hannah
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
February 11th, 2010 at 12:47am
R.I.P. the baby I lost. I didn't even know you were coming. I'm sorry I was happy when I first found out what happened, it was a horrible thing for me to do. I'm a scared 16 year old, I was contemplating abortion and if I had kept you it won't have been very good for wither of us. Neither of us would get to see your daddy at least for a couple of years. I'm glad your in a better place.