Don't have an account? Create one!

The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread.

AuthorMessage
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 3rd, 2016 at 12:20am
Rest in peace, Kat. We were never friends, but I always knew you. I doubted you knew who I was until that time we met in the mall a few years ago and you spoke to me like I was an old friend. Maybe we spent some time together in junior high that I don't remember.
That last conversation we had several years back really showed me what a kind, sweet, friendly spirit you were--to speak to me so openly when we barely knew each other. You were such a special spirit and you meant a great deal to many people. Rest easy, sweet girl. You are missed and loved by so many down here on earth.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
November 12th, 2016 at 08:19pm
KM,

I never told you how much you meant to me. You left one of the most lasting impacts on my life. 4+ years after I had your class, I still think about you on a regular basis. You helped shaped me. You pushed me to be my best with an iron fist and a loving heart. And you are, without a doubt, one of the biggest reasons I want to be an English teacher.
I'm sad I never got to tell you that. I regret not reaching out to you and letting you know the difference you made in who I am. And I'm not the only one. You truly left a mark on thousands of students' lives, and I am so beyond thankful that I was one of them.
wondering
Killjoy
wondering
December 1st, 2016 at 11:37pm
Grandmoms, 2016 has been a really rough year for most people, but it has been especially rough to us. We lost you both so early in the year, and we've been making it by somehow. But we are in no less pain. Both of you left such major impacts on my life, and losing you both so close to each other nearly broke me. I've made it this far into the year, but now it is fit to bursting out.

M, Thanksgiving at home was not the same without you. There was always bickering between you and dad about getting the Turkey done or being in the way. This year, things were pretty quiet through the cooking. I miss when it was loud. It meant you were there. Now I don't know how we're going to handle Christmas. I remember last year mom making a big fuss over giving you the decorations you wanted, balls and garland. None of us knew it would be the last time we could give that to you.

I don't know how we're going to get on without you. I can't even look towards your room without feeling pain.