Don't have an account? Create one!

The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread.

AuthorMessage
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
August 25th, 2008 at 06:26pm
Jessica.
It's unfair for a two year old to die of brain cancer.
It's fucking unfair. I hardly remember you,
but I think of you often. I always knew about your
story, but it never really sank in until I watched our
home movies of us at your house two days after you
were born.
It's so unfair. I'm so sorry, Jess. We miss you terribly.

Heath Ledger. I miss you. You meant so much to me,
and now I'll never see you in another movie, or..
anything. I still can't believe it. You are an amazing person,
actor and father. All of your works have made such an
immense impact on me, and I will never forget about you.
queenfreddiemercury
Bleeding on the Floor
queenfreddiemercury
August 25th, 2008 at 11:45pm
My Aunt Dana she died on Friday, 02/15/2008, died of lung and liver cancer she was only 44, on Tuesday before she died she was asking for me and I was not there I was at work. One thing makes feel better is that I helped take care of her before she died my grandma and I. Her kids only showed up on the day before she died.

Miss You Aunt Dana!!!
Dana S. Carey
Sept. 24th, 1963 to Feb. 15th, 2008
Revenge Is Sweeter.
Awake and Unafraid
Revenge Is Sweeter.
August 26th, 2008 at 02:35am
Coady, you were only 18. You had a full life ahead of you. When I read that thing online about a month ago about how people who died of drug overdoses or drinking deserve to die, I wanted to cry. You didn't deserve to have your life taken from you at such a young age.
<3
winchester.
Touched by Angels
winchester.
August 26th, 2008 at 03:28am
Brian Jones.

I don't think it was your fault. I migt be the only one, but I'm on your side with this sugar.
You needed help, no one gave it to you, no one cared.
I know the kind of shit you pulled, and that part of your life disgusts me.
But I still don't think you would have gone that far if you were ok.
You died way to young, it wasn't fair, and I'm so sorry you had to die in the circumstances in which you did.
It would have been horrible.
But in a way, t's good, at least you don't have pain anymore, your free.
I love you Brian, rest in peace sugar.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
August 26th, 2008 at 05:37am
Dad.
What can I say, Dad? I miss you. We all do.
It's not even been a year but it feels like you've been gone forever. It feels like you went yesterday too.

I just wish other people knew you so they'd know what I mean when I say you did not deserve to go. And despite everything that happened, you were the best father any one could have asked for. You didn't have it easy but I feel so proud and so lucky you were my dad. Just let me know you're around every once in a while okay? I love you so very much, you're always in our thoughts.

Narrator:

The day they find a cure to cancer will be the best day in history.
LeATHERMOUTH.
Salute You in Your Grave
LeATHERMOUTH.
August 26th, 2008 at 03:24pm
r.i.p. grandma.

i miss you so so so much.
my biggest fear is forgetting you, but i swear i'll never let that happen.
i'd give anything to see you again, i should have been nicer towards you, but i wasn't and now i regret that.
seeing you unconsious in that hospital bed, linked to all those machines, turned my life fucking upside down.
grandma, when you died, so did a part of me. XX

Punk Russia:

Narrator:

The day they find a cure to cancer will be the best day in history.
someone you're not.
Salute You in Your Grave
someone you're not.
August 27th, 2008 at 06:46am
coady,
i may not have known you personally, but no one deserves to die that young.
when i found out what happened, it made me break down and cry just out of the sheer thought of it.
i don't know what exactly happened that night, but i know trying to wake up a dead friend must have been the hardest thing for them.
that must have been the hardest thing for your friends to deal with at that moment and for your family afterwards.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
August 27th, 2008 at 06:56am
dom, I don't know you, nor did i know you, or had any intention of getting to know you, but no one deserved to die like that. you probably were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

dark desire.
Salute You in Your Grave
dark desire.
August 27th, 2008 at 10:50am
rip casey calvert. you were an amazing guitarist and i still can hardly believe you're gone.

and i cant believe everyone here has forgotten kurt cobain.
i hate that i'll never get to see nirvana play.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
August 27th, 2008 at 06:47pm
Grandma;

I miss you so much. You lived right down the road for me for 4 years, and I tried to visit whenever I could. I wish I visited more often. You always wanetd to know if I was okay, and I was always wondering if you were okay. You were so stubborn - I guess I get that trait from you. I always had to help you walk, because you insisted on not useing your walker. A few weeks before you passed, you didn't remember me. You called me my moms name, but that was okay. You stilled hugged me the way you always did. I remember going to you the day before you passed. You were sleeping on the couch, moaning. You were in so much pain, grandma. Jesus, you were 102 years old. It was your time, and you were ready.
I miss you, Grandma. It's been 5 months, and I still cry everytime I think about never seeing you again. <3333

Lenny;

You were my older brother that never was. You died a few minutes after birth. I never met you, but you were my brother, and I wish I could have known you. You're 19th birthday was this month, and I thought of you all day.
I wish I could see you, Len. <33333
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 27th, 2008 at 08:31pm
I've had a lot of losses in my life, but the hardest one was my dog *see below*
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 27th, 2008 at 08:46pm
ImageImage
^ Sugar. My beautiful white love. I've had you since I was six...I named you, remember? You were so small back then, little whit blob on christmas. You helped me along with the passing of other pets, andfamily...you helped me through my parents' devorce. I held you when I was scared, I brushed you, I cleaned you, I cared for you when you needed to go to the vet, or go for a walk. I cared when the rest of the family didn't. I fed you, I loved you, and I still do. But when your body began to sgut down, so did mine. I let you get too skinny, and I couldn't stop it. I couldn't save you from what was killing you, I couldn't stop the toxins from going into your blood stream. I blame myself. It was too soon...I just can't handle your absence, that day at the vet, when they went to put you down...the sobbing and shaking wouldn't stop. When the vet said "Ok, she's gone", I bowed over your body, kissing your perfect white fur whispering promises and apologies. Though I'm deathly afraid of dead things, I overcame it for you my angel. Burying you in Brian's side yard was the best thing, but I still can't believe I left you there, the ground is unworthy. Crying or Very sad My babydoll, you protected me from the pain off loss, but now that I've lost you, who can protect me from that? That's why I lost it that night, crying till 3am...torrents of tears, still can't find your collar. I honestly think grandma threw it out, and if she did...the tears will start all over. I miss you baby, the absence is still there in my heart, your smell, your sound...simply you. Never saw a white german shepherd before, you were beautiful. Yeah I'm crying again...10 years with you by my side, through everything, several moves, a house building, my life. I'll see you again in December when I go back to Livonia. I love you.

RIP my Shuggie. Miss you more than anything. Sleep well.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
August 27th, 2008 at 10:11pm
My Uncle Jeff passed away 11 years ago from some kind of car accident. I don't remember it too well. I just knew something odd was happening, and I didn't understand what was going on.
He was only 35 years old.
I miss him terribly.
SweetRevenge1992
Salute You in Your Grave
SweetRevenge1992
August 27th, 2008 at 11:43pm
R.I.P. Casey Calvert

R.I.P. Traci Michaelz

R.I.P. Heath Ledger
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
August 28th, 2008 at 12:31am
RIP the ones who didnt survive in Greensburg, you will never be forgotten and we feel your pain everyday of our lives here

RIP Father Bahr, the new school year has started for the first time without you. Please be with us, i know you are

RIP Seth and all the other soldiers who died

RIP Heath Ledger, gone only in body
Captain Bumout
Wild Eyed Joker
Captain Bumout
September 24th, 2008 at 01:56am
my grandpa died today in the afternoon.
He suffered six months with pancreatic cancer and now he's in a better place. We have a really huge family so I'm glad he got to see everyone the day before and also was here for his last birthday.
Him and my grandma would've been married 58 years next month.
R.I.P tito.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
September 24th, 2008 at 09:10am
R.I.P Bindi, you were here before me, you were on this earth before I was. How you came to us wasn't very conventional, you were abandoned in a bin as a puppy and someone brought you to us. You were my protector, you would growl at anyone who tried to come near me as a baby and when I was two and wandered off, you would follow me then dad would come and find me. You stood by my side even when I was horrible to you as a child, I fucking miss you so much. When that vet put flowers around you as you were put down I couldn't hold in my tears and I just bawled, I wanted to bury you where you loved at our old house but dad said we couldn't afford it. So we let the vets bury you. You meant so much to me. So fucking much. But you were sick and you were 18 years old. Thats very good for a dog. Bindi, please rest in peace.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
September 24th, 2008 at 09:13am
Janina.
You were a beautiful light in the darkness of this world.
I still cherish every smile and laugh and word you shared with me, and although I miss you,
I'm happy that you're in a better, more fitting place than in this tainted world,
where your soul can finally rest and be free. <3
ILY.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
September 24th, 2008 at 01:03pm
R.I.P. Grandpa Roger, he passed away last night after a long battle with cancer.

I miss you so much already, i'm gonna miss going out on the river with you and spending ever holiday with you, it won't be the same. I know you are in a better place now though, and i'm happy your not in pain anymore. I love you.
Tilly and the Wall
Bleeding on the Floor
Tilly and the Wall
September 24th, 2008 at 01:06pm
RIP all those who died in Marriott.

RIP all the innocent people killed in the Northern Areas.

RIP Benazir Bhutto.