Don't have an account? Create one!

New Songs

AuthorMessage
nathan.
Salute You in Your Grave
nathan.
December 7th, 2008 at 10:15pm
I love how the songs are. I mean, some of you guys might not like them.. But, if they do get recorded, imagine how it will sound once it is actually COMPLETED. Like, how 'Shut Up And Play' was, and how beautiful it sounded when Disenchanted was changed around, and completed. Imagine 'Stay' and 'The World Is Ugly' completely finished, and I'm sure they will get changed around a little bit.

I think it is going to sound so beautiful. To actually hear Gerard's voice, Mikey's bass, Frank & Ray's guitar, and Bob's drums together again. Oh my gosh. :')
Poison 'n' Kerosene
Salute You in Your Grave
Poison 'n' Kerosene
December 19th, 2008 at 02:10pm
i'm really stuck with stay! Does anyone know when it's gonna come out? and the exact lyrics plz? ( excuse my english )
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 20th, 2008 at 02:37am
Ger-Z.:
I love how the songs are. I mean, some of you guys might not like them.. But, if they do get recorded, imagine how it will sound once it is actually COMPLETED. Like, how 'Shut Up And Play' was, and how beautiful it sounded when Disenchanted was changed around, and completed. Imagine 'Stay' and 'The World Is Ugly' completely finished, and I'm sure they will get changed around a little bit.

I think it is going to sound so beautiful. To actually hear Gerard's voice, Mikey's bass, Frank & Ray's guitar, and Bob's drums together again. Oh my gosh. :')

I totallt know what you mean. I don't know how I will control myself the day the new album comes out. It's going to be epic.
ScreamingRevenge
Joining The Black Parade
ScreamingRevenge
July 3rd, 2009 at 02:06pm
I completely agree that the new album should be more like bullets and revenge. However I do enjoy this song alot and have no problem with a couple of songs like this on the album. Just as long as the majority of them are punk rock.
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
July 4th, 2009 at 11:53am
Switchblade Saint:
The beat sounds similar to IDLY

It's essentially the same chord progression too- C to A minor to F to G and back to C. The only difference is that when they sing 'Are you happy now...' It goes from C major to A flat major. which, is a pretty cool chord change, if you think about it. xD 'Cos from the A flat, they go to the minor chord of the A flat, the F chord. (f minor is spelled F-Ab-C...)
WOO music theory.
And, like said a page or two back, I would be completely happy with a pirate shanty on their new album. I'd put on an eyepatch and go buy a pegleg, if it made those guys happy. xD But, then again, perhaps we're all a bit biased. Who knows? Maybe this pirate song will be as popular as Teenagers was?!? HA.

I can see it now...

Pirates scare the livin' shit out of me...
The can care less as long as they get money...
So buy an eyepatch
and get some fancy striped pants
Maybe they'll pillage your house, but not me.

Mr. Green
this is what i do with my spare time. learn their songs before they even come out and turn their popular music into pirate songs.
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
July 5th, 2009 at 02:32am
^^^^ PIRATE TEENAGERS EPIC WIN.

I'm really excited for the new album. I'm really hoping that I like it as much as the previous three. I wonder if Stay and The World Is Ugly, will actually end up being on the album/
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 5th, 2009 at 01:36pm
I love the fact that the guys thing its the most awesome thing ever, Makes me believe that maybe it really will be.

I'm just fucking excited man. My Chemical Romance is back in action. Smile
CAN'T WAIT to see them touring and interviewing and stuffs. 8D
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
July 5th, 2009 at 02:30pm
Since there are no new songs floating about yet, I fail to see why this thread was bumped.

There is a reason why you have to tick the box saying that what you are adding is important to the thread.
The only reason I am not locking this thread because it was bumped is so that it can be used when new songs do appear.
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
July 27th, 2009 at 06:35pm
Poison 'n' Kerosene:
i'm really stuck with stay! Does anyone know when it's gonna come out? and the exact lyrics plz? ( excuse my english )

I found these on YouTube.

Go!

Say...
If the lights are really low
Enough to play!
Can you catch me when I'm
Fallin' down?
And I'll control the moment,
If you try to make the most of
This
And could you always call me
When you made me walk away?!

And would you stay, right here,
When I tell you,
That someone out there loves you?
If you stay, right here,
Then I'll tell you,
That someone out there loves you
after all.

Sometimes these things can
Always be so small.
And sometimes you could live.
And I can-
All the time to catch this phrase
And try to make the most of it.
And could you maybe kiss me,
when we decimate the stars!?

When I tell you,
If you stay, right here,
Then I'll tell you,
That someone out there loves you...

If there's no one,
No one out there...
Is there no one,
No one who cares?
If theres no one,
No one out there...
Is there no one,
Like you to share?
But would you ask yourself...
WOULD YOU ASK YOURSELF?!
Stay!

When I tell you,

And would you Stay right here
{ stay right here x5 }
{ Stay With me x11 }

STAY!
STAY!
STAY!
STAY!
iMCR-Freak
Killjoy
iMCR-Freak
August 9th, 2009 at 04:21pm
the new songs are a change for mcr but thats not a bad thing.
they're artists and being creative and changing their styles is what they do! Smile
we still have the old stuff and they're giving us new stuff too. Very Happy
i love mcr 4eva!! In Love
watercooler romance.
Killjoy
watercooler romance.
April 26th, 2010 at 01:22pm
Spirit of Jazz.:

Pirates scare the livin' shit out of me...
The can care less as long as they get money...
So buy an eyepatch
and get some fancy striped pants
Maybe they'll pillage your house, but not me.

lmfao

It's probably fake, but whether it is or not, it sounds awesome! Very Happy
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
April 28th, 2010 at 04:18pm
it sounds pretty acurate, regardless of it being real or not....
i wouldn't be surprised if it was. but then again, the live demos they've done of this could just have been taken into the hands of people with a recording studio who have learned the parts and decided to put them together....or some other kind of technology.
the drum sounds like a machine gun, almost too accurate.
emseeare
Joining The Black Parade
emseeare
April 29th, 2010 at 06:35pm
That sounds pretty spot on, I'm stoked if that's real. Smile
yoseob.
Bleeding on the Floor
yoseob.
May 3rd, 2010 at 03:35am
That would be quite cool...
AFFIONGETS
Killjoy
AFFIONGETS
August 20th, 2010 at 10:02am
I THINK THAT MOST OF THERE NEW STUFF IS FUCKIN AWESOME AND ANY1 WHO SAYS THAT THEIR OLD STUFF IS BETTER THEY SHOULD SLAP THEMSELVES IN THE FACE AND THINK THAT WHEN BANDS CHANGE THERE SOUND FANS SHOULD CHANGE THERE HEARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX MCR ROCKS!!
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 20th, 2010 at 10:21am
o_O
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
August 20th, 2010 at 02:14pm
AFFIONGETS:
I THINK THAT MOST OF THERE NEW STUFF IS FUCKIN AWESOME AND ANY1 WHO SAYS THAT THEIR OLD STUFF IS BETTER THEY SHOULD SLAP THEMSELVES IN THE FACE AND THINK THAT WHEN BANDS CHANGE THERE SOUND FANS SHOULD CHANGE THERE HEARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX MCR ROCKS!!
There was a box that you had to tick to allow you to post in this thread which said that you understood that what you had to add was important - sorry but your post is more of a rant and is not important to this thread.

Please ensure you read The Rules!

Thanks

fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 20th, 2010 at 03:38pm
AFFIONGETS:
o rly? please get your caps lock fixed.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 20th, 2010 at 11:33pm
lycia.:
AFFIONGETS:
o rly? please get your caps lock fixed.

And spell 'their' correctly.