Don't have an account? Create one!

Have Any Of You Been Suspended For Sticking Up For Mcr?

AuthorMessage
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
February 6th, 2008 at 02:25pm
It pisses me off but they don't bother.
If anyone goes to far they get told to stfu anyway.

Rofl.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
February 6th, 2008 at 05:22pm
i've been sent out of class
some guy said to me "why do you like my chemical romance? they're shit."
so i just said "oh, go get fucked, yeah?"
and the teacher kinda heard me
:/
Bob_n_Me_4Ever
Fabulous Killjoy
Bob_n_Me_4Ever
February 6th, 2008 at 05:38pm
I've suspended for about a month Mr. Green
Its only these groups of ppl where all like MCR SUCK, and YEA U ONLY LISTEN TO THEM SO YOU DONT KILL YOURSELF
it pissed me off so much i beat the living shit out of them broke their noses and arm and leg Mr. Green
And i mean yes MCR has saved my life too mant times to count but i have other reasons for listining to MCR

IT JUST PISSES MY OFF ALL THOSE GAY ASS PREPS AND TEENEYS UGH! Evil or Very Mad
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
February 6th, 2008 at 06:58pm
Niiiiice. Not. Welcome to INO.
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
February 8th, 2008 at 01:57pm
Bob_n_Me_4Ever:

It's nothing to be proud of.
Breaking someones nose , arm & leg
is just really stupid , pathetic , immature etc.. (i could go on..) for something petty like this.
It's rather embrassing to be honest.

And it's not all "PREPS" & "TEENEYS"
who dislike/hate MCR & throw insults at them.
Your just sterotyping.
And in furture i'd prefer if you didn't use "GAY"
as an insult.

anyway welcome to INO : )
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
February 19th, 2008 at 12:54pm
suspended.... no.but me and my mate always argue over who is better MCR or Green day in the end we just agree to disagree Very Happy .no violence involved
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
February 19th, 2008 at 04:05pm
No...
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
February 19th, 2008 at 07:25pm
Jared Leto.:
Bob_n_Me_4Ever:

It's nothing to be proud of.
Breaking someones nose , arm & leg
is just really stupid , pathetic , immature etc.. (i could go on..) for something petty like this.
It's rather embrassing to be honest.

And it's not all "PREPS" & "TEENEYS"
who dislike/hate MCR & throw insults at them.
Your just sterotyping.
And in furture i'd prefer if you didn't use "GAY"
as an insult.

anyway welcome to INO : )

To add, isn't that just as bad as people who beat up other people for listening to MCR or wearing their merch or whatever? I just don't think that's very cool in my completely unimportant opinion.
But whatever, welcome to the site
Bye
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 19th, 2008 at 09:09pm
Bob_n_Me_4Ever:
Its only these groups of ppl where all like MCR SUCK, and YEA U ONLY LISTEN TO THEM SO YOU DONT KILL YOURSELF
it pissed me off so much i beat the living shit out of them broke their noses and arm and leg Mr. Green
And i mean yes MCR has saved my life too mant times to count but i have other reasons for listining to MCR

Dude. 0_o

Remind me never to cross you.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 19th, 2008 at 09:11pm
Bob_n_Me_4Ever:

And that accomplished what exactly? That's not something to be proud of. I have friends who make fun of MCR all the time in worse ways than in your world. It's called musical choice.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 19th, 2008 at 09:24pm
Sure I get pissed when people call MCR gay and stuff, but I couldn't do something like that. The most I've done is slap a guy. It was funny. Laughing
Eight Bitter Years.
Killjoy
Eight Bitter Years.
August 2nd, 2008 at 03:37pm
Its sad really because i am like the only person at my school that likes mcr so there is no one to fight with. not the no one to fight with part, but the im the only one that likes them part.
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
August 2nd, 2008 at 10:26pm
i get mad but i don't get carried away it's someones opinion and they're free to have it just don't shove it down my throat
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
August 2nd, 2008 at 11:49pm
Suspended,No.Ive never EVER resorted to violence when it comes to arguing with someone about them.Yes I have thought about giving the person making fun of them a good slap in the face,But Ive never actually hit someone over MCR.I get into a good deal of arguments when people at my school call MCR emo,make fun of them,etc.But I have this feeling that one of these days im going to get so agrivated I will probably just give someone the finger,and get sent to the principals office.But im sure thats as far as I will ever go.Violence,Never.
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
August 2nd, 2008 at 11:53pm
the sharpest lives.:
i've never been suspended for sticking up for my chem.
i've thought about doing things to people that say bad things to my chem that would get me suspended though.
but i've never actually done it.

if someone is bashing mcr [or any band that you love] just ignore them or tell them how much that band means to you. don't do something violent or start screaming at them.

even though it's quite tempting to punch those fuckers in the face.
Mr. Green

Exactly.
xxluvyoohmikeyxxmcr
Killjoy
xxluvyoohmikeyxxmcr
August 3rd, 2008 at 12:46am
that happened to me lyk my friends were lyk you lyk MCR and i was lyk yea and then they said they are all Gay so i set sumone's bag on fire Smile it was funni
Captain Geraaarrrrd!
Motor Baby
Captain Geraaarrrrd!
August 3rd, 2008 at 01:08am
xxluvyoohmikeyxxmcr:
that happened to me lyk my friends were lyk you lyk MCR and i was lyk yea and then they said they are all Gay so i set sumone's bag on fire Smile it was funni
:thud
and lyk this is lyk..lyk yea...no! don't spell 'like' like that. It annoys the hell out of people here. Or were you kidding?
well welcome, I guess..
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
August 3rd, 2008 at 01:18am
my intire year at school hate them, my dad is adament gerard can't sing and my sistre calls the "my gay romance'!
ive never been violent but it is so freckin hards sometimes not to just burst into tears and run away
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 3rd, 2008 at 12:59pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
out with anger in with love. It works for me. I'm with gee on this one, some of you guys scare the living shit out of me. Oh and by the way, not all adults are retarded. Even the ones who don't like my chem. Don't waste your energy on haters. Laugh at them and feel superior. I got suspended once for having pink hair but never for fighting. Fighting is lame. Especially over a band.

Amen to that.
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
August 3rd, 2008 at 03:16pm
Not yet,but I was going to be suspended cause I wrote I'm Not Okay on my right arm and my Biology teacher freaked out.
But I'm fighting for my rights (like loving MCR),but most people think I'm emo,or a freak or something.