=]
Yay.

Giantssss. !
jkl
Demolition Lover
jkl
February 3rd, 2008 at 11:24pm
I'm soooo glad the Giants won!

I don't like the Patriots. They should have lost when they played the Raiders a few years ago when they were competing to go to the Super Bowl. The stupid ref called a fumble when it should have been a incomplete pass.
our avenged tania.
Always Born a Crime
our avenged tania.
February 3rd, 2008 at 11:27pm
Oh gosh. The Patriots disapointed mee. Haha.
Good for the Giants then.
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
February 3rd, 2008 at 11:39pm
oh man!!! that was a great game right???

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

i love that feeling when the one u wanted to win the superbowl wins...gosh! that was intense
SenseOfCompl3tion
Fabulous Killjoy
SenseOfCompl3tion
February 3rd, 2008 at 11:43pm
OMGGGGGGG!!! THAT WAS THE BEST SUPERBOWL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
GIANTS ARE THE CHAMPIONS!! YAAAAY BABAAAAAY!!!
ALL I CAN SAY ABT THAT GAME WAS WOW!!!
IT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME HOW ELI MANGAED TO GET THE TEAM BACK ON BOARD DURING THE LAST 57 SECONDS GOSH THAT WAS JUST INCREDIBLE!!!!
NEWYORK GIANTS HAVE MADE HISTORY!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!
apple.
Always Born a Crime
apple.
February 4th, 2008 at 04:15pm
AAAAAGH WE LOST!!!!! D:
SO CLOSE TO A PERFECT SEASON OMG.

Me and my dad both jumped up and screamed when the Giants scored.
I don't think I will ever recover D:
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
February 5th, 2008 at 06:35am
CNN.com:
LARGO, Maryland (AP) -- Three men were killed by a gunman after an argument broke out in a restaurant while the Super Bowl was being shown on television, police said.

No arrests had been made Monday.

The shooting happened Sunday night at the Uno Chicago Grill restaurant, part of a dining, shopping and entertainment complex near FedEx Field in the Largo area, Prince George's County police said.

Two of the men were shot in the restaurant's bar area and the third was shot outside in a parking lot.

Police said they believe all three men were killed by a single shooter.

Investigators were trying to determine what prompted the argument, which witnesses said occurred after one team scored during the Super Bowl, won by the New York Giants over the New England Patriots.
Smh.
R.I.P.
CNN.com:
NEW YORK (AP) -- The New York Giants' thrilling win over the New England Patriots was the most-watched Super Bowl ever, with 97.5 million viewers, Nielsen Media Research said Monday.

The game eclipsed the previous Super Bowl record of 94.08 million, set when Dallas defeated Pittsburgh in 1996. More people watched Sunday's game than all but one American television broadcast ever, the "M-A-S-H" finale in 1983, which was seen by 106 million viewers.

The game had almost all the ingredients Fox could have hoped for: a tight contest with an exciting finish involving a team that was attempting to make history as the NFL's first unbeaten team since 1972.

But the Giants ended New England's bid for perfection, 17-14. Throughout the game, the teams were never separated by more than a touchdown.

Fox is owned by News Corp. The average price of an ad was $2.7 million for 30 seconds.

Meanwhile, a separate survey from TiVo Inc., makers of digital video recorders, found that the E-Trade ad showing a baby talking about stock deals -- and spitting up at the end -- was the most-watched commercial during the game.

Counting in people who played back material on their DVRs, the commercials were watched by more people than the game, TiVo said.
M*A*S*H ftw!
Nice, but the World Cup still gets better ratings. XD