Don't have an account? Create one!

Best Concert Moments

AuthorMessage
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
February 10th, 2008 at 03:06pm
So, we all know by know that mcr make for a pretty theatrical show. From the cussing to the pyrotechnics, mcr's shows are usually jam-packed with visuals. So what are your favorite mcr concert gimmicks?

Personally, I loved when Gerard would tell a little kids story right before Give 'Em Hell Kid. I was able to see this twice. Once it was about an evil dragon, the second time was about a baseball team who kills people.

So please, share!
Stela.?
Always Born a Crime
Stela.?
February 12th, 2008 at 04:56am
OOH! The part when Gerard makes the crowd sing before Helena. Awesome. xD and when he blew like.. 6 kisses to the crowd. aaaand. When he gave the microphone a handjob and swallowed. Tehe best night of my life.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
February 12th, 2008 at 07:20am
At my show in November Gerard gave the mic a handjob and then a blowj.
Tehe
and at the start of the show when they were just coming on Ray had a metal mask on his face, like a knight, and a sword, lmfao.
Awesome night.
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
February 12th, 2008 at 06:26pm
at the show i went to, gerard did the whole first base second base third base thing before prison =]
oh ya and he asked toro if he liked ac/dc
hahahaha
xxnevercominghomexx
Jazz Hands
xxnevercominghomexx
February 12th, 2008 at 07:26pm
at my show on 3/10, gerard made the whole crowd boo at this one guy who brought in a lazer pointer. he was all "THAT SHIT"LL MAKE YOU GO BLIND, IT'S WORSE THAN JERKING OFF!!!"
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
February 13th, 2008 at 12:57am
xxnevercominghomexx:
at my show on 3/10, gerard made the whole crowd boo at this one guy who brought in a lazer pointer. he was all "THAT SHIT"LL MAKE YOU GO BLIND, IT'S WORSE THAN JERKING OFF!!!"

was that the march 10th show?!
my friends told me about that! hahahah
Firefly.
Salute You in Your Grave
Firefly.
February 13th, 2008 at 11:59am
I loved it when Frankie wrapped himself around Gerard's leg during a song and continued to play. x3
lorilee krizelle.
In The Murder Scene
lorilee krizelle.
February 14th, 2008 at 07:10am
January 25th;:
OOH! The part when Gerard makes the crowd sing before Helena. Awesome. xD and when he blew like.. 6 kisses to the crowd. aaaand. When he gave the microphone a handjob and swallowed. Tehe best night of my life.

i've been to the same show, so the same antics. Tehe
and the part where he was lying down singing cancer.
best fucking night of my life.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
February 14th, 2008 at 03:49pm
Oh I have a few. I liked it when just before Prison, Gerard would go gigida-gigida-gigida-gigda-POW! and move like her was throwing the mic into the crowd.

Also, when he would give the you are all my red rubies speach was awesome (:
Most favourite-ist ones though is when Mikey spoke. "Do guys think I look like Darth Vader or something?"
Ken Hidaka
Salute You in Your Grave
Ken Hidaka
February 18th, 2008 at 01:14am

look closely starting at 2:22 Naughty
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
February 20th, 2008 at 04:23pm
i'd saaayy um...the boa gerard always wears during mama (at least at the shows i've been to), also the crowd sing alongs (when he tells us to), frank's spazztic playing when he really gets into it, and the time someone threw a black parade t-shirt at gerard as he was singing/dancing/gesturing with his arms and it just happened to land in his outstretched hand. the look on his face was priceless when he realized what happened; ALSO my signature of right now, which was the same night as the shirt. we share!
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
February 21st, 2008 at 12:55am
From the Big Day Out show I went to early last year Gerard put out so much damn energy, it was amazing. In the Prison solo he started singing 'Get on get on get on the dance floor! Suckin' me off right on the dance floor!'. His face after that was like 'What the fuck did I just say?'. That show was surreal and so amazing. Later he said something like 'We've got a good vibe going on, I'm seeing no black eyes or anything so we're good.'
He said later in a recent NME interview that it was one of the best shows of his life so that show is extra special.

But the one I went to on November 30 was fucking magic.
After mama he began to cry and whined 'Mama! I don't wanna go to schooool!' and he did the funniest little chicken dance across the stage. In Teenagers when the crowd sang 'Strike a violent pose' he made his hand into a claw and tried to look scary but he ended up laughing, hehe.
Before Helena he said 'This song is about a funeral and I want you to sing so fucking loud that God up above can hear you.' Through the show he also said how fucking gorgeous we are and how he wants to fuck every single one of us. *Suppressed swoon* He also asked us who went to Big Day Out and he was so happy to hear how many people went. He said 'Thank you so much! And us, and I mean you too, came in our black T shirts and fucked everything up!'
Oh and Ger put the spot light on Ray and said how he hates this bit before going on a 2 minute solo.
But the best bit was the ever so famous Gerardgasm. Oh. Myeee. God.
'What I want is everyone in this room.. to fuck themselves. Coz I'll have you know I gotta fuck myself on a daily basis. This is what your gonna do, you're gonna touch yourselves and make it sound convincing. Ladies, you're going to be doing this for most of the rest of your natural lives. And it goes like this..'
There was a lot of moaning from Ger and then moaning from the crowd and then screaming and moaning of Gerard AND the crowd together. It sounded like a mass orgy! Oh god, best day ever..

In Love
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
February 21st, 2008 at 05:40am
Taste of Chaos 27th Nov.
wiL Francis looked at me and Erin.
(Y)
But for all the wrong reasons. lmfao
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
February 23rd, 2008 at 02:40pm
Gerards british accent Tehe
Funniest thing ever.
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
February 23rd, 2008 at 06:27pm
At project revolution in CT Frankie had a condom on his microphone and was chewing and pulling on it with his teeth for half the show! It was so cute!
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
March 6th, 2008 at 07:45pm
The Joker:
Gerards british accent Tehe
Funniest thing ever.

No kidding.
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
March 6th, 2008 at 11:30pm
During the black parade tour when they were the black parade and they said "we have to go now..*everyone says "noo!"* i know..i know.."
so funny. they thought the show was over x]

or projekt rev when gerard did "1 base..2 base.." Very Happy
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
March 8th, 2008 at 07:29pm
BitterSweetSymphony:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE7JRoRjFhA
look closely starting at 2:22 Naughty

XDXDXDXD

omg. classy.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
March 9th, 2008 at 12:25pm
LMFAO.
At our show, at first Gerard was being really really aggresive.
I mean like, as soon as he came on, "FUCK YOU ENGLAND! HOW ARE YOU ALL??... *scream* I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!"
Then they jammed for another 3 songs and he goes.
"Now England, come on, how are you all? I'm sorry, I really am, I really do do care, tell me how you are.. *scream*"
XDD
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
March 9th, 2008 at 08:16pm
xxnevercominghomexx:

Ahhh I was there!
It will already be a year tomorrow :]