Don't have an account? Create one!

Best Concert Moments

AuthorMessage
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
March 9th, 2008 at 08:25pm
And umm my favorite moments would probably have to be [one from each show]:

10/31/06 - Singing Frank happy birthday :] And Gerard saying it was his 15th birthday, lmfao. ohh and Gerard choking on the microphone at the end of Our Lady Of Sorrows. x)

12/11/06 - Gerard saying "I always wanted to be a Vegas showgirl - this will have to do!" [since we were in Vegas]

03/10/07 - "Ooh, somebody brought a laser-pointer, which is...magically disappearing before our very eyes. Nobody likes the guy with the laser-pointer, dude. Its worse than jerking off, that shitll make you blind."

03/15/07 - The whole glowstick fiasco, hahah. "The black parade fucking HATES glowsticks!"

05/22/07 - Frank coming out on stage dressed up like this/this during the end of the opening acts set, smoking, walking around, dancing [sort of? haha], taking the guitar to play, and then hump it for about a minute straight, lmfaoooo.

07/27/07 - I cant remember too much since I was pretty much dying from exhaustion managing to keep my spot at the barricade all day, but one part I found funny was when Gerard said "Is it twilight or dusk? I never know the difference...". hahah, same thing, Gerard. And getting Bob to smile at least ten times :]

07/29/07 - As they came on stage, "Burn in hell, California!"
And then the best part, it was an all seated amphitheater, aside from the lawn, and then Gerard goes "I got a question, are you guys allowed to come up to the barricade and just hang out with us? Fuck it, its a rock show! Get the fuck up here! Get out of your seats, and get next to this fucking barricade!", so maybe 20 or so people and I run up there : D

That was long, Im sorry. haha
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
March 12th, 2008 at 04:25pm
My show, Nov 13th.
Start of Thank You For The Venom, Gerard just randomly goes,
"YOU WANT IT?... THEN YOU GONNA GET IT!!"
and it just made me like Wow.
lizzicleromance
Killjoy
lizzicleromance
March 12th, 2008 at 08:50pm
Of course every MCR show is magical and very emotional, for me at least. It's spent clutching my bestfriend's hand and crying and rocking out and definately having the time of my life, but from the two MCR shows I've been to these two moments in particular stood out to me:

MCR played "Heaven Help Us" at the Woodlands, TX show on 8/5/07, it was beautiful and just absolutely amazing for them to play us a b-side on a setlist full of BP stuff. Wow. I felt honored.

And at the New Orleans show back in '06, they dedicated "Cancer" to us because we'd been through alot *coughHurricaneKatrinacough* and it was just... really emotional. BP was BRAND new, and was released that same week so... we got to hear the new stuff live pretty early. It was amazing!
MCR_changed my life!
Killjoy
MCR_changed my life!
March 15th, 2008 at 05:30pm
my best moment was just being at a my chemical romance/ linkin park HIM concert with my best friend we had a great time ill never forget that day
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
March 15th, 2008 at 09:29pm
my best moment. in my concert going life....was on the 26th of feb this year, I flew to Australia to see Mindless Self Indulgence and I was right up against the stage in front of Lyn Z, and after the song Bitches she went to climb on top of the speaker, and, I PRODDED HER THIGH. It was quite soft. And exciting.
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
March 24th, 2008 at 07:52am
At last MCR show I went to...I got...a...MIKEY SMILE! He looked right at me & I just grinned like crazy & he smiled back

And also cauze I was like 4 rows back I kept getting Gerard to look at me by putting my hands up when no one else did XD

He sung a whole line while looking at me *dies*

It was pretty intense hahaha
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
March 29th, 2008 at 07:21pm
first time i saw mcr it was the most amazing thing ever and the one person i was with had a funny story of how he was getting hit in the head by some chick with a tiarra
TheSharpestThings
Motor Baby
TheSharpestThings
March 30th, 2008 at 02:40pm
My first time seeing MCR in concert was naturally the best moment.
As it was on my birthday, what a present that was!
FAYE
Killjoy
FAYE
April 4th, 2008 at 02:22pm
29/03/2007 : On TBP tour, at wembley arena, during the guitar solo in teenagers gerard moved to this huge light that was on the side of the stage, and shone it on the whole crowd. he said something like 'i wanna see all your motherfucking faces' or something along those lines. blinded me a bit. it was the most awesome thing!
the rise and fall
Killjoy
the rise and fall
April 4th, 2008 at 06:16pm
I wasnt actually there, but I saw a video. Im pretty sure it was Big Day Out, but I cant be sure.

Gerard was introducing Prison and he says "This song...is about being...very, very bad...And going to jail...And getting fxcked in the ass."

I *died* laughing when I watched it.

The best part of the concert I went to was listening them play Helena. There was pyrotechnics, and it was all dark, and when they got to the part about "When our cars collide" i pretty much forgot where I was because everything about that moment was so beautiful
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
April 4th, 2008 at 09:08pm
I like it when Gerard tells stories before songs. (: I've never been to an mcr concert, though.

non-mcr:
Cove made us put our arms around each other during 'You're Not Alone,' I didn't. XD but.. it was so sweet. He also dedicated it to the families of soliders.
and when you're the only one singing. ....Steve made eye contact with me! : DDDD
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
April 10th, 2008 at 04:53pm
I just loved the whole whose better than me?nobody thing

and of course the first base...second base..thing

and when frank randomly put on like 4 shirts the guys had thrown on stage even though it was BOILING hot out