Don't have an account? Create one!

04/15/2008 - Kansas City, KS - Memorial Hall

AuthorMessage
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
February 15th, 2008 at 10:54am
I'm going to this concert is anyone else? Gonna be awesome, I went to the one in Topeka, Kansas last year and it was awesome!
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
February 15th, 2008 at 12:04pm
I edited the topic name.
Please add the venue when we know it.
Dr. Manhattan
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Manhattan
February 17th, 2008 at 01:06pm
I'm curious to see what venue it ends up being at
I'm sooo stoked for this show
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
February 17th, 2008 at 06:06pm
Yeah I'm going and I cant wait. It will be my first MCR concert!
I heard its gonna be a Memorial Hall, is that true?
Do you know when tickets are going on sale?
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
February 18th, 2008 at 10:58am
I'm not sure right now what venue, back in 2005 it was at the memorial hall, but I'm not sure how large of a place that is, and that was when they weren't as popular, sooo, they might have it at the sprint center... but i've already been on sprint center's web site and it didn't say anything was booked for the 15th, so not sure right now... I've been checking at least four or five times a day, so yeah... nothing for sure is said except "Kansas City, Kansas" and "April 15th 2008" lol, I'm soooooo excited! This band is amazing!
Dr. Manhattan
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Manhattan
February 19th, 2008 at 08:11am
Its been confirmed that its at Memorial Hall
TIX go on sale today at 1pm
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
February 19th, 2008 at 11:18pm
Is there any kind of age limit?
bookobsessor
Killjoy
bookobsessor
February 19th, 2008 at 11:37pm
nope there is no age limit...its all ages...yay i can't wait for the concert!
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
February 20th, 2008 at 08:11pm
I just got my tickets, and I AM GOING WHOOOO

it'll be my first ever concert, MCR or otherwise, so I am really stoked!

I just hope my friend's mopm doesnt pull us out early because of what Gerard says onstage, 'cause she has this thing about cursing.....
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
February 21st, 2008 at 12:52am
Where did you get tickets!!??
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
February 21st, 2008 at 04:43pm
This'll be my second concert ever... Same band lol
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
February 21st, 2008 at 08:16pm
idk where she is buying them......
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
February 21st, 2008 at 10:27pm
I remember seeing this on the tour dates, and spazzing. "omg, I might be able to see MCR, yay!"
I might be able to go. I would have to drive 5 or 6 hours. [mental note to save up gas money, haha.]
I hope I get to go, though. That would make me extremely, extremely happy. It would be my first MCR concert, and my second concert ever.
Dr. Manhattan
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Manhattan
February 22nd, 2008 at 02:52am
Anyone been to Memorial Hall for a show before?
I havn't yet, I've been to like .. the small bars around Kansas City
but not here.

How big is it?
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
February 23rd, 2008 at 02:55pm
I just got tickets!!!!
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
February 25th, 2008 at 09:54pm
I'm going up to visit my dad during spring break so I'm gonna check out the venue, I don't know if they'll be open for that kind of thing, but I'm sure I can find out a little more if I show up there, lol, if not oh well at least I'll know how to get there when the time comes... lol I got my tickets when they started selling them as well, lol
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
February 27th, 2008 at 12:59am
No they won't be open, but you can see alot from the outside. You will probably be surprised at how small it actually is. Its right in the heart if downtown Kansas City, Kansas. Its very easy to get there, take I-70 to the 7th Street exit and head north. Its about a mile to Memorial Hall from the exit. You will see a tall building which is the courthouse. Memorial hall is just before the courthouse and on the other side of the road which is the wext side of 7th street . Theres not really a sign, but I think that the top of Memorial Hall says something like "soldiers and sailors memorial" The only problem is that there is not very many places to park. Oh and make sure that you dont go to far north, you could end up in a very dangerous part of town!
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
February 27th, 2008 at 11:10am
NDirishKC:
No they won't be open, but you can see alot from the outside. You will probably be surprised at how small it actually is. Its right in the heart if downtown Kansas City, Kansas. Its very easy to get there, take I-70 to the 7th Street exit and head north. Its about a mile to Memorial Hall from the exit. You will see a tall building which is the courthouse. Memorial hall is just before the courthouse and on the other side of the road which is the wext side of 7th street . Theres not really a sign, but I think that the top of Memorial Hall says something like "soldiers and sailors memorial" The only problem is that there is not very many places to park. Oh and make sure that you dont go to far north, you could end up in a very dangerous part of town!
Kul, thanks for the directions, lol, I live in Hutchinson, KS, I don't really travel much except to maybe iola, lol but thanks i suck at finding crap, lol
eatmewhileimhot.
Joining The Black Parade
eatmewhileimhot.
February 27th, 2008 at 12:02pm
ME!
I'm thrilled.
Very Happy I bought my tickets a couple days ago.
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
February 28th, 2008 at 11:37am
lol, how many people are going with you guys?, I'm taking my friend Steven, and then we're meeting four others, two of them are people steven introduced to me that like MCR, and the other two that we are meeting I met at the MCR concert march 2 last year, and then maybe I can talk some more of my friends to meet us there, lol