Don't have an account? Create one!

04/15/2008 - Kansas City, KS - Memorial Hall

AuthorMessage
eatmewhileimhot.
Joining The Black Parade
eatmewhileimhot.
February 28th, 2008 at 12:02pm
i'm taking a friend, and meeting you there!
Woohh!
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
March 2nd, 2008 at 12:15am
so i just found out that I have to be back to hutch so that I can leave for newton the day after the concert... lol I'ma be tired
eatmewhileimhot.
Joining The Black Parade
eatmewhileimhot.
March 7th, 2008 at 11:39am
That sucks. I feel sorry for you. I've got another day to shop. YAY. Dance
Kurtni
Fabulous Killjoy
Kurtni
March 8th, 2008 at 01:27pm
Im going to this show Smiley Excited.
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
March 9th, 2008 at 03:17pm
Im going with my two best friends, with school the next day xDDD

We are gonna either be really tired, or really hyper

I know I am gonna be hyper in school before hand!
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
March 9th, 2008 at 06:46pm
I'm probably going. Smile I can't wait!
We should all meet up... and randomly shout MCR quotes. xD
I'm such a nerd, if I go I'm going to wear x's over my eyes, and maybe a tie. =)
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
March 11th, 2008 at 07:18pm
I might be going. My mom is considering it.
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
March 14th, 2008 at 04:06am
Lol, at the last MCR concert we started up rounds of MCR songs whilst we waited, lol and I figured out what my friend steven and i are gonna do bout bein back the next day. We're gonna skip school monday and go to my dad's house and then we is goin to the concert and then heading back the same night, lol gonna be tired, lol So I'm at my dad's right now and we went to that Bodies Revealed ( Fascinating+real) lol, anyways, it was interesting and I went by the memorial hall before that, and so now mostly everything for the concert is PREPARED... *insert maniacal laugh* lol anyhoot AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIII CAN NOT WAIT, I'MA PISS MAH SELF! UGHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
March 14th, 2008 at 04:07am
What the hell...?! I just noticed my profile says I'm 21?!..... I'ma fix that lol
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
March 14th, 2008 at 08:20pm
): I still need my tickets. I've planned my outfit out already, but I don't have tickets yet. x)
If you buy a balcony ticket.. could you still sneak go into the general admission area..? are cameras allowed? Shifty

I think I'm gonna make a card for Frank congratulating him on his marriage. I really hope he's at the show, I've heard rumors that he's taking a while off for his wedding.
ohaybill
Killjoy
ohaybill
March 15th, 2008 at 04:34pm
MCR_azy:
I'm going to this concert is anyone else? Gonna be awesome, I went to the one in Topeka, Kansas last year and it was awesome!

I saw then in Topeka too.

I'm super psyched, only a month more!
ohaybill
Killjoy
ohaybill
March 15th, 2008 at 04:37pm
MCR_azy:
Lol, at the last MCR concert we started up rounds of MCR songs whilst we waited, lol and I figured out what my friend steven and i are gonna do bout bein back the next day. We're gonna skip school monday and go to my dad's house and then we is goin to the concert and then heading back the same night, lol gonna be tired, lol So I'm at my dad's right now and we went to that Bodies Revealed ( Fascinating+real) lol, anyways, it was interesting and I went by the memorial hall before that, and so now mostly everything for the concert is PREPARED... *insert maniacal laugh* lol anyhoot AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIII CAN NOT WAIT, I'MA PISS MAH SELF! UGHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL

HEY, I think I talked to you on aim a few times. About that show.

G totally owes us ice cream sundaes.
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
March 18th, 2008 at 12:16pm
machine gun baby.:
I'm probably going. Smile I can't wait!
We should all meet up... and randomly shout MCR quotes. xD
I'm such a nerd, if I go I'm going to wear x's over my eyes, and maybe a tie. =)

Im doing X's over my eyes, MAYBE, and my friend MIGHT do diamonds, and my other friend my just do lots of eyeshadow
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
March 19th, 2008 at 02:19pm
machine gun baby.:
): I still need my tickets. I've planned my outfit out already, but I don't have tickets yet. x)
If you buy a balcony ticket.. could you still sneak go into the general admission area..? are cameras allowed? Shifty

I think I'm gonna make a card for Frank congratulating him on his marriage. I really hope he's at the show, I've heard rumors that he's taking a while off for his wedding.

I think it's general admission floor and general admission balcony, but I got complete general admission so I'm not sure, last time they were seperate, but everyone just jumped over the wall and got into the mosh, Camera's arent allowed, though people sneak them in, but you run the risk of getting it confiscated, you can't bring bags of any sort in, or chains ( basically anything that you can afficiate someone with... lol) or pins sharp and or questionable objects, and last year they had metal detectors, and more likely than not they will again. OMFJT! (Oh My Fucking Jesus Tits) lol
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
March 20th, 2008 at 05:42pm
lol. like I would bring in something to harm MCR. xD
Camera's aren't allowed.. shit, it would be my first MCR concert. ..would they take your camera phone? -dumb question, lol.-
ICANTWAIT!!! -spazzes-
ohaybill
Killjoy
ohaybill
March 21st, 2008 at 04:37pm
machine gun baby.:
lol. like I would bring in something to harm MCR. xD
Camera's aren't allowed.. shit, it would be my first MCR concert. ..would they take your camera phone? -dumb question, lol.-
ICANTWAIT!!! -spazzes-

They won't take your camera phone. And hide a camera in your bra.
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
March 23rd, 2008 at 06:18pm
Garry Way.:

They won't take your camera phone. And hide a camera in your bra.

Thats what sports bras ar for xDDDD
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
March 25th, 2008 at 10:21pm
lol, i never hid my phone, they didn't even check real well either, so i'm thinkin' of bringing a disposable camera but anyhoo 21 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
March 30th, 2008 at 02:14pm
16 Days! Little over 2 weeks! ahhhhhheeeeee cant wait
MCR_azy
Killjoy
MCR_azy
April 1st, 2008 at 11:12am
2 weeks EXACTLY!!! 14 days!!!! omfjt!!