05/02/2008 - Memphis, TN - Beale Street Musicfest

AuthorMessage
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
March 6th, 2008 at 02:21am
TICKETS!

... Only they aren't on sale until 10 am. Disgust

official site. I guess the complete line-up should be up sometime today.
Very Happy

Appearantly, now they aren't on sale until TWO p.m. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. *is going crazy*
AmandaAdenine
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AmandaAdenine
March 7th, 2008 at 10:21pm
I got my tickets earlier today!
OMG I cannot wait! I get to see MCR!
Pkus Flyleaf! Another one of my life goals shall be done!
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
March 8th, 2008 at 02:10pm
Ahah. I might see Flyleaf but eh.
I'm really glad Saturday's line up sucks since I'm missing it to see MCR in St. Louis.
Very Happy
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
March 13th, 2008 at 08:54am
I might actually get to go! I would love to see Joan Jett and the Blackhearts!!! Clap I'm glad tickets aren't very expensive!!!
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
March 26th, 2008 at 09:15pm
Got my tickets today. And if anyone is interested, there is an AWESOME local band from my town that is going to be playing at the New Daisy around 5 I think. Need to ask them for sure the next time I talk to them. Anyhow, they are called Ten56 and they are totally great and hilarious. Go see them if you can.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
March 28th, 2008 at 11:41am
MoonWitch:
Got my tickets today. And if anyone is interested, there is an AWESOME local band from my town that is going to be playing at the New Daisy around 5 I think. Need to ask them for sure the next time I talk to them. Anyhow, they are called Ten56 and they are totally great and hilarious. Go see them if you can.

what day?
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
March 28th, 2008 at 04:47pm
Oh, sorry....the 2nd. Same day MCR is there. It's the only day I'm going. They have a myspace if you wanna check them out.
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
March 31st, 2008 at 08:55am
Does anyone know for sure if Billy Talent will be there?
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
April 1st, 2008 at 11:49am
Goaty Cannibal:

I don't know... I think Drive By's site said they were going to be there but it isn't on the Musicfest site... I havn't checked Billy Talent's site. Does it say they will be there?

Since it is not on their site or the Musicfest site I'm betting 100% that they wont be there, sadly. Crying or Very sad I'm so glad I get to go to the St. Louis show 'cause I love btalent.
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
April 2nd, 2008 at 02:35pm
Fireplug.:
Goaty Cannibal:

I don't know... I think Drive By's site said they were going to be there but it isn't on the Musicfest site... I havn't checked Billy Talent's site. Does it say they will be there?

Since it is not on their site or the Musicfest site I'm betting 100% that they wont be there, sadly. Crying or Very sad I'm so glad I get to go to the St. Louis show 'cause I love btalent.

Not cool.... Crying or Very sad Nevermind, it seems I cannot go anyway....
Dork.
Killjoy
Dork.
April 4th, 2008 at 09:58am
i can't go to that show it is a really long drive they should play nashville again cuz i couldn't go to that one cuz it was a school night......i hate school.....
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
April 22nd, 2008 at 11:45am
LINE UP TIMES

MCR is coming on at 10:55. O.O That's pretty late but I'm glad they're on the same stage as Flyleaf and Hellogoodbye because my friend wanted to see them and I didn't want to miss any of MCR. Woop! I think I'm going to get there before the doors open and run toward that stage. I hope that Lord T and Eloise doesn't suck. O.o

Woah...seriously though. If you get there when the doors open and go to that stage it is... six and a half hours of standing and dealing with insane crowds. Good luck to all of you.

~edit lolz
why is this thread so incredibly dead?
i wonder if that means there's going to be a low turnout at the show...
=\
well, i guess thats good and bad.
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
April 23rd, 2008 at 04:22pm
Ugh, I guess I won't be getting close to the stage. Friends of mine are playing the New Daisy around 9 and I'm not missing them.
AmandaAdenine
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AmandaAdenine
April 27th, 2008 at 11:16am
I can't believe the show is this Friday! Five Days Away!
It's so close.
I probably won't be able to see all of Flyleaf which is a bummer, I was planning on staying at the Cellular South Stage the whole time, but my dad saw someone else was playing so he's going to drag me there....ugh.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
April 28th, 2008 at 05:12am
Anyone else going alone? Or anyone else planning to be at the cellular stage the whole time [at the frontish] and doesn't mine a loser ginger kid tagging along with them? My friends all bailed on me and I really don't want to be alone. >:[
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
April 28th, 2008 at 07:09pm
You would be more than welcome to hang out with me but we aren't gonna be at the stage the whole time. We're gonna be at the New Daisy before MCR. Friends of mine are headlining there.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
April 30th, 2008 at 12:40am
Ah cool. Who are they?
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
April 30th, 2008 at 02:56am
Ten56. They are completely AWESOME. There is also another awesome band from my area called East of Innocence that are playing that night too.
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
May 1st, 2008 at 08:54am
Could someone who goes post some pix, or PM me some after the show? I can't go, and I would very much appreciate it. XD
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 2nd, 2008 at 11:26am
I want to take some but I don't want to get my camera taken. Cameras are allowed. awesome.
AND OMG IT IS TODAY.
I keep spazzing thinking that MCR could be like 15 minutes away from me right now.
holyjeezlyndonjohnson.

edit~ I'm leaving in about an hour. See you guys there!