Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 03:20pm
the girl beside me got the setlist GRR lol
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 03:39pm
anyone remember the pink boa that went on stage that Gerard wore right at the end?
I HAVE THAT!
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 8th, 2008 at 06:04pm
himkid208:
such a great show last night, nice to see taking back sunday opening up as well.

anyone happen to know the set list from the show for mcr, and if you have taking back sunday's that would be cool too! thanks
The girl had a set list for MCR on the last page and i know TBS played Up against, Liar and What's it feel like to be a ghost. I know TBS played a few more songs but i didn't recognize them.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 06:17pm
tbs did cute without the E too
ryankrueger
Killjoy
ryankrueger
May 8th, 2008 at 06:32pm
Def. a great night for everyone. Cupcake, im glad this was your first My Chem show, just because they played such a small venue. haha and yea i was in that line to meet frank, even tho i talked to him probably the whole night, and he was like oh hey, give me a hug you dummy. i love those guys to death. i got some of the photos up. i hope you guys enjoy them.

http://flickr.com/photos/ryankrueger/page1/
ryankrueger
Killjoy
ryankrueger
May 8th, 2008 at 06:33pm
englishgothboy:
ryankrueger:
and along with how i said i started going to shows when i was 7. the first time i saw my chemical romance was a really long time ago 02? at birch hill, which was a venue that could hold atleast 1000 people which is nothing. i also saw them at vfws, hellfest, club krome. basically anywhere in new jersey when they where not the black parade.

wow and i bet your balls are bigger than mine as well!!!

<3
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 8th, 2008 at 07:23pm
ryankrueger:
Def. a great night for everyone. Cupcake, im glad this was your first My Chem show, just because they played such a small venue. haha and yea i was in that line to meet frank, even tho i talked to him probably the whole night, and he was like oh hey, give me a hug you dummy. i love those guys to death. i got some of the photos up. i hope you guys enjoy them.

You take wonderful pictures! =D

It was my first My Chem show too. xD
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
May 8th, 2008 at 07:27pm
No ones' mentioned Frank breaking out the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song on stage before INO on the 7th? My friend Mandy asked him about it after the show and he said "Wasn't it awesome?"

Yes Frank it was Mr. Green We got to hug him. I think the majority of the line did the same.

Both shows were incredibly good. It did go by in a blur as I feared.
rukan
Killjoy
rukan
May 8th, 2008 at 07:50pm
Does anyone know if Frankie came out on the 6th?

I waited outside for a while, but I was nervous about not getting a cab back to the hotel, so we went back at around 11:45. If he came out, I'm going to be so heartbroken haha. I've looked on LJ and other forums but no one's said anything about meeting him on the 6th.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 07:53pm
mother superior:
No ones' mentioned Frank breaking out the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song on stage before INO on the 7th? My friend Mandy asked him about it after the show and he said "Wasn't it awesome?"

Yes Frank it was Mr. Green We got to hug him. I think the majority of the line did the same.

yeah that was great! frank is my hero. Very Happy it was so cute how gerard was like "he's been practicing all day" and frank was blushing
so adorable <3
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 07:54pm
ryankrueger:

aw thank you ! I had the time of my life. Very Happy your pictures are wonderful!
jcb193
Killjoy
jcb193
May 8th, 2008 at 09:24pm
That setlist is missing Famous Last Words (about 3-4th last song). I don't know why they don't close with that song, it is so powerful and the crowd loved it. I remember telling my friends after they played it (I hope they end now, because I want the show to end on this note). But killer show anyway- except for huge, old, crazy guy next to me in a red shirt tat kept on moving around.

Question: Does anyone tape these performances? I know MCR allows it, and I would love a digital copy of this show. Anyone got a link? I'll even pay $$$ Wink
himkid208
Killjoy
himkid208
May 8th, 2008 at 10:46pm
jcb193:
That setlist is missing Famous Last Words (about 3-4th last song). I don't know why they don't close with that song, it is so powerful and the crowd loved it. I remember telling my friends after they played it (I hope they end now, because I want the show to end on this note). But killer show anyway- except for huge, old, crazy guy next to me in a red shirt tat kept on moving around.

Question: Does anyone tape these performances? I know MCR allows it, and I would love a digital copy of this show. Anyone got a link? I'll even pay $$$ Wink
the girl is missing famous last words from that set list because they didnt play that song on the 6th im pretty sure, the 7th they played it, they switched up kill all your friends, my way home is through you, sharpest lives on the 7th and played cemetary gates and famous last words instead.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
May 9th, 2008 at 12:04am
the girl is missing famous last words from that set list because they didnt play that song on the 6th im pretty sure, the 7th they played it, they switched up kill all your friends, my way home is through you, sharpest lives on the 7th and played cemetary gates and famous last words instead.

FLW was certainly played on both nights. No b-sides were played on the 7th though Sad

I'd type out both setlists but I'mn too lazy lol. I did put up the 6th's a page or two back.
ryankrueger
Killjoy
ryankrueger
May 9th, 2008 at 02:40am
thank you!!! im glad you guys had fun. Frank did not come out on the 6th. Frank and I had a really nice talk on the 7th tho. He offered me the hug, it was so nice hahahaha. oh man i missss them! i hope leathermouth does a tour with the banner when mcr does the break
New York
Killjoy
New York
May 9th, 2008 at 08:28am
did gerard introduce frank on the 7th during I'm not ok when his "Trust me" part came up? I was there but couldn't understand what he said
himkid208
Killjoy
himkid208
May 9th, 2008 at 12:23pm
New York:
did gerard introduce frank on the 7th during I'm not ok when his "Trust me" part came up? I was there but couldn't understand what he said
yes gerard did introduce frank on im not okay, and frank said something about faith during his part lol

and i know the set from the 7th but its not in order

Hell Kid
Disappear
INO
Prison
Headfirst
Wolves
Venom
Cancer
Sleep
WTTBP
Teenagers
Dont Love You
Dead
Mama
Famous Last Words
Cemetary Gates
Desert Song
Helena

if somebody can put those in order in which they were played that would be really awesome
jcb193
Killjoy
jcb193
May 9th, 2008 at 01:17pm
Has anyone found a recording of this show?
srena
Killjoy
srena
May 9th, 2008 at 02:52pm
Any of you guys ninja a picture?
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
May 9th, 2008 at 04:27pm
mother superior:

God, Amy, I'm such a loser cause I keep replaying and replaying that moment in my mind cause he got the biggest fucking grin on his face. I have to saying getting a hug from Frank might be the highlight among highlights of that biblical win tour.

LMAO @ CHEATTERRRRR!!!! Anybody have a good picture of Jake playing harmonica during Teenagers btw?