Don't have an account? Create one!

05/03/2008 - St. Louis, MO - Pageant.

AuthorMessage
xxhangxemxhigh
Killjoy
xxhangxemxhigh
May 5th, 2008 at 08:42pm
Oh my gosh I know! And did you see when the girl took the cigarette from the guy with the fishnet shirt? That was crazy! And then the guys started yelling to the security guards to get her out of the moshpit. He was saying stuff like "Isn't that the law in Missouri? You can smoke, right?" They didn't take their side though, lol. The security guards told the guys they had to calm down or they'd kick them out. They were pissed! Lol.
Bronte Kinder
Salute You in Your Grave
Bronte Kinder
May 5th, 2008 at 08:50pm
YES I SAW THAT. The fishnet guy got mostly angry because it burned him! He was also whining that someone pinched him in the back. Man, you and I must have been just a few feet from each other.
xxhangxemxhigh
Killjoy
xxhangxemxhigh
May 5th, 2008 at 09:12pm
Woah, yeah. We must've been. During Mcr, I was right in front of Gerard with like 3 people in front of me. Did that friendly guy with asthma talk to you? I was right by him a lot. Lol. My hair was in a side ponytail, I was wearing the mcr Black Parade tour shirt, I have brown hair, I had skinny jeans on, and black and white striped vans. Haha.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 6th, 2008 at 12:18am
I think you guys are talking about somethign else.
I was on Frank's side and there was this whole family of people in front of him. [i was behind them]
It was like 2 or 3 ladies and a man and then they were all protecting like this nine year old kid. It pissed me off 'cause I was smushed up against that big sweaty man and I kept getting shoved into him and ew. >.< They were being obnoxious too. If you don't want to be shoved around DONT GO INTO THE PIT. jeez.
I moved around them by MCR though so it was all cool xD
luvbughcj
Killjoy
luvbughcj
May 6th, 2008 at 12:34am
That was the most amazing show! It was the first time my sister and I have gotten to see them - we've been waiting forever. Gerard was really funny and sweet the entire night. Especially the part about his fly not staying up Smile The set list was incredible.
The only problem though was all the kids - there was a family in front of me with a little girl that couldn't have been more than 7 years old, plus the mom was trying to push everyone else away so her kid wouldn't get hurt which was really annoying considering she shouldn't have been anywhere near an MCR concert in the first place. Oh well!
After the concert we stood in line to meet them and we were in the front, then when they made us switch to the fence, we were at the very end of the line so we were a little upset. But then we saw Frank walking by and it was so sweet that he came to the end of the line first! And, I don't mind that only Frank came out. I thought it was sweet that he came out anyway just because they had such a long drive ahead of them anyway. They're so dedicated to their fans. I was too shy to ask him for a hug though, but I think he could tell and he held my elbow the entire time he talked to me - he was adorable!
But that entire concert was unbelievable - I can't wait to see them again, but now they can take their well deserved break Smile
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 6th, 2008 at 08:27am
luvbughcj:
That was the most amazing show! It was the first time my sister and I have gotten to see them - we've been waiting forever. Gerard was really funny and sweet the entire night. Especially the part about his fly not staying up Smile The set list was incredible.
The only problem though was all the kids - there was a family in front of me with a little girl that couldn't have been more than 7 years old, plus the mom was trying to push everyone else away so her kid wouldn't get hurt which was really annoying considering she shouldn't have been anywhere near an MCR concert in the first place. Oh well!
After the concert we stood in line to meet them and we were in the front, then when they made us switch to the fence, we were at the very end of the line so we were a little upset. But then we saw Frank walking by and it was so sweet that he came to the end of the line first! And, I don't mind that only Frank came out. I thought it was sweet that he came out anyway just because they had such a long drive ahead of them anyway. They're so dedicated to their fans. I was too shy to ask him for a hug though, but I think he could tell and he held my elbow the entire time he talked to me - he was adorable!
But that entire concert was unbelievable - I can't wait to see them again, but now they can take their well deserved break Smile

I was near that family and at the end of the line for Frank. Did you see a girl with red hair in pigtails and a black hat with a red star on it? I had on a red MCR shirt and black pants.
xD
Oh and black and green glasses.
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
May 6th, 2008 at 10:50am
My dad said he saw kids that couldn't have been more than four or five. I just don't think that's a good idea.

My videos are crap, but I did get the part of "Cancer" where that guy in the mosh pit screamed "fuck yeah!" Unfortunately, I didn't get the flower bit.

That was an awesome show, by the way. I came straight from a show choir performance, so I missed Drive By and Billy Talent, as well as the first two MCR songs, and most of "Cemetery Drive".
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
May 6th, 2008 at 01:52pm
^hahahahaha will you please post the Cancer video (or any others too) on youtube? well, you may have already, but i can't get on youtube to check because i'm at school.
but that would rock. :]]]
i laughed pretty hard when the guy yelled that, even though it was SO not the right time. XD

and i'm really happy for everyone that got to meet frank. :]
but i was at the other end of the line and he left before he got to me.. :/
oh well. the concert was incredible.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 6th, 2008 at 02:59pm
I know! It was definately the best. I want to see them again so bad now. I actually kind of miss them. >.< *starts counting down the two years*
luvbughcj
Killjoy
luvbughcj
May 6th, 2008 at 02:59pm
Fireplug.:

I was near that family and at the end of the line for Frank. Did you see a girl with red hair in pigtails and a black hat with a red star on it? I had on a red MCR shirt and black pants.
xD
Oh and black and green glasses.

I actually think I might have been right by you in line to see Frank!! Not many people have red hair in pigtails! Very Happy
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
May 6th, 2008 at 03:52pm
whoever got any videos, pleasssee put them on youtube, even if you think they're shit quality. :]
hahah, i want as many memories from it as possible. : D
Bronte Kinder
Salute You in Your Grave
Bronte Kinder
May 6th, 2008 at 04:22pm
Speaking of red hair in pigtails, did you guys see the two girls dressed up as cheerleaders? Someone was saying they showed up without tickets.

When we were "nonchalantly" stalking the boys in the buses in the parking lot, they went up to Jacob and was saying something to him.

Sure enough, when the concert started, they were in front of the pit, at the barricade. LOL
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 6th, 2008 at 05:06pm
Bronte Kinder:
Speaking of red hair in pigtails, did you guys see the two girls dressed up as cheerleaders? Someone was saying they showed up without tickets.

When we were "nonchalantly" stalking the boys in the buses in the parking lot, they went up to Jacob and was saying something to him.

Sure enough, when the concert started, they were in front of the pit, at the barricade. LOL

rofl Yeah I saw them. Their outfits were pretty cool.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 6th, 2008 at 05:07pm
luvbughcj:

I actually think I might have been right by you in line to see Frank!! Not many people have red hair in pigtails! Very Happy

Were you on the side that Frank started at? Not the one where he had to leave... and do you think you were in front or behind me? There were two girls behind me that were like 12...
luvbughcj
Killjoy
luvbughcj
May 6th, 2008 at 09:24pm
[quote="Fireplug."]
luvbughcj:

Were you on the side that Frank started at? Not the one where he had to leave... and do you think you were in front or behind me? There were two girls behind me that were like 12...

Yeah, I was on the side where he started. I think I was behind you maybe 2 or 3 people, because I saw those girls too. They were freaking out the whole time, and at one point they attempted to name everyone in the band and couldn't do it between both of them. My sister was fuming, haha.
NDirishKC
Killjoy
NDirishKC
May 7th, 2008 at 01:59am
Fireplug.:
I think you guys are talking about somethign else.
I was on Frank's side and there was this whole family of people in front of him. [i was behind them]
It was like 2 or 3 ladies and a man and then they were all protecting like this nine year old kid. It pissed me off 'cause I was smushed up against that big sweaty man and I kept getting shoved into him and ew. >.< They were being obnoxious too. If you don't want to be shoved around DONT GO INTO THE PIT. jeez.
I moved around them by MCR though so it was all cool xD

OMG haha...I totally remember that big sweaty guy, he was by me at first then he moved up a little ways..i was so glad
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 7th, 2008 at 11:38am
luvbughcj:

Yeah, I was on the side where he started. I think I was behind you maybe 2 or 3 people, because I saw those girls too. They were freaking out the whole time, and at one point they attempted to name everyone in the band and couldn't do it between both of them. My sister was fuming, haha.

Hahah yeah. They were like "when they come out I'm going to scream" and I was like Shocked No! Please don't... that's creepy. hahah.
Bronte Kinder
Salute You in Your Grave
Bronte Kinder
May 7th, 2008 at 12:29pm
NDirishKC:

OMG haha...I totally remember that big sweaty guy, he was by me at first then he moved up a little ways..i was so glad

What was he wearing? I got tossed into a couple of big sweaty guys. One was like wearing plaid, I think? And the other had on a blue shirt.

I think everyone was covered in sweat. It would have been gross if it wasn't so dang fun.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 7th, 2008 at 02:44pm
^ It was an older man... like late-thirties. He had on a gray or bluish gray shirt I think.
I'm not sure.
>:[
He had facial hair.
luvbughcj
Killjoy
luvbughcj
May 7th, 2008 at 04:14pm
Fireplug.:

Hahah yeah. They were like "when they come out I'm going to scream" and I was like Shocked No! Please don't... that's creepy. hahah.

oh I know... they were awful. When he came out I tried not to listen to what they were telling him because I didn't want to start laughing when Frank was standing there, haha Ha Ha Frank was awesome though!