Don't have an account? Create one!

04/17/2008 + 04/18/2008 - Chicago, IL - Congress Theater

AuthorMessage
Eunhyuk
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Eunhyuk
August 10th, 2008 at 09:46pm
^ it really was a lot calmer! lol.
'twas the reason why i'm kind of thankful that i went to the balcony because if i didn't and i was in a wrong place, i might get hurt and stuff, y'know. was that your first time in the pit?

TaraMCRmy:

Aaw, yeah I'd want to see their faces fer sure, haha. x]

No it was fine where i was, i was in the front-middle. I actually really liked the sound in there, when I was at the merch booth, one of the merch guys said the Congress was a dump or something and they hated the sound, xD. It was very echo-y though, you could hear everything anywhere you went in there.

To the person above me, you bought a shirt from a homeless man? O_o lmao. I bought the TBPID! hoodie and one of the shirts being sold outside by a woman [not a homeless one] with loads of them. I love it. Very Happy

so you were kinda near from them? maybe their right, the sound was sucky; but for us it wasn't.hahah., yeah, i remember the echo because i couldn't understand what the other bands were saying.

speaking about the shirt. i bought the Mikey F*ckin Way shirt and i just wore it for 2nd time! [i'm counting how many times i wear it XD ]
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
August 11th, 2008 at 12:13am
Haha!! I wanted that Mikey shirt, but my mom was being a real mom and wouldn't let me, lmao. :[ I might make one instead, buahaha.

Anywho, I'd say I was pretty close, I couldn't touch the stage or anything but I could see a lot of detail, plus I was in the middle so I could see a wide range. x]
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
August 11th, 2008 at 10:35pm
Pat Kirch:
^ was that your first time in the pit?

Not only that, it was my first contemparty show and the first without my parents. I've been to ALOT of concerts (check my profile) but nothing like that. I made it even worse for myself cause I was hungry going in and I was up the night before typing and english paper. If I hadn't paid for a $5 bottle of water I'm almost sure my friends and I would have to have left the pit. But all in all it was worth it Very Happy. Just the idea of like, "Wow, that's MCR and they playing right THERE infornt of me!" was hard to believe.
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 30th, 2008 at 12:52am
TaraMCRmy:
I was looking up quotes from Gerard on wikiquote.com, and found this one from the April 18th show:

Gerard: "Oh, I like those. I'll have to save it for later." -put cookie in his pocket-

lmfao.

Haha, that would have been funny.
But I definitely don't remember anything about a cookie, lmao.