Don't have an account? Create one!

03/30/2008 - Las Vegas, NV - The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel.

AuthorMessage
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
March 28th, 2008 at 01:47am
lucky! im already missing a day of school...but im seeing them again not this sunday but next sunday at bamboozle =]
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
March 28th, 2008 at 04:25pm
Really? Ill be at bamboozle left too Very Happy
I cant waitt for this week to start.
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
March 28th, 2008 at 10:34pm
yay! haha my friends and i were thinking about making a sign that would say" see you next week!" hahah =]
Iamaladyofsorrows
Killjoy
Iamaladyofsorrows
March 29th, 2008 at 02:33am
x_LeBlackParade_x:
yay! haha my friends and i were thinking about making a sign that would say" see you next week!" hahah =]

lol I'm bringing a traveling buddy ( i took a small lion last time) cause I'm like, not really that great on flights lol, I was gripping onto the lion for dear life last time. And this time I bought a plush Tiger, so I was thinking of writing on it, "See You At Bamboozle Left!"

Bahahaha. whatcha think?
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
March 29th, 2008 at 10:41am
that's a great idea!! also, my friend and i were thinking about a boa, there's this huge black one with like gold stuff all over it...but i dont know...seems like everyone gives gee a boa....
Iamaladyofsorrows
Killjoy
Iamaladyofsorrows
March 29th, 2008 at 12:22pm
x_LeBlackParade_x:
that's a great idea!! also, my friend and i were thinking about a boa, there's this huge black one with like gold stuff all over it...but i dont know...seems like everyone gives gee a boa....

True.
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
March 29th, 2008 at 12:39pm
Noooo more boas! Please.
Gerard is "over" that, lol.
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
March 29th, 2008 at 12:55pm
ya, i wasn't going to give him one anwyays
Iamaladyofsorrows
Killjoy
Iamaladyofsorrows
March 30th, 2008 at 12:02am
Alright ppl! The day is near when we all get to see the My Chemical Romance!

Be safe, be prepared, and see ya tomorrow!!!!

Bahahahaaa!

Have fun!
neil patrick harris.
Salute You in Your Grave
neil patrick harris.
March 31st, 2008 at 11:05am
i went there !!
it was awesome.
it wasnt as awesome as last year's concert though. Neutral
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
March 31st, 2008 at 12:00pm
Does anyone mind divulging the setlist please? = )
Iamaladyofsorrows
Killjoy
Iamaladyofsorrows
March 31st, 2008 at 06:31pm
porcelinajune:
Does anyone mind divulging the setlist please? = )

Ummm I'll tell ya what I remember:
Famous Last Words
Heaven Help Us
Kill All Your Friends

that's about all I can think of that are in order, but they also played
Helena, prison, ino, sleep, teenagers, skylines and turnstiles...aaahhhh that's all I can really remember Sad

But here is my story!!!!

I arrived in Vegas at 9:05am and was at the Hard Rock Hotel by 9:30am. I met up with Alex a.k.a. AlleyCat and her friend Sandy. I introduced myself to them and we started talking to this chick next us named Liz. Then we began to play WAR and UNO. After waiting for about 2 hours? a Security guard came out and began to hand out red wristbands. He told us that we had to leave and we would be able to start lining up again at 5:00pm. He told us that everyone who had red wristbands would be let in earlier than everyone else! We didn't want to leave because the line wasn't too big. And we wanted to be barricade! We hung around for a bit longer then decided to go hang around at Barnes and Noble and then grab something to eat.

We were back at the Hard Rock by 1:00pm I believe, and began to walk around the Hard Rock. We ended up walking near a Starbucks and lo and behold there was standing Mr. Gerard Way! We went inside and Alex began to approach him, I was really nervous so I followed Alex and he said that he wasn't taking any pictures but he was signing stuff. We looked at eachother hoping that someone had SOMETHING! Sadly we didn't have anything Sad
I told him that we didn't have a pen or anything but it was all good about the picture thing and we would see him at the show. He had turned his back on us already and just shook his head. He seemes kinda irritated because people had already started to crowd and follow him. The poor guy just wanted coffee and now I actually regret going up to him. I should have just let him be.
Anyways, we continued to walk around and I managed to see Ray and Frankie walk by us and Mikey walk around with Gerard. I saw Bob too, but he was outside palying with some remote control cars.

After HOURS of confusion on where to line up we were finally let in and the thing that got me angry is that SOOOO MANY PEOPLE HAD RED WRISTBANDS! And when they started to let in ppl with wristbands they let all these people waaaaay in the back go in first! Our whole group got seperated and before I knew it I was alone and waaaay in the back of the line Sad
Luckily when we got into the venue I managed to be in the 3rd row. People began to file in and things got tight pretty fast. Drive By and Billy Talent fucking rocked! And by the time there set was over I somehow, by the Grace of God I managed to be 2nd row! MCR came out and the first 3 songs they preformed were on my wish list!!! I was hoping that they would play those songs!!! They played Famous Last Words, Heaven Help us and Kill All Your Friends! Those are on my Top Ten favorite songs!

Oh yeah! I managed to see Gerard and Mikeys Mom, Alex even asked her if she was the Mother of G and Mikey and she said "Yeah"! And I met their Cousin, whose name I'm not gonna reveal just out of common courtesy. That chick is awesome and she was super nice!

Out of all of the MCR shows I've been to this was the only one that I managed to actually stay in the pit for the entire show and this was the closest I've ever been to the stage!!! It was one of the best days of my life! I had alot of fun and met a ton of FUCKING AWESOME people!

big thanks to
Alex, Sandy, Liz and the people near me in the pit!

Sure, my body is sore and I nearly missed my flight but I will never forget that day ;D

Please if your gonna leave a comment, don't give me heat about not having a pen when meeting G. I'm already kicking myslef in the ass for bothering him Sad
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
March 31st, 2008 at 07:04pm
OMG!! that show was amazing!! i was so happy because they played headfirst for halos and i never told you what i do for a living! wooooooo amazing
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
March 31st, 2008 at 07:08pm
okay this is what i remembered (setlist)

-famous last words
-IDLY
-mama
-cancer
-house of wolves
-sleep
-teenagers
-WTTBP
-dead!
-sharpest lives
....and i think that's it for BP

-prison
-i never told you what i do for a living
-helena
-INO
-give em hell kid
-hang em high

-headfirst for halos
-kill all your friends
-my way home is through you
-and they started to play vampires...but it led into hang em high

and i think that's it....
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
March 31st, 2008 at 09:42pm
Oh my god, Hang Em High and I Never Told You?

T________T

I'm really interested in Three Cheers songs, more than Bullets songs right now. They've been playing the same songs from Bullets for a while now, they havn't been doing less-popular Three Cheers songs.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 1st, 2008 at 01:32am
Wow . . .. these setlist are just amazing. I'm getting beyond excited for my shows.

And lamaladyofsorrows at least you got to say hello. = )
Iamaladyofsorrows
Killjoy
Iamaladyofsorrows
April 1st, 2008 at 02:22am
I'll never forget that day, and damn I cannot wait until Bamboozle Left!!!!!!!
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
April 1st, 2008 at 06:16pm
heck yes! were going to bamboozle =]
haha who remember's this?

"YEE HAW!"

hahahahahaha
Iamaladyofsorrows
Killjoy
Iamaladyofsorrows
April 1st, 2008 at 10:30pm