Don't have an account? Create one!

What's Your Most Embarassing MCR Moment?

AuthorMessage
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
July 3rd, 2008 at 04:08am
its not mine, but it was this girl's next to me at a show and it was really awkward.. xDD

right before they played Desert Song, Frank and Ray came out playing accoustic guitars. So it was a little more quiet and the girl next to me screamed "GERARD YOU'RE SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!" SOOO LOOUD everyone could hear (its not a big place though), but everyone started looking at us and they thought it was me. xD
AmandaAdenine
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AmandaAdenine
July 3rd, 2008 at 01:36pm
One time I was bored in school and I had to go do something, but while I left to do that something my class left me to go walking,so I sit outside the office while I'm waiting for them to return, while they are gone I decide to write Halloween on my own knuckles, and my friend Brandi shows up, so I show her my knuckles, and it turns out when I put them together it ended up being Weenhallo.....that was embarrasing and then she's like "That's why you get your friends to write it on your knuckles instead dorkface" and I'm like "Ohhhhhh" btw, my nicknames Dorkface, so yeah...lmao.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
July 4th, 2008 at 09:28am
LoveKillsSlowly:
And every now and then I would get overly excited and just scream really loudly at random times and get weird looks.

oh god! i do that all the time! especially at the first one in manchester, i got wierd looks from everyone around me, some people were laughing at one point xD
i always manage to embarass myself a great deal at a my chem concert....
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
July 4th, 2008 at 06:08pm
One time at a My Chem show, we were waiting for them to come on, and my friend said 'Man, I love Mikey' And I thought she said 'Man, I love Mickey (as in Mickey Mouse)' And I screamed 'Bitch! It's Fuckin Mikey, not Mickey!' And everyone thought I was insane.
Then, at Warped Tour, a different friend of mine and I were walking by this DJ, totally not paying attention to him, and he was playing an 'eyespy' game. He said to the audience 'I spy Ray Toro.' And of course, I was wearing the T.Oro shirt. I heard him say 'I spy Ray Toro' and not knowing it was a game go 'Oh my god! Ray! Where?' Everyone was laughing at me...I don't like that DJ. Geez, he got me all excited for nothing...
maxim bemis.
Crash Queen
maxim bemis.
July 4th, 2008 at 06:46pm
Well, its not that embaressing, nor was it at a concer.
But,
Our math text books have certain section, so it starts at one, like 1A, 1B, etc.
And my teacher says, ''We're going to be starting 5G, okay?''
And, naturally, I only heard the G part, and I call Gerard ''Gee'', so I started to scream, ''GEE?! WHERE?! WHEEEERE?!''
Everybody thought I was crazy.
bullets are hailing.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets are hailing.
July 5th, 2008 at 05:00am
I once had "Dead!" stuck in my head and
decided to have fun and sing it in the store and then
I started pointing to some preppy girls passing
by me and I sang "No one ever had much nice to say.
I think they never liked you *point* anyway!"
Hahaha, they looked at me like I was insane.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 5th, 2008 at 04:16pm
You guys...I feel so bad. ><

Umm. Well one time in Social Studies last year, My freind Cassie and are were belting out Welcome to the Black Parade and everyone- even the teacher stopped and starred. I was sooo red. ><

Recently, when TBPID! came[ i got the limited edition ], I screamed so loud- cuz i was excited, I could hear it echoing off the house acrossed from us. My neighbor was outside and dropped his hose, cuz I scared him. ><
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vampire kitteh :3
July 7th, 2008 at 04:57am
not embarrassing, but funny. me and my friend were hanging out in my room, and i was showing her my cds. then we realized that her dad was outside waiting 4 us, and she said: "omg he's going to murder us! we'r gonna end up on the cover of MCR's next cd!" rolling on floor ha, i laughed all the way out the door
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
July 7th, 2008 at 06:45am
Well, I went to my church youth group wearing my MCR top and then I took my hoddie too without realizing and the boys there all laughed at me being over the top.

And recently my "friend's" new best friend has been going on and on about how much she loves MCR (except she doesn't) so my "friend" bought her TBPID! and she asked me
"so is it just like, the black parade recorded live? I don't know, I mean, i didn't want to touch it or anything."
and I just snapped. I think I yelled something about Elena at her then slammed the door on her. Not my best moment. It was fun though.
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
July 7th, 2008 at 08:36am
i am embarrass i did not come to see them when they came here.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
July 7th, 2008 at 10:32am
I was in town with my friends on saturday and one of them had some live MCR tracks on his phone. So we all sat at the back of the bus, right near the old people, and rocked out so much we missed our stop.

Yes, I did scream a lot.

*blush*
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
July 7th, 2008 at 01:31pm
shouting in science "OMG MY COFFIN AND DEATH CERTIFICATE ARRIVES LIKE NEXT WEEK"
everyone looked at me, and i was like Neutralwoops, happens too often
and me and Libbie and Indie were in watford shopping, and some girl was wearing a mcr hoodie, so we walked up to her and were like "great choice in hoody" and shook her hand i then like took out my frank action figure, she didn't say a word back, put some drawers which were on a shelf next to her in the shop on her head and ran away, Sooo funny,
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 7th, 2008 at 02:38pm
lol at all the ones above

this is unrelated but when I was reading this, I found yarn online that is called black parade. Very Happy just thought I'd share that.
/spam
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 12th, 2008 at 12:41am
In English we were reading a story where a character's name was Gerald and my teacher kept saying Gerard and I giggled really loudly. Everyone was staring at me.
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
July 19th, 2008 at 03:44pm
in one of my English classes I was having a little argue with my best friend about Frank and Gerard...than another friend of mine joined her (she loves Frankie and I love Gee) and they really pissed me off...I screamed at the top of my lungs "why don't you go fuck Frank and leave Gerard alone?"and they answered me:why don't you go fuck Gerard? Me:I'm fucking him every single night and I'm really satisfied"than I turned around and I saw my teacher's odd look and then he started laughing,because he listened to the whole conversation...and not just him.All my classmates were laughing their asses off.It was really embarrasing. Embarassed
bullets are hailing.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets are hailing.
July 20th, 2008 at 02:36am
Well, at a concert after Gerard sang "I Don't Love You" everyone was cheering loud
and I was like, "GO GERARD!!"
Then he looked at me and I felt embarrassed and like a teenie.
But then he smiled and blew a kiss to me.
I blushed and it's rare when I blush.
It's still unbelievable that he blew a kiss...
Queefy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queefy
July 20th, 2008 at 01:55pm
rolling on floor so many funny stories! xD
bullets_are_hailing:
Well, at a concert after Gerard sand "I Don't Love You" everyone was cheering loud
and I was like, "GO GERARD!!"
Then he looked at me and I felt embarrassed and like a teenie.
But then he smiled and blew a kiss to me.
I blushed and it's rare when I blush.
It's still unbelievable that he blew a kiss...

Aww, that's so cute!

I don't really have anything funny to tell, but it was kind of embarrasing... I was at this one relative's funeral and I hadn't even put on any makeup to look what my mom call "decent" and I even wore a dress which I usually don't do... It was cold outside so I put on a hoodie and went to the funeral with my family and relatives, when we got out from church my sister was pointing out that I had been wearing my MCR Revenge-hoodie and some people had looked weirdly at me because it said 'Revenge' at the front... I felt so stupid... X_X
mychemicalcoffee
Joining The Black Parade
mychemicalcoffee
July 20th, 2008 at 02:33pm
well iv got a few so i'll tell some of them-

i think it was last year or near to that.i was talking to my friends about gerard way (this was the first time they had heard of him) and i was saying i would fuck him anyday and then one of my friends said "this gerard person looks like dog shit" my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open and all i said and done was (screaming) "you don't even know that he looks like you fuckface motherfucker" then i slapped her.and while i was doing that my english teacher walked past us.shouted at me for slapping her and for swearing.and to finish this he also said "who is this gerard person anyway?" i felt like putting him in a comma.

the next thing...

i was listening to three cheers for sweet revenge album,and i'm not okay (i promise) came on and i started singing along and at the end when gerard say's i'm not o-fucking-kay my mother walked past,and started shouting at me.i was going red and what made it worse my best friend sam-R.I.P-was there half naked (on the bed),and i think my mother thought we were fucking eachother.and threw him out in his boxers.-may i remind you we were only 12-

well 3rd...

me and sam-R.I.P-were walking through a park and we walked into this kid in an MCR top.so we said hi and they must have been listening to the sharpest lives because they started shouting "AWAY WITH THE BOYS IN THE BAND"and me and sam were like HOLY SHIT,and started singing along.

they were some of the best times.
Queefy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queefy
July 20th, 2008 at 02:41pm
Wow, you've had some really funny MCR experiences then! ^^
I liked the 2nd one the best and the third one was pretty awesome! I never meet people like that!
mychemicalcoffee
Joining The Black Parade
mychemicalcoffee
July 20th, 2008 at 02:51pm
^ ^ yep the 2nd one was the most embarassing moment
the funnyist times of my life were them things and with sam.R.I.P