Don't have an account? Create one!

What's Your Most Embarassing MCR Moment?

AuthorMessage
Vampires!
Fabulous Killjoy
Vampires!
August 4th, 2008 at 01:42pm
Me and my friend went to 7-11 to get candy and stuff.
Me: Oh my god I want a MIkey Way bar! I mean a Milky Way bar.
Friend: Erm...k.
--- 5 mins later
F: Did you get your Mikey Way bar? AH GOD I mean Milky Way bar!
M: Yes >_>
Cash Register Dude: >_> *gives wierd look and ask if we have 13 cents*
------------
Yeah.....We like them alot.
Your Ghost.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Your Ghost.
August 4th, 2008 at 08:44pm
okay so im in the car with my friend bringing her home to here house:
Me: so whats your road again? Gerard Way?
Her: um...no. Its umm Gardner Way
Me: oh right, right

I think i like them alot too. haha
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 4th, 2008 at 09:53pm
Bitchin' Bryar:
Um. Probably when I yelled, "TORO! MARRY ME!" And the guy standing next to me turned to me and said, "I'm sure he'll take that proposition as seriously as all the other girls'." >.<

That's something I would do...oh wait a sec, I ALREADY did that O.o, at Projekt Revolution last year...good times...gooood times Razz In Love
House_Of_Wolves.
Killjoy
House_Of_Wolves.
August 15th, 2008 at 04:40pm
someone said "no way", to which i (without even thinking) responded, "gerard way". got some odd looks.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
August 15th, 2008 at 08:27pm
When my friend screamed 'GERARD HAVE MY BABIES!' between songs at a show and not only did everyone look at me but so did Gerard (it was a tiny gig and we were right at the front). He looked less than impressed.
Pencey P.
Always Born a Crime
Pencey P.
August 16th, 2008 at 12:55am
^^ Whoa, that IS embarrasing...
Garry Way.
Fabulous Killjoy
Garry Way.
August 16th, 2008 at 01:11am
Most embarrassing? Would have to be that when I first got Revenge, I spent a week, utterly confused at the lyrics in Helena (they had lyrics in the booklet, and I didn't even bother to check) - this part:

Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend to leave and then,
We'll meet again when both our cars collide.

I got the first two lines and last one... I practically mumbled the third. Embarassed
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
August 16th, 2008 at 06:18am
My most embarrassing MCR related event was when I was at a concert, in the seated area as we couldn't afford standing, so I moshed by myself thrashing around and when Gerard turned the floodlights on us I my firend jumped in front of me. I was pretty much : WTF?! Till she pointed out my boob had popped out of my top. Embarassed
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 16th, 2008 at 09:54am
My most embarrassing moments tend to be caused by others. Like those teenies running at G's cars and banging on the windows as he left Forbidden Planet last year, for instance. Rolling Eyes
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 16th, 2008 at 04:24pm
I chased a dude down at Disneyland who was wearing an MCR shirt, and we kept ending up in the same line and he was so afriad of me and like kept trying to run away but his parents wouldn't let him
the king blues.
Bleeding on the Floor
the king blues.
August 16th, 2008 at 06:18pm
In my art book, we had to make a collage of our favourite things, and I put in loads of pictures of MCR [obviously] and some lyrics. At the top, I wrote really big 'This is how we like to do it on the murder scene' and basically my teacher thought I was crazy and got really worried...
Woodstock '69
Jazz Hands
Woodstock '69
September 14th, 2008 at 11:22am
well I went to mass with my best friend and right before we left we listened to mama (i know it sounds like it will be horrible already) but anyway's mama... well, let's just say it got stuck in my head so during the mass it was replaying and replaying and after I went to my friend at pray and play with some cool punk kids and i said really loud gosh mama was stuck in my head the entire time and all of the people were like OMG are you kidding THAT'S the song you choice to get stuck in your head at a religious cermony i was blushing a lot...
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 14th, 2008 at 12:45pm
I think the worst I've ever done is at a concert, I was jumping up and down so much I fell off the row of seats, and onto some kid in the row in front. His dad gave me such a dirty look...