Don't have an account? Create one!

05/09/2008 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden.

AuthorMessage
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
February 26th, 2008 at 12:03am
I am so stoked I have been hoping and checking daily I mean daily for I don't know how many months now. I will be going hopefully oh so hopefully, more than likely probably wear an MCR shirt I'm gonna make and some capri's. Any tips for the concert, also any tips on getting a chance at meeting them? I cried twice already and I'm not even positive I'm going :redface:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Madison Square Garden in New York City on May 9th with very special guests Taking Back Sunday and Drive By 20:00 (8:00pm) (*time/date subject to change*).
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
February 26th, 2008 at 03:47am

"Hello to our dear fans

We are pleased to announce a show at NYC's one and only, Madison Square Garden. I know that its not a special small club show like the others on the tour coming up through the US. MSG holds a special place in our hearts. About 12 years back, my big brother took me to see The Smashing Pumpkins at that very venue. I turned to him and said "this is what I want to be...this is what we have to do...one day we are going to be on that stage." He felt and thought the exact same thing. Lo and behold..here we are announcing the show of all of our dreams. We wanted to share this special night with all of our hometown area fans. This is a great goodbye to "the Black Parade" tour and the beginning of the next chapter in MCR. Not only that, but we get to share it with our best friends in the world, Taking Back Sunday and Drive By. We can only hope that one or a few of you will feel the same thing at the show and a decade later, be on that stage.

Love to all of you, see you there.

Mikey Way"

I thought it would be appropriate to post here. :]
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
February 26th, 2008 at 10:31am
Thank you I just got that in my inbox it make's it so much more special.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 26th, 2008 at 01:07pm
just got my tickets!!! the pit is gonna be crazy lol.
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
February 26th, 2008 at 02:25pm
Same here I got them as soon as they went on sale I hope I don't get stepped on being so damn short and all.

Question, anyone know if their going to be playing older stuff or Black Parade songs some think just older songs because The Black Parade is dead. What do you think? I'm hoping older songs and some Black Parade songs also.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 26th, 2008 at 02:49pm
i would worry about the long run to the floor its madness. i did it for linkin park last week and people were tripping over everyone and i fell on the stairs and almost got trampled on. and its just gonna be worse imagine a stampede of mcr fans racing for front row lol.
annnniiieee
Killjoy
annnniiieee
February 26th, 2008 at 02:53pm
Is general admission already sold out? Cause it's telling me they're all sold out for this day and it's only 3pm=/
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 26th, 2008 at 03:11pm
annnniiieee:
Is general admission already sold out? Cause it's telling me they're all sold out for this day and it's only 3pm=/

i looked on the site to see ya they are all sold out. wow that was fast. u can try the ticketmaster sale. or look later on that site or tomorrow sometimes they add more tickets.
ZombieSerenade
Killjoy
ZombieSerenade
February 26th, 2008 at 03:19pm
annnniiieee:

The Ducat presale has been sold out for a while now. I think it only took 20 minutes at the most. There will be more GA tickets in the ticketmaster presales and general sale, though.

Noxmorexlies:
Question, anyone know if their going to be playing older stuff or Black Parade songs some think just older songs because The Black Parade is dead. What do you think? I'm hoping older songs and some Black Parade songs also.

Don't worry, they killed off the band The Black Parade and their theatrics, but they still play the songs. Smile It will probably be a mix of TBP and Revenge (Mama, Famous Last Words, Cancer, Teenagers, Helena, Prison, and I'm Not Okay are guaranteed) with one or both of the new songs, maybe a couple off of Bullets, and possibly Desert Song or one of the Black Parade B-Sides.
annnniiieee
Killjoy
annnniiieee
February 26th, 2008 at 03:40pm
Wow. Thanks for the infoSmile I got home from school at 2 and I find that it's already sold out lol
work in progress
Jazz Hands
work in progress
February 26th, 2008 at 05:44pm
yesss got my tickets! soo stoked Mr. Green
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
February 26th, 2008 at 05:57pm
I'm trying to convince my mom to take me... even though we live in Tennessee.
: D

Is there going to be a mix of GA and seats? Or is it all GA?
work in progress
Jazz Hands
work in progress
February 26th, 2008 at 06:25pm
^i'm prettyyy sure that there will be a mix :]
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
February 26th, 2008 at 06:56pm
they die by threes.:
^i'm prettyyy sure that there will be a mix :]

Ewwww Mad
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 26th, 2008 at 06:58pm
it's probably gonna be set up where like a little less then half the floor is GA standing. then behind that are seats. linkin park was set up that way.

For those who couldn't get tickets through the mcr presale. Theres a presale through ticketmaster 2morrow just use the code HEMCR it starts at noon.
annnniiieee
Killjoy
annnniiieee
February 26th, 2008 at 10:04pm
Yeah, I hope they have some sort of set-up where every one can see the stage which I'm pretty sure they've handled like Linkin Park had. That'd be cool if they had the moving screens too lol
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 26th, 2008 at 10:05pm
annnniiieee:
Yeah, I hope they have some sort of set-up where every one can see the stage which I'm pretty sure they've handled like Linkin Park had. That'd be cool if they had the moving screens too lol

were u at the linkin park concert at msg? were u in the pit???
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 27th, 2008 at 06:50am
got this email this morning.......

To the world's best fans:

A few updates for you:

All of the fanclub tickets went fast today for the Madison Square Garden show in New York City. But, we've found a way to get our fans more tickets before the public has access. Tomorrow starting at Noon EST go to http://mychemicalromance.ducatking.com/ and use the password king to buy tickets to the NYC show!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 27th, 2008 at 08:19am
Did anyone line up early for LP? Did they take you in in order of appearance? Are there a lot of different entrances to fight over?
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
February 27th, 2008 at 11:44am
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
Did anyone line up early for LP? Did they take you in in order of appearance? Are there a lot of different entrances to fight over?

ya me and my friend got there at 8am. they don't take you in order of appearance. its basically a race even if u were first in line it doesn't matter its really how fast u can run lol. its scary and dangerous. they let the first 25 people in which basically fills up the barrier. then after a few minutes they start letting another bunch in so they start coming in lol. u all run to security then once u pass security u got to this table get ur pit bracelet get ur ticket x'd out. then run again through another hall way go up about 3 flights of escalators then run again across the arena to the pit area. people came out of nowhere i was on the barrier looking around and im like where did half this people come from definetely weren't by me in line. im not in shape at all lol so it was killer for me but i made it! u can do it if u have the determination haha. theres no system what so ever theres security here and there saying don't run but they don't do nething to stop it or control it so everyone runs neway. so my advice is run like heck thats what ill be doing haha.