Don't have an account? Create one!

05/09/2008 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden.

AuthorMessage
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
April 3rd, 2008 at 09:02pm
Well, if we want to meet up with each other or whatever, I guess we could tell each other what we're wearing to the concert, and probably just to make things much easier, bring signs with our usernames xD
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
April 3rd, 2008 at 09:38pm
when i saw the killers there they literally pulled up in a van a couple feet from me rite where the GA line was. there was no security around them u could of easily went up to them but they were in a rush to go in. but the killers don't have a tour bus. the tour buses are all pulled into this entrance theres no way u can hang around them or nething its a restricted area. all u can do is wait outside that area. all of them ended up coming up to take pictures and sign stuff. hopefully mcr will do that too.
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
April 3rd, 2008 at 09:49pm
jen616:
when i saw the killers there they literally pulled up in a van a couple feet from me rite where the GA line was. there was no security around them u could of easily went up to them but they were in a rush to go in. but the killers don't have a tour bus. the tour buses are all pulled into this entrance theres no way u can hang around them or nething its a restricted area. all u can do is wait outside that area. all of them ended up coming up to take pictures and sign stuff. hopefully mcr will do that too.
WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOLY SDJFGSLIFGFD!
THAT'S AMAZING. WELL I HOPE MCR WILL DO THAT TOO, THAT'D BE GREAT, I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM LIKE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WIHTOUT BEING SO RESTRICTED. IF I CAN AT LEAST GET A WAVE, I'LL BE HAPPI_ER
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
April 3rd, 2008 at 10:16pm
i think i'd DROP DEAD. if MCR was kind enough to do that.
it seems a little unreasonable cause now i'm seeing this concert as not a regular MCR concert, this is THE Concert.

haha. a night to remember. and yeah, everyone just wear your usernames on the back of your shirts or something XP
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
April 4th, 2008 at 09:32am
yeah mcr are really genergous
lets all cross our fingers they'll go outside and meet
fans
(i'll be the one with the crazy hair and the mcr t-shirt, laughing)

MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
April 4th, 2008 at 07:29pm
lol, I'll wear my name on the back of my tee-shirt. Funny thing, I was just checking some MCR news, did you guys hear about that guy that just randomly climbed on stage at the last Vegas show and started heading for Frank? It just surprised me.
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
April 5th, 2008 at 12:09pm
whoah really?
i bet you they were like OMFG. NOO!!!
ahah. crazy fans. WHOAH again, i was watching videos of concerts @ MSG and i doubt anybody will jump into the crowd cause as jen616 said, it's a pretty big space separating the crowd and the stage.

and apparently nobody seems to be sitting down in the sections after 1-4 and it all just looks like one big GA. i hope it's like that.
*crosses fingers*
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
April 5th, 2008 at 01:27pm
haha actually everyone was pretty calm. i think everyone was in like shock so no one went up to them. they walked in real quick they waved to all of us in the GA line. ya sections 1-4 will just be one big GA area. When i saw the killers and linkin park that was the set up they had.
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
April 5th, 2008 at 03:51pm
Norrel:
Well, if we want to meet up with each other or whatever, I guess we could tell each other what we're wearing to the concert, and probably just to make things much easier, bring signs with our usernames xD

We should all wear something that identifies us as INO members. Like maybe some kindda ribbon pinned to our shirts? So if you see someone with a ribbon pinned to their shirt, you know they're from INO.

I'm going to be wearing my black MCR drumline t-shirt, and probably pinstriped capri pants.
So talk to me. Very Happy
Starless.Eyes.
Killjoy
Starless.Eyes.
April 5th, 2008 at 05:44pm
I am SO excited.
I am in section 111 Row A.
I really hope they do come out of the restricted/bus section...
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
April 5th, 2008 at 06:16pm
Maybe they will. We'll know when we get there. And that guy actually found a way to pass by the guards without them knowing and climbed the stage. The fans there said it must've been hard, but he did it. The only video I found on youtube was the part after the guy was taken away. Apparantely a package of bengay fell out of his pants and the band laughed. Gerard put the bengay on too. They always find a way to make an awkward/scary situation funny. That guy could've had a weapon and I don't understand why he would do that. Mikey was scared and Bob was pissed.
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
April 6th, 2008 at 01:40pm
Norrel:

The username thing would be cool when you're in line you could have a little sign with you that says INO and you're username Smile . I'm not sure what I'm gonna be wearing yet.

If they were to come out to the lines that would be so sweet even if it were just to wave to everyone before the show Laughing
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
April 6th, 2008 at 01:59pm
lol if i wear a tshirt with my username people
would think i'm a dude xD MR.ARMSTRONG
i might buy the new mcr shirt, in the merch section of mcr.com
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
April 6th, 2008 at 02:22pm
I think I settled on what I'll wear.

I'll be the kid with the a black sort-of military jacket on over the Teenagers jersey with black skinny jeans. That should sort of help a month from now Wink
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
April 6th, 2008 at 02:29pm
if anyone has safety pins, you could safety pin a piece of paper on the side of your shirt. You can use like a black sharpie marker and just write INO! in big black letters [HUGE], that should be convincing lol.

BE CREATIVE!
you can also draw little stars or bats or whatever.
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
April 6th, 2008 at 02:55pm
OKAY. let me just say something. out of all the kids that are going to be there. i know everyone's gonna basically wear the same thing. so i doubt there's gonna be a high chance of identification by the teeshirt you're wearing.
too general, what's the chance of more than one kid wearing the same shirt ahah?

the ribbon thing is really cute i like it. WEAR IT ON YOUR SLEEVE!! oohkay.
so yesterday i stopped @ MSG just to check it out. and it's crazy big. there's the main entrance and then like 2 others but i think they're just for staff and guards. i know MCR's probably gonna enter through the parkinglot where all the vans and busses park if not, then possibly 8th ave.also, the main entrance is GIGANTIC. and i have no idea where anybody is gonna enter through. me and my friend are coming from Penn Station and there's a dirrect entrance from it. so i guess i'll see ya guys through the main entrance.

oh! there's a borders inside too. it's really tiny and makes me feel claustrophobic but it's still a bookstore. and there's a mcdonald's accross the street. and a TGIFriday's. that's it i think.

33 days you guys. are we really ready?
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
April 6th, 2008 at 03:00pm
angelscomeXscreaming:
OKAY. let me just say something. out of all the kids that are going to be there. i know everyone's gonna basically wear the same thing. so i doubt there's gonna be a high chance of identification by the teeshirt you're wearing.
too general, what's the chance of more than one kid wearing the same shirt ahah?

the ribbon thing is really cute i like it. WEAR IT ON YOUR SLEEVE!! oohkay.
so yesterday i stopped @ MSG just to check it out. and it's crazy big. there's the main entrance and then like 2 others but i think they're just for staff and guards. i know MCR's probably gonna enter through the parkinglot where all the vans and busses park if not, then possibly 8th ave.also, the main entrance is GIGANTIC. and i have no idea where anybody is gonna enter through. me and my friend are coming from Penn Station and there's a dirrect entrance from it. so i guess i'll see ya guys through the main entrance.

oh! there's a borders inside too. it's really tiny and makes me feel claustrophobic but it's still a bookstore. and there's a mcdonald's accross the street. and a TGIFriday's. that's it i think.

33 days you guys. are we really ready?
MCDONALD'S!? I"M THERE! lmfao, I'm gonna be starving the whole day, maybe I'll stop by there and get a coffee or hash browns or something. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. And yes!_33 days xD. I remember when there were still like 61 days left. It's going by pretty fast, it'll be officially 30 days once Gerard's birthday comes around the corner. Didn't anybody notice the 9's in the situation?
March 9th-Frank's wedding
April 9th-Gerard's birthday
May 9th-The show! xD

WEIRD!
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
April 6th, 2008 at 03:56pm
THAT'S really freaky. wouldn't it be funny if it means something subliminal, like a secret code or something?
wow i really want french fries now. really badly!! thanks MCR_adoration xD.
ooh there's a Duane Reade i think on the same block if anyone needs energy drinks, sharpies or disposable cameras.

goodness. that Bengay story is really funny. what's Bengay btw? my friend found a drawer full of it in her basement xD
Princess Poptart
Killjoy
Princess Poptart
April 7th, 2008 at 07:44pm
I just got my tickets to go with my best friend today =D
Im so excited!
..but my seat are all the way in the 300's..and im bad with heights hopefully i won't have a spaz attack lol
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
April 8th, 2008 at 03:19pm
See now, what I think really sucks ass is, there is no way to meet them as there getting in/off there bus. I always thought you could, ya know? But my Bestfriends stepdad delivers there, and apparently theres underground tunnels. like you enter from a few blocks down, and they take you down there.
so...that sucks. :/