Don't have an account? Create one!

05/09/2008 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden.

AuthorMessage
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 22nd, 2008 at 10:49pm
McKenna-- OmGee.
I WISH!
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 22nd, 2008 at 11:11pm
i would be like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! or
i would faint
lol
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
June 22nd, 2008 at 11:27pm
AHAHA! i live, and i'm alive!
wow. geezus, it was like a solid month maybe since i last posted.
:0

agh, i want that video. but i feel not right taking the bootleg from an mcr show. idk. blah blah blah morals blah blah but idk, i get this little feeling in my tummy. conscience? idk. but i still want it >.<

oh. and i doubt the quality of it will be affected. you really can't tell if you haven't tryed.

awe shit. it's been over a month. A MONTH and 13 days.
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 23rd, 2008 at 11:40am
wow i haven't seen you win a while!
ik what ya mean about the bootleg....
damn morals....lol jk
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 23rd, 2008 at 12:53pm
i know whatcha mean about morals and stuff.
but i couldnt resist.
the video collection i had that was availble for download like forever ago is very bad quailty
this one has perfect quality
my friend gt a bootleg and he wasnt even at the show.
he said i was louder than the actual band
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 23rd, 2008 at 07:11pm
hahhahahahah i was screaming so loud i couldn't talk afterward! i could barely walk 2 cause i was jumping up and down the whole time of course.
the next day my throat hurt like hell.
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 23rd, 2008 at 07:11pm
it was all worth it though......................i would do it all again just 2 go back 2 that night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhh the wonderful memories Smile
Just A Freak Like Me
Killjoy
Just A Freak Like Me
June 23rd, 2008 at 07:26pm
Hey guys! My friend told me about this thread.. so I decided to come take a look ^-^! I was at the show as well. It was my first concert, and, my first time seeing MCR. I cried when they came on stage. I was sitting on the floor(not mosh) 3 rows behind from that barricade that seperated the mosh and the seating area, and 6 rows in front of where Lyn-Z suspectedly sat. I did see Lyn-Z pass by me and I almost had a heartattack xD. Gerard looked at me during Helena becuase I jumped up on a chair and started waving xD, then I fell off... but it was worth it! I have a picture of the desert song on my profile...

Anyways, just telling my story xD.
angelscomeXscreaming
Fabulous Killjoy
angelscomeXscreaming
June 23rd, 2008 at 08:20pm
AHAHAHAH, ok. it wasn't my first concert but mcr-wise, yeha. ahah, i know what you mean by crying. i saw frankie walk out first and i spotted the red tie and i just flipped out. i only cryed until they started playing then i was all dandy ahaha.

oh yesh, it's nice to be back. and i really want the bootleg kinda, just got a new ipod yesterday TT^TT

and my wristband is ripping
:0
jfc113
Salute You in Your Grave
jfc113
June 23rd, 2008 at 08:40pm
Jeez.
I can't believe how long it's been, I mean it's not an eternity or anything, but it feels like I was just there.
I miss it. Cry

PS-Adam singing Beyonce ftw.
Just A Freak Like Me
Killjoy
Just A Freak Like Me
June 23rd, 2008 at 08:57pm
Same, everytime I look at my concert ticket I sigh really loudly and then watch the concert videos I took on my cell fone..
~~total random reply~~
xD, that was interesting when he did that, my mom was like..."psst.. meghan... isnt that a beyonce song"
~~~
Im a bit preoccupied with being distracted tho, Im dying the red part underneath my hair beach blonde, and im going to an MSI concert on friday, so Im getting pretty destracted from missing the concert, but the day after, I cried for about an hour becuase I wished I could go back to that night..

ahhh, I still have so many stories to tell about that wonderful night<3.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
June 23rd, 2008 at 09:11pm
All around me im seeing msi on friday too haha. i have like a mcr msg section on my wall now haha i have my ticket, a clipping from kerrang about the msg show, my crowd picture and one of the handbills on the wall haha its like a shrine to that night.
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 23rd, 2008 at 09:17pm
yea i still have my ticket....it brings back a LOT of memories.....
All Around Me-if i saw Lyn-Z i think i would have a heart attack 2! omg if gerard saw me id be like HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! lol he'd think i was insane!
i really wanted to get frankie's attention though cause i was on his side but he was too busy rocking out! i was like PLEASE LOOK UP!
Just A Freak Like Me
Killjoy
Just A Freak Like Me
June 23rd, 2008 at 09:25pm
lol jen ill look for you(ill be wearing combatboots, a lyn-z skirt,my mcr shirt*from that night* and a crappy power rangers mask that i got from the disney store today xD) and, yeah, my ticket is hanging on my wall, and I havnt been able to print out any pictures of it, becuase i only took videos :/.

and Lol, when I saw Lyn-Z my heart started racing but I quietly said "hi!" she looked smiled and then kept walking to the back, becuase some body guard meany face made her keep going. and when Gerard saw me I made a little heart with my hands and then almost fell of my chair and onto my friend.. xD. and Aw, I was to far away to get their attention that way, thats why my only attempt at getting their attention was standing on a stupid folding chair xD.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
June 23rd, 2008 at 10:16pm
All around me ill remember ur description and ill be looking for you too haha. are you going to be down on the floor? or are u going on the 2nd or 3rd level? im still debating depends how i feel that day haha. that's awesome u saw lynz at msg. i saw gerards mom she came up by the barrier and took a picture of the crowd.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 23rd, 2008 at 10:17pm
I still have my ticket. its taped to my mirror.
I miss it so much.
Hai Midori
glad u came
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
June 23rd, 2008 at 10:23pm
i really miss it 2....
its like numero uno on my top 10 happiest moments in life
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 23rd, 2008 at 11:01pm
its numero uno on my top five breathtaking moments in my life
Just A Freak Like Me
Killjoy
Just A Freak Like Me
June 23rd, 2008 at 11:55pm
Lol yourwelcome ^-^. And yea, im going to be first row becuase me and my friend(+ her mother, but shell be in the mezozeam*sp?* area)are getting there 2 hours erlier becuase were chilling in the city all day ^-^. You should join us lol. Wow, thats awesome, I thought I saw G's mommy, but it was just some random lady....

and yourrverymuchwelcome Kasey(hehe I still remeber!)^-^, thanks for inviting me.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 24th, 2008 at 12:10am
All around me:

and yourrverymuchwelcome Kasey(hehe I still remeber!)^-^, thanks for inviting me.

Cassie/Casey is on of my other nicknames.
My other is Kris.