Don't have an account? Create one!

05/04/2008 - Columbus, OH - Lifestyle Communities Pavillion

AuthorMessage
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
May 10th, 2008 at 09:08pm
uhdunno2005:
I was in the pit 4th row in front of Frank. They did look tired imo. I wish Gee would've interacted with us more like he did the last time they played there but still was psyched about being there. To answer the person who wanted quotes, there was that slapping his leg thing wanting us to clap but everyone was like wtf? Then he proceded to mention it was in a movie. And I'll probably get bashed for mentioning being disappointed about this but I'm gonna. Why the hell are they forbidding cameras now? I understand some venues forbid it but this was per bands request. Why? These kids just wanna preserve a memory. Is it hurting anyone, really? They allowed them last time with no problems, providing no professional quality cameras. If its video they're worried about then only allow disposable cameras. I guess thats my only bitch. I just wish I had more than a MFWay shirt, a ticket and a mental memory, that's all. Oh and I heard Frank came out later by the buses. Anyone know of this?

Yep, Frank, the wingman for band lol, came out a little after 12 maybe 12:30?

I was bummed at the no camera policy too. Oh well thankfully there are some ill-gotten videos on youtube Wink
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
May 10th, 2008 at 09:10pm
uhdunno2005:
I was in the pit 4th row in front of Frank. They did look tired imo. I wish Gee would've interacted with us more like he did the last time they played there but still was psyched about being there. To answer the person who wanted quotes, there was that slapping his leg thing wanting us to clap but everyone was like wtf? Then he proceded to mention it was in a movie. And I'll probably get bashed for mentioning being disappointed about this but I'm gonna. Why the hell are they forbidding cameras now? I understand some venues forbid it but this was per bands request. Why? These kids just wanna preserve a memory. Is it hurting anyone, really? They allowed them last time with no problems, providing no professional quality cameras. If its video they're worried about then only allow disposable cameras. I guess thats my only bitch. I just wish I had more than a MFWay shirt, a ticket and a mental memory, that's all. Oh and I heard Frank came out later by the buses. Anyone know of this?

yeah Frank came out after, he is really nice
and I agree with you about not being able to have cameras, it sucked.
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 11th, 2008 at 01:09am
Aw, damn--I missed a meeting with Frank? I had no idea where I should go to meet them, and asked a few security guards. They said it was extremely unlikely that the band would meet the fans. And I was dehydrated, so I headed out to find water. I wish I could've waited. TT_TT

What movie was Gerard talking about again? It was funny when he said that the rock star in the film killed all his fans, and everyone cheered. D:
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
May 11th, 2008 at 08:53am
Solitary Style.:
Aw, damn--I missed a meeting with Frank? I had no idea where I should go to meet them, and asked a few security guards. They said it was extremely unlikely that the band would meet the fans. And I was dehydrated, so I headed out to find water. I wish I could've waited. TT_TT

What movie was Gerard talking about again? It was funny when he said that the rock star in the film killed all his fans, and everyone cheered. D:

Trick or Treat. I actually downloaded it to see just how cheesy it is Laughing
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 11th, 2008 at 01:16pm
Really? It looked a little silly. Any good?
Raiseyourglasshigh;;
Killjoy
Raiseyourglasshigh;;
May 11th, 2008 at 03:14pm
Thanks for the quotes.
I was begging to stay after, I really thought Frank would come out...
Which, he did.
Thank you to everyone I was with for listening to me. Yeah right.
I was walking around the streets of Columbus around that time, lol.
On an extreme high, and no clue where I was going.

But anyhow...
Did anyone see something hit Mikey?
I heard somebody threw something at him.

And did you guys recall Gerard saying something like,
"Lemme tell you guys something. We could go see the Police."
???
Ultrapeepi
Killjoy
Ultrapeepi
May 11th, 2008 at 09:42pm
Raiseyourglasshigh;;:
Thanks for the quotes.
Which, he did.

But anyhow...

???

Yeah, i definitely remember that. Was it when he was talking about our hockey team sucking? And then he said we could walk over and see the police over there, and everyone yelled "NOOOOO" ?
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 12th, 2008 at 02:14am
Oh, I vaguely remember that...I was so close to the speakers, I had trouble making out what he said. It was just too damn loud (my ears rang for a good four days afterward).

And I do remember seeing something flying through the air toward them, but I didn't know it hit someone. I hope Mikey wasn't hurt or insulted. What was it, anyway? I remember being afraid that there were some hecklers in the crowd who might ruin the evening by throwing beer bottles (thank God that wasn't the case).
Raiseyourglasshigh;;
Killjoy
Raiseyourglasshigh;;
May 14th, 2008 at 03:39pm
Ultrapeepi:
Raiseyourglasshigh;;:
Thanks for the quotes.
Which, he did.

But anyhow...

???

Yeah, i definitely remember that. Was it when he was talking about our hockey team sucking? And then he said we could walk over and see the police over there, and everyone yelled "NOOOOO" ?

I don't know if Gerard said anything about the hockey team sucking, But the lead singer for Billy Talent did,he was pretty funny. I guess he said that since they're from Canada.
But I do remember the police thing!
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 14th, 2008 at 09:00pm
But what did he mean--was he talking about the band The Police? Or was he talking about the fuzz? I think I missed that comment, due to incredibly loud speakers.
uhdunno2005
Killjoy
uhdunno2005
May 15th, 2008 at 06:17pm
I think he meant the band Police...the were playing at Nationwide. I could be wrong though. And off topic but did anyone else think Billy Talent singer was crucifing Helena?
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 16th, 2008 at 12:34am
You think? I didn't notice; I was just so stoked that they were singing it. I liked how they screamed at the beginning... "so far from YOUUUU!!!" Did he not hit the notes right, or what? 'Cause, as I mentioned before, I was too close to the speakers to hear very well.
tiffanyrobertbryar
Killjoy
tiffanyrobertbryar
October 13th, 2008 at 12:18am
oh man i took "illegal video" Surprised
I almost got my camera taken away
Thank god for Bra's
Billy talent was amazing
And Drive By too!
I was in the mosh pit and almost killed some kid XD
and when they threw water i licked it off my arm lmao

Did anyone else see bob's "short shorts?"