AuthorMessage
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
April 15th, 2008 at 02:12am
HJFKDS
the show was AMAZING
i got to meet Drive By,
and i saw MCR walk onto the stage from behind it... my friend and i broke a lot of rules...

i about got moshed to death during Drive By
Billy Talent is just all around amazing

this was def. te best show ive ever been to. there was so much energy the whole time, and [most] of the people were cool
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
April 15th, 2008 at 07:01pm
that was the most amazing thing i've ever done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ive never felt that happy, i was up in the fron the whole time screaming and jumping around, i still have bruises lol

OH AND I SAW RAY! he was in the alley and i waved to him and smiled and he waved back, and then literally 10 minutes later i walk into the 7/11 and Ian from Billy Talent was in there!
i was like WTF!! OMG!!! NO WAY!!!!
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
April 16th, 2008 at 12:06am
ur lucky!
i didnt get to meet Billy Talent, i was bummed about that

lol. i got the Mikey shirt, and got in trouble for it...
apperantly theres this rule about having profanity on you clothes... a rule which i did not know about... so yeah, i had to wear it inside out all day, but it was so worth it. the look on my teachers face when she saw what it said was awesome

right now the shirt is on my wall. lol
the rise and fall
Killjoy
the rise and fall
April 16th, 2008 at 11:39am
that show was AWESOME!! MCR was good, and they know how to pick good openers. i loved the whole "Mikey is trying to get the tour bus haunted with a quiji board" speech XD.

the whole concert was amazing, and i'll definately remember it forever
imWAYaddicted
Killjoy
imWAYaddicted
April 16th, 2008 at 06:32pm
all i can say is WOW!! i went..it was freaking amazing. i was a concert virgin and i could not have asked for a better show to "de-virginize" me lol. they are SOOOO good live (they all had long hair!! yay!!!) ESPECIALLY in the filmore..its such a small setting so its a more intimate show. we were 20 feet from the stage but its like we were so clsoe and we could actualy see! wow. im still in a daze! i can still feel the feeling i felt when we first walked in the building and when they came on stage playing sleep and how we all pumped our fists and flipped each other off during teenagers adn how beautiful cancer sounded and the adrenaline during famous last words and how i was like wow! i like that song! when i heard a song i had never heard before. my friend introduced me to mcr last year, and it was the best thing ive ever found. KICK ASS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and i really really wanted that mikey shirt that said mikey fucking way cuz i luv mikey so much but i wouldnt be able to wear it to school.... Sad
imWAYaddicted
Killjoy
imWAYaddicted
April 16th, 2008 at 06:32pm
all i can say is WOW!! i went..it was freaking amazing. i was a concert virgin and i could not have asked for a better show to "de-virginize" me lol. they are SOOOO good live (they all had long hair!! yay!!!) ESPECIALLY in the filmore..its such a small setting so its a more intimate show. we were 20 feet from the stage but its like we were so clsoe and we could actualy see! wow. im still in a daze! i can still feel the feeling i felt when we first walked in the building and when they came on stage playing sleep and how we all pumped our fists and flipped each other off during teenagers adn how beautiful cancer sounded and the adrenaline during famous last words and how i was like wow! i like that song! when i heard a song i had never heard before. my friend introduced me to mcr last year, and it was the best thing ive ever found. KICK ASS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and i really really wanted that mikey shirt that said mikey fucking way cuz i luv mikey so much but i wouldnt be able to wear it to school.... Sad
imWAYaddicted
Killjoy
imWAYaddicted
April 16th, 2008 at 06:40pm
sorry that one was so long and i have more! it was just that good....
but i wanted to say how fucking hot it was! lol. but it kinda added to the show...i mean we were all just hot and sweaty and disgusting but everyone was so full of energy and it was just amazing. completely i'll never forget it. EVER.on the way home i said to my friends "you know? we're gonna be 80 years old in our rocking chairs talking about the mcr show". so true. and i heard 2 amazing bands! drive by is gonna be big. i guarantee it. and biily talent..omg that guy is amazing! he was soo entertaining just to watch him jump around and throw his hair around and you could just see the sweat and water...amazing. and holy shit i'l never forget this: why are girls in denver so hot!" there was a guy behind us who knew every single word to everything..so cool. i admire him. im not one for posers so i can admit that im a newbie fan. but that was absolutely the best night ever. (ha, this is the best day ever! lol. i pretty much think in songs). i freaking love you guys.
imWAYaddicted
Killjoy
imWAYaddicted
April 16th, 2008 at 06:42pm
ugh i keep thinking of more! lol. but ive gotten so much crap for loving mcr...i just gotta say that from what i saw on that very hot monday night is that you guys have the worlds best fans, no doubt about it Smile and there is this little kid who's last name is gerard (how freaking sweet is that!) well i freaked him out cuz i was like never forget you have the best last name in the world and you have my favorite last name..and i got out my phone and said this guy's first name is your last name! your last name is the most amazing guy's first name! ok i promise this is my last post for this thread....
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
April 16th, 2008 at 08:20pm
imWAYaddicted:
(and i really really wanted that mikey shirt that said mikey fucking way cuz i luv mikey so much but i wouldnt be able to wear it to school.... Sad

lol. i did get that shirt... and i did get in trouble
the rise and fall:
i loved the whole "Mikey is trying to get the tour bus haunted with a quiji board" speech XD.

that was awesome
cyanide1316
Bleeding on the Floor
cyanide1316
April 16th, 2008 at 09:26pm
that was the best experience of my entire life.
words cannot even describe how kick ass that show was.
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
April 16th, 2008 at 09:50pm
imWAYaddicted:

probably shoulda put this in my last post but... the thing about the purple chandeliers in your sig is awesome
that was def. the best part of the fillmore

oh... and when i was with Dirve By, one of the members was wearing the Mikey shirt, and some chick that was getting a poster sigend had no clue who Mikey was. both of us were like -facepalm- at her.
we were completely shocked that she didnt know who Mikey was.
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
April 16th, 2008 at 11:36pm
imWAYaddicted:
sorry that one was so long and i have more! it was just that good....
but i wanted to say how fucking hot it was! lol. but it kinda added to the show...i mean we were all just hot and sweaty and disgusting but everyone was so full of energy and it was just amazing. completely i'll never forget it. EVER.on the way home i said to my friends "you know? we're gonna be 80 years old in our rocking chairs talking about the mcr show". so true. and i heard 2 amazing bands! drive by is gonna be big. i guarantee it. and biily talent..omg that guy is amazing! he was soo entertaining just to watch him jump around and throw his hair around and you could just see the sweat and water...amazing. and holy shit i'l never forget this: why are girls in denver so hot!" there was a guy behind us who knew every single word to everything..so cool. i admire him. im not one for posers so i can admit that im a newbie fan. but that was absolutely the best night ever. (ha, this is the best day ever! lol. i pretty much think in songs). i freaking love you guys.

dude u couldn't have said it better. im serious, that show like a turning point in my life, and ive never felt happier in a loooong time. I think i've been saved all over again.
ya and Billy Talent was soooo great!! i love that band, that was priceless when he was like "why are girls in denver so hot? seriously?"

oh and there was that cute little gerard/mikey moment In Love
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
April 16th, 2008 at 11:39pm
and btw heres Ian from Billy Talent from when i saw him at the 7-11 lol
here!

i didnt get a good pic of Ray though when i saw him Sad
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
May 30th, 2008 at 02:09pm
Yeah I know this is really late to post but...
Did anyone catch any of the things Gerard was saying in between songs?