Don't have an account? Create one!

Aus and NZ Tours

AuthorMessage
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
March 20th, 2008 at 04:53am
New thread. (:

Not sure when tours are happening? Check here.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
March 20th, 2008 at 07:06am
Yaaay for the new thread and Samara promoting the tour dates thread. =D
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
March 20th, 2008 at 08:01am
wooo! so the old thread just disappeared.

i just got tix in the mail today...for the phantom of the opera. K, that's not exactly rock music, but but- I was listening to this section of it & I could imagine it turning into a rock opera. I wish it would Very Happy
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 20th, 2008 at 08:08am
has bloody rja given us a reason yet?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
March 20th, 2008 at 08:10am
It was supposed to have been announced on some yank TV show. We know the reason anyway.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
March 20th, 2008 at 08:34am
Rh!annon:
We know the reason anyway.

THEY'RE ACTUALLY TRANNIES WHO DRESS UP LIKE KYLIE MINOGUE, AND THEY KNEW SHE'D SUE THEM IF THEY CAME TO AUSTRALIA?!
OR, IS IT BECAUSE, THEIR EMO JEANS SQUEEZED DEM NUTZ SO TIGHT, THE SINGER'S VOCAL CHORDS TORE, AND HE COULDN'T SING?
AND HE COULDN'T SING, OR TALK, SO HE COULDN'T ACTUALLY SAY THE REASON THEY PULLED OUT OF SOUNDWAVE?!
... Or is it both of the above, combined?
Excuse the caps abuse.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
March 20th, 2008 at 09:19am
Haha! A little from column a, a little from columb b methinks.

Y'know, emo genes are dangerous. They've actually been found to have caused infertility in both males and females. Now that's tight. But that's a whole different story all together.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 20th, 2008 at 10:29am
Hahahhaaha.
Ah dear.
I just got home from The Hot Lies. It was good =)
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
March 20th, 2008 at 06:18pm
Aha, Jules you win at life lmfao now whenever i see kylie moinogue thats all i will think of XD

So stupider than my idea of going to an 18+ IKTPQ show is going tothat one AND the next day going to the >18 ones ... yup i'm bright .... and will be so dead lol.
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
March 20th, 2008 at 10:38pm
sez:
Hahahhaaha.
Ah dear.
I just got home from The Hot Lies. It was good =)
awesome, i wanted to go to that show but i'm underage Crying or Very sad
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
March 21st, 2008 at 12:55am

LMFAO ILY JULES XD

I'm going to see Urthboy tomorrow night, I think.
Haven't actually made my mind up yet lol
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
March 22nd, 2008 at 10:09pm
QOTSA and Smashing Pumpkins were incredible last night. It was such a good show and it was amazing being surrounded by normal fans. If Josh Homme wasn't already married I'd so propose.

Billy waved at me. (:
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
March 22nd, 2008 at 11:34pm
billy waved at you Cheese thats freaking awesome, i'm glad you fun :] it woulda been hella awesome to go
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
March 23rd, 2008 at 12:27am
^^ i'd imagine Smashing pumpkins would've put on an awesome show! great stuff...ahahah 'normal fans'?
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
March 23rd, 2008 at 12:54am
Thanks, and yeah they were amazing live. I couldn't believe I was seeing the Billy Corgan, lmao. QOTSA were amazing also.

Lol by 'normal fans' I mean ones that waited patiently outside the venue, ones that didn't wear stupid costumes, ones that hadn't been lining up since the night before and a merch stand that I didn't have to wait in line half an hour for. I was one of the few young teenagers that I could see.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
March 23rd, 2008 at 03:01am

I'm so glad you had an awesome time!

Ahahaha. That's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to V Fest.
It's all over 18's, which basically cuts out the majority of the non-normal people lmfao.
zacky vengeance
In The Murder Scene
zacky vengeance
March 23rd, 2008 at 03:47am
yay im going to Kisschasy and The Getaway Plan
also hoping to go to BMTH and IKTPQ Sly
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
March 23rd, 2008 at 03:53am
second hand smoke.:
Thanks, and yeah they were amazing live. I couldn't believe I was seeing the Billy Corgan, lmao. QOTSA were amazing also.

Lol by 'normal fans' I mean ones that waited patiently outside the venue, ones that didn't wear stupid costumes, ones that hadn't been lining up since the night before and a merch stand that I didn't have to wait in line half an hour for. I was one of the few young teenagers that I could see.

God, who does that........

Here is some advice if you're going to see the Pumpkins in the future: Don't stand in front of people who look like they're going to piss themselves. That's all.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
March 23rd, 2008 at 07:07am
second hand smoke.:

very well explained. I totally get you. I reckon some of these 'normal' fans have had their heydays lining up for bands the night before & wearing crazy things...why do people become 'normal' when they get older? Anyways I reckon the crowd at the Getaway Plan was really great...i guess it's different sort of energy with younger crowds.

^^ which IKTPQ show are you going to?
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
March 23rd, 2008 at 08:36pm
i'm still lurking around for more info on this alleged Panic! tour...man if i miss out on that i'll basically cry.