Aus and NZ Tours

AuthorMessage
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
August 25th, 2009 at 07:37am
CAcT '-.-' tux:
asha shake.:
re:MCR, tbh, i hope to be as far away as possible from them when they play.
[/size][/font]

isn't it ironic to hear that when you're posting on a MCR fansite?

Yes
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
August 25th, 2009 at 09:08am
Did anyone go to either Anberlin or All American Rejects? =O
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 25th, 2009 at 10:08pm
I went to AAR! Wish I'd gone to Anberlin though. But AAR was awesome! Though I nearly fainted during Gives You Hell. Like, literally. And had to make a swift exit to the nearest wall. But other than that, and the stupid protective boyfrriends who didn't move but tried to keep everyone off their precious precious girlfriends (STAND AT THE BACK, OR GO IN BY YOURSELF FOR GOODNESS SAKE) it was OSSUM =) did you go?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 26th, 2009 at 03:33am
I went. :3

Hoobastank own my soul. That is all.

Actually, no. I can't get over what an ugly bunch of guys AAR are. That is all.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 26th, 2009 at 04:00am
raccoon:
Plus I will be attending Meredith. Need money for that.

SO JEALOUS. hope you have a great time though!

i'm going to Anberlin/TAI... on Friday (:
i barely know anything by Anberlin, but i looooove TAI..., just wish they would play for longer!

lol Rhiannon, when i saw AAR with FOB i thought a couple of them were pretty alright xD

also, today i found out that Mammal, Dead Letter Circus, Bluejuice, and Snob Scrilla are all playing near where i live (seperate shows, obvs)
i think Lisa Mitchell might be supporting somebody too, but i can't remember who/if i just made that up.
i'm so excited!
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
August 26th, 2009 at 06:57am
Just trying to figure out what time Soundwave tickets will go on sale?
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
August 26th, 2009 at 07:39am
earth2themorgue:
CAcT '-.-' tux:
people don't have to have the same musical tastes that they did when they signed up to ino. i'm sure you guys have grown out of bands and found new ones. i come here for the tour info and the friends i've made, not because i like mcr.

/end all the friggen spam about things that don't relate to a new tour

asha shake.:
i barely know anything by Anberlin, but i looooove TAI..., just wish they would play for longer!
i'm so excited for you, i hope you have an awesome time :D
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
August 26th, 2009 at 10:54am
sez:
I went to AAR! Wish I'd gone to Anberlin though. But AAR was awesome! Though I nearly fainted during Gives You Hell. Like, literally. And had to make a swift exit to the nearest wall. But other than that, and the stupid protective boyfrriends who didn't move but tried to keep everyone off their precious precious girlfriends (STAND AT THE BACK, OR GO IN BY YOURSELF FOR GOODNESS SAKE) it was OSSUM =) did you go?

I went to both =O I have some photos uploaded but not videos yet. vids are pretty alright quality too.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=114875&id=666646536&l=32779b5269 <<All American Rejects
I was so wasted...I was at the back for the first support and then by the time AAR came on I was right up by the front by that person with the bunny ears if you saw that.
gah there was a guy doing the same thing, it was annoying as hell. if she can't handle a little push and shove she shouldn't be in there. =/ he was like brick wall =/

@Rh!annon: i know....i was really impressed by them...i wasn't expecting them to be so good =O
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 27th, 2009 at 01:57am
^ YAY. Lol. My bf (before we were an item and before he made me come to every concert with him lol) asked me to see Hoobastank with him years back, but I didn't go cause I was broke. Seriously regretting that now (not like I could have done anything about it lol).

LOL Asha. Which guys? O.o

P.S. I love how Soundwave are already screwing things up.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 27th, 2009 at 02:28am

i think possibly the two in the middle in this picture, but idk :/
maybe it was the lighting or something lmao.

did something else happen with Soundwave that i missed?
they fucked up Sydney last night, told everybody they had bought tickets for Brisbane :/
then the tickets that were supposedly $121 ended up being $139.35 (like with postage and everything, but still, that's a ridiculous price, even BDO is cheaper!)
aaand, they haven't sent out any confirmation about the tickets, and said they won't for around 48 hours. it's ridiculous, surely it's not that hard to send out an automated confirmation? i mean, i'd like to know if i'm actually going or not :/
/rant.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 27th, 2009 at 05:07am
Haha, they're the two I think are the ugliest. They actually look much better in that photo than on stage. So I think anyway.

Yeah, that covered most of it lol. Then there's the bit where they put the tickets on sale early and people logged on at 8:30 to find it sold out. And how some people didn't even get their email for the sale in the first place.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 27th, 2009 at 08:52am
Should we have got an email about it already? Because I haven't got one =/

Also I was right near the people with the bunny ears too!!! I was just to the left of them, pretty much dead centre. Crazy! I think Tyson used to be good looking but not anymore. Not that he's really changed, but I dunno xD and the one on the left in that pic I think is good looking but mmm.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 27th, 2009 at 09:29am
Tyson creeps me the fuck out. Like seriously, please stop acting like all the girls in the room want to jump your bones, because you're not sexy. I wish he'd also stop calling us "mother fuckers" every second word, because it makes him sound dumb. Thank goodness they write good chunes.

And we didn't get our Soundwabve email until a few hours ago, so don't panic. Yet.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 28th, 2009 at 12:40am

are we talking the email with the link, or confirmation email?
the one with the link i got at like 4pm the day before tickets went onsale,
but i still haven't got any actual confirmation of tickets :/

though i did get this from Oztix:

SOUNDWAVE 2010 CONFIRMATION EMAIL

Hello,
Just a quick note to let you know that due to the large amount of orders being processed for SOUNDWAVE 2010 it is taking some time. If you have your order confirmation number you will receive your email very soon. We hope that this has not caused to much worry and thank you for your patience.
If you have emailed us with regards to amending details on your order, we will be making those amendents after the initial order receipt is sent. So please wait for your second email if this is the case.

so idk? i'm not signed up with oztix on that email account, but it's the one i used when i bought tickets, so that's a good sign, right?

but seriously, they are a fucking ticketing agency. if they can't handle getting that many orders at once, why on earth would they make that many tickets available?
i would have thought that was common sense, but apparently not :/

edit:
OH FFS. i just noticed the picture in the email is for Brisbane.
seriously hoping this is another one of their typos and they haven't actually given me tickets to Brisbane :/
anybody else from Sydney get this?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 28th, 2009 at 12:59am
I meant the email with the link.

This is screwed up.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 28th, 2009 at 04:02am
This is ridiculous. And good, I'm not panicking. Plus it's Adelaide, like it's going to sell out tomorrow =P
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
August 28th, 2009 at 05:19am
asha, i got the same email and the picture says brisbane too, i think its just oztix and soundwave screwing up yet again.
the lack of information, organisation and accuracy is really going to be soundwaves downfall..
i read on AJ's twitter that EBT were $110 + gst + bf which should equal about $120, maybe $130 at the most, with general release tickets being $132 + bf + gst and then i hear people are paying $160 for general release.
it would be helpful to have on the website a set price and a set time for tickets to go on sale.

im starting my own festival with my unique selling point and slogan being "more organised than soundwave" it will be a success!
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 28th, 2009 at 10:36pm
Sooooo I have no email giving me any details for any earlybird tickets. and it's currently 12:05pm.
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
August 30th, 2009 at 12:53am
I gots tickets =O oh my.
its actually gonna be pretty awesome, I haven't ever been to a festival before.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 30th, 2009 at 05:31am
I AM SO MAD.

Hi Sarah,

With the exception of Perth, all early bird tickets have already sold out…however…we have opened up a strictly limited amount of full price tickets for our members. This ensures you are guaranteed a ticket to the Festival.

Please find the link below:

http://soundwave.oztix.com.au/

Best Regards,

The Soundwave Team.