Don't have an account? Create one!

Aus and NZ Tours

AuthorMessage
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 30th, 2009 at 06:38am
That's bullshit. You told them you didn't get the email in the first place, yeah?
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 30th, 2009 at 06:55am
Yeah, and that I was registered. There is no fucking way I'm paying $151 for a ticket. I'm so mad that I'm swearing. Wow.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
August 30th, 2009 at 08:00am
ahh that sucks! D: when i found out it was released at 12 midnight in brisbane the presales I leaped on the Sydney ones, i couldn't believe it came up to $139 anyway o__O
I got my confirmation like 10 minutes before 48 hours was up...slackers

I'm sorry you didn't get them :/

I guess its got some pretty enticing headliners this year that people were all over it.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 30th, 2009 at 08:24am
Yeah. And had it just been that I'd been too slow with the earlybird sale or whatever, that's cool, that's my fault, I would've still been annoyed, but the fact that I had absolutely no chance to even try to get tickets is what is making me so mad.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
August 31st, 2009 at 01:56am
ARGH FRICK!
Gotta figure out which of my friends are going to Soundwave and whatnot which means MORE time wasted.
Srsly don't wanna end up by myself. Also don't want to waste my time waiting for MCR to announce side shows
half my friends wanna go to only to find they are doing none and so I lose my opportunity to get a Soundwave ticket.
Damn slow announcements and damn indecisive friends.

Any word on side shows guys? :/
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 31st, 2009 at 02:12am
It's months away. Seriously, don't worry about it. They will most likely announce sideshows as they were planning to tour here in Feb anyway.

But just get SW tickets and forget about everyone else. You'll probably find someone to go with. Better to have a ticket and sort out the social shit later. You have months to find someone to go with. Tickets will sell out long before then.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
September 1st, 2009 at 10:07am
yeah I'd get tickets before anything cause you can sell them later on if you don't want them.

Sidewaves wont be announced till like December/January and most headliners don't but as Rhiannon said they were planning to tour so who knows. Best bet is to get SW tickets to just be sure.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 2nd, 2009 at 03:59am

"slow announcements"... please tell me you're not serious?
the festival is still 6 months away!

anyway, like everybody has said- they're not going to be announced for ages.
it wouldn't even make sense to announce sideshows before the general release of tickets have been put on sale,
and i'm guessing given that Soundwave is pretty likely to sell out this year, they'll wait for that to happen before they announce any sideshows.

the only band 100% confirmed for sideshows atm is Gallows, and that's only because they postponed their tour.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
September 2nd, 2009 at 09:47pm
also, Soundwave is the main event, therefore their priority isn't the sidewaves.

and really don't get your hopes up about them, no headliners in the past have done sidewaves other than NIN because it was like a 'farewell' tour.
xx_maria
Killjoy
xx_maria
September 2nd, 2009 at 10:22pm
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
September 3rd, 2009 at 03:18am
UGH. I knew this was gonna come out soon. I'm so broke. I was already thinking about giving Static-X a miss cause I don't have enough moolah, but now this is out I'll definitely have to.

Sad
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 3rd, 2009 at 03:39am

i really want to go to The Used, but it's during the last week of exams for uni :/
i've only got 2 though, and i've never had exams in the last week, so i'm thinking of just buying a ticket anyway.
even if i do have one the next day, i s'pose it won't make much difference if i've studied enough beforehand.

Pixies and Lady Gaga announced tours today as well! sososo excited!
they're both around my birthday too (Pixies is ON my birthday! was fangirling quite a bit when i found that out), so that should be a fun week or so haha.

anyway, if anybody is interested- Pixies dates:
SYDNEY HORDERN PAVILION SUNDAY MARCH 14
BRISBANE CONVENTION CENTRE THURSDAY MARCH 18
MELBOURNE FESTIVAL HALL SATURDAY MARCH 20
ADELAIDE THEBARTON THEATRE WEDNESDAY MARCH 24
PERTH BELVOIR AMPHITHEATRE SATURDAY MARCH 27

and Lady Gaga dates:
Wednesday 17 March, 2010 - Hordern Pavilion, Sydney
Monday 22 March, 2010 - AIS Arena, Canberra
Tuesday March 23, 2010 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
Friday 26 March, 2010 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Tuesday 30 March, 2010 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre

Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
September 3rd, 2009 at 04:25am
I KNOW! WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD GIGS IN FRICKEN NOVEMBER? DON'T THEY REALISE WE HAVE EXAMS? ;AJKLDFHIJSEHGJIEGFIBHJSDFR

... ahem.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
September 3rd, 2009 at 07:49am
WHY SO CLOSE TO SOUNDWAVE TICKET RELEASES, MORE LIKE I CANT GO CAUSE I NEED $500 A GIG FUUUUUU.
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
September 15th, 2009 at 01:41am
FANGS UP.
i'm so stoked for cobra, guize.
but i'm pissed because its the day after lady gaga and i think i'll have to choose.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
September 16th, 2009 at 03:04am
They're not coming to Radz D=
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
September 16th, 2009 at 07:44am
cobra are playing the day before lady gaga, i bought tix for gaga and the next day said to mum "when are cobra going to announce their tour"

any idea how much tix will be? im guessing round $50-65
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
September 16th, 2009 at 04:39pm
its on ticketek.
xx_maria
Killjoy
xx_maria
September 16th, 2009 at 11:01pm
general public soundwave tickets are on sale tomorrow at 9am, for those who haven't bought any yet. probably should buy it quick incase it sells out. you can buy them at ticketek and oztix - soundwave.oztix.com.au.

also I heard second announcement will be on oct 6th from aj's (soundwave guy) twitter. I really hope some good international bands get announced!
Pansy.
Always Born a Crime
Pansy.
September 17th, 2009 at 08:04am
I will run to melbourne myself to go see the Used.
holyyy moley