The Hockey Thread

AuthorMessage
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
November 2nd, 2009 at 09:01pm
ryane clowe.:

CMEPTb: you think that's enough "..." ?
we already know you're a caps fan and didn't want the pens to win and that had nothing to do with Wandering_Soul's rhetorical question.
Hell, I was wondering why my team kept Huskins, then he scored for us which was a crazy awesome moment.[/font][/size]

im sorry, ill omit the "..." from now on, just kind of a habit i picked up of using "..." instead of periods or commas, my twin sister started doing it and i guess i just picked it up from her. And i'm sorry, i was just clarifying, i read the question differently, i didnt realize you guys knew that, i apologize.
ryane clowe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
ryane clowe.
November 2nd, 2009 at 10:09pm
CMEPTb:
im sorry, ill omit the "..." from now on, just kind of a habit i picked up of using "..." instead of periods or commas, my twin sister started doing it and i guess i just picked it up from her. And i'm sorry, i was just clarifying, i read the question differently, i didnt realize you guys knew that, i apologize.
haha thank you. i didn't mean to like come off as a bitch if i did.
nah it's all good. :]
+
i really need to find out when more games are on the nhl network. i just got it over the summer and have gone on it like 6 times only.
hahaha. fail.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
November 3rd, 2009 at 06:10pm
ryane clowe.:
haha thank you. i didn't mean to like come off as a bitch if i did.
nah it's all good. :]
+
i really need to find out when more games are on the nhl network. i just got it over the summer and have gone on it like 6 times only.
hahaha. fail. [/font][/size]

its ok and yeah everytime i go to watch the game there instead of on csn the screen freezes and so i switch back, although i would definantly recommend watching nhl on the fly anytime you get the chance, it really helps me keep up with whats going on all around the league

and alex is hurt and if i werent worried about him and how the team is gonna do without him i would definantly be telling him i told you so cause i have and he NEVER listens and now hes hurt GAH!
Wandering_Soul
Jazz Hands
Wandering_Soul
November 4th, 2009 at 05:50pm
ryan clowe.:
He has been banned before has he not? the rather infamous Todd Bertuzzi Incident involving Steve Moore, no?
I know Bertuzzi injured him badly enough so he never played again.

Yeah he was banned for some time, but the league should never have let him back in, well, at least in my opinion. Players who play dirty, to injure, or whatever should not be tolerated. There is a difference between a hard clean hit, and an attempt to injure. That's one thing that many people don't understand anymore.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
November 8th, 2009 at 09:48am
Wandering_Soul:

Yeah he was banned for some time, but the league should never have let him back in, well, at least in my opinion. Players who play dirty, to injure, or whatever should not be tolerated. There is a difference between a hard clean hit, and an attempt to injure. That's one thing that many people don't understand anymore.

i actually completely agree with you on this one
Wandering_Soul
Jazz Hands
Wandering_Soul
November 8th, 2009 at 05:48pm
Yay! Im actually in the minority with the people I live around :/
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
November 8th, 2009 at 06:41pm
Wandering_Soul:
Yay! Im actually in the minority with the people I live around :/

well i think dirty hitting is something that shouldn't be allowed to happen. I actually consider checking to be one of the more fun aspects of the game but going out to injure other players is just no fun for you or for whoever you're hurting. However, I see nothing wrong with fighting
Wandering_Soul
Jazz Hands
Wandering_Soul
November 11th, 2009 at 06:51pm
Nothing's wrong with fighting as long as it doesn't escalate out of control. I have actually seen (twice) a player skate over to the other teams entire bench and rip off his helmet and gloves to challenge the entire other team to a fight :/
medea.
In The Murder Scene
medea.
April 14th, 2010 at 06:11pm
IT'S PLAYOFF SEASON. i want your predictions.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
April 14th, 2010 at 09:59pm
EAST:

WAS vs. MON: Washington in 4 Wink
NJ vs. PHI: Jersey in 6
BUF vs. BOS: Boston in 7
PIT vs. OTT: Pittsburgh in 6

WEST:

SJ vs. COL: San Jose in 6
CHI vs. NSH: Chicago in 5
VAN vs. LA: Vancouver in 6
PHX vs. DET: Phoenix in 7
medea.
In The Murder Scene
medea.
April 20th, 2010 at 10:52am
hang on now, detroit's gonna make it past the first round. they've gotta. the wings just like building up the suspense.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
April 21st, 2010 at 09:54pm
Haha. Yeah in all honesty Detroit probably will win that series. It's just that Bryzgalov is a really great guy and I kinda want him to win. Although, Detroit clearly has the better team.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
April 22nd, 2010 at 10:15pm
Wandering_Soul:
Players who play dirty, to injure, or whatever should not be tolerated. There is a difference between a hard clean hit, and an attempt to injure. That's one thing that many people don't understand anymore.

Yeah but that's literally in every sport. And have the time playing dirty doesn't get called, the worse have to be soccer, hockey and football.

But it kinda sells the sport in a way, the violence. People want to see the game, but once things get dirty then it gets interesting Disgust
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
April 24th, 2010 at 01:34pm
My Dear Delirious:

Yeah but that's literally in every sport. And have the time playing dirty doesn't get called, the worse have to be soccer, hockey and football.

But it kinda sells the sport in a way, the violence. People want to see the game, but once things get dirty then it gets interesting Disgust

Well the thing about the violence is that hockey is a violent sport I mean it's supposed to be. It has to be or it isn't hockey. And the difference between a clean hit that happens to injure a dirty is hard to distinguish that people get away with dirty stuff but people who aren't trying to be dirty and just happen to accidentally injure someone else do get caught.
lanee.
In The Murder Scene
lanee.
April 28th, 2010 at 09:35am
I was hoping Detroit wouldn't have made it. ;D
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
April 28th, 2010 at 10:12pm
lanee.:
I was hoping Detroit wouldn't have made it. ;D

I was too. But I'm much more upset about the Caps not making it............. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
April 30th, 2010 at 08:48pm
NOBe:

Well the thing about the violence is that hockey is a violent sport I mean it's supposed to be. It has to be or it isn't hockey. And the difference between a clean hit that happens to injure a dirty is hard to distinguish that people get away with dirty stuff but people who aren't trying to be dirty and just happen to accidentally injure someone else do get caught.
Oh no, I fully understand, I just hate the b.s. on how easy it is for the refs to be biased and completely alter the game due to calling out the other team for penalties etc. I like hockey, but I was never a huge fan, but I'm getting more and more into it.
lanee.
In The Murder Scene
lanee.
May 2nd, 2010 at 11:54am
I loathe Ovechkin, so I'm a bit happy the Caps didn't make it. xD
But wow, game seven was intense.
wasting light.
Always Born a Crime
wasting light.
May 2nd, 2010 at 01:52pm
WHY CAPS WHYYYY
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
May 2nd, 2010 at 06:18pm
eli roth.:
WHY CAPS WHYYYY

I guess it just wasn't our year after all.. I don't really think anybody knows exactly what happened though. We just... fell apart..

lanee:
I loathe Ovechkin, so I'm a bit happy the Caps didn't make it. xD
But wow, game seven was intense.

What do you have against Ovechkin?