Don't have an account? Create one!

The Hockey Thread

AuthorMessage
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
May 27th, 2010 at 09:43pm
See, it'd be the same for me if I didn't have a deep rooted hatred of Philly that stems from years of having to deal with such horribly obnoxious fans.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
May 28th, 2010 at 03:05am
fair enough. I just hope they drag it out as long as possible.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
June 6th, 2010 at 05:41pm
Haha. Yeah the longer hockey lasts the better.
ryane clowe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
ryane clowe.
June 23rd, 2010 at 07:58pm
i hope jed ortmeyer wins the Masterton today at the NHL Awards. what he goes through to play everyday. <3
seriously, that man gmh.

and how is free agency treating everybody?
my team decided to not resign our goalie we've had since we drafted him in '94. miss you, nabby.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
June 24th, 2010 at 05:29pm
ryane clowe.:
i hope jed ortmeyer wins the Masterton today at the NHL Awards. what he goes through to play everyday. <3
seriously, that man gmh.

and how is free agency treating everybody?
my team decided to not resign our goalie we've had since we drafted him in '94. miss you, nabby.

I personally am thrilled Jose won it. After everything he went through with his son. It was a true tragedy. He's such a great guy. I'm really sad to see him leaving Washington.

And I was really suprised to hear about Evgeni. He was not expecting it in the least. I don't think anybody was...
ryane clowe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
ryane clowe.
June 24th, 2010 at 05:46pm
NOBe:
I personally am thrilled Jose won it. After everything he went through with his son. It was a true tragedy. He's such a great guy. I'm really sad to see him leaving Washington.

And I was really suprised to hear about Evgeni. He was not expecting it in the least. I don't think anybody was...
they should have just split it amongst all three. ya know.

I thought it might be coming...i just didn't think it would actually happen. i hope he has good luck with wherever he goes to.
as per sharks fans, we'll still be chanting nabby everytime a great save is made. it's just what we associate it with.. :/
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
June 25th, 2010 at 05:06pm
Haha. Yeah. I'm sure you all will.
ryane clowe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
ryane clowe.
July 2nd, 2010 at 01:45am
niittymaki, are you effin kidding me? that's the best we can do to replace nabby.
well gdi. we're screwed.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
July 3rd, 2010 at 01:57pm
At least you don't have two twenty one year olds for goalies. How are we supposed to do well in the playoffs with rookie goalies?
ryane clowe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
ryane clowe.
July 4th, 2010 at 12:59am
but varly was good two years ago for you in the playoffs? (the caps are your team right)
bleh greiss is a pretty young goalie too. i want see stalock though omggg he's like a god for my baby sharks. XD