Don't have an account? Create one!

Michael Jackson

AuthorMessage
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
July 6th, 2009 at 04:41pm
im sorry. delete all the posts except for one. i pressed a button too many times on my handheld device.
Captain Bumout
Wild Eyed Joker
Captain Bumout
July 8th, 2009 at 03:33am
Michael Jackson, the best artist ever known to man and the best there will Ever be.

It truely saddens me that he's no longer here. I'd never imagine the day I'd read or hear Michael Jackson is Dead. A part of me still refuses to believe it.

As a kid me and my family grew up listening to two artists. They were both taken way too soon. Selena and MJ. I remember as a kid I'd watch the thriller video and be freaked out. I was so young then the monsters used to scare me. I used to borrow my brothers friends video tape of MJ and I'd watch the smooth criminal video over and over again. My brother used to have the MJ jackets. He'd dress up and perform on stage reinacting the King.

Everyone who knew Michael had some kind of effect on them.

Just the other day I learned my mom was pregnant with me when she and my dad took my big brother and my cousin to see MJ in concert. They were close to the stage and everyone stood on their chairs but my mother couldn't because she was already big with me. Learning that made me feel so honored and grateful that even though I was in the womb I was still close to the King.

His death has brought the world together to remember and honor a great powerful man with such talent and heart. He's changed the world with his words, his dance and his humanity. He will never be forgotten for he is and will always be The King of Pop.

Love you Miss you.
Now that I've said my peace, my all time favorites are:
Billie Jean, Beat it, Bad, Black or White, The Way You Make Me Feel, You Are Not Alone, Earth Song, Will You Be There and Top 4 singles from the Jackson 5. There's many many more but I think I'd end up naming all his songs. They're all such great songs. Straight from the heart and soul.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
July 8th, 2009 at 11:38pm
The memorial was beautiful. I cried my eyes out.
resurface.
Demolition Lover
resurface.
July 9th, 2009 at 03:42am
BLiNK ME:
Michael Jackson, the best artist ever known to man and the best there will Ever be.

It truely saddens me that he's no longer here. I'd never imagine the day I'd read or hear Michael Jackson is Dead. A part of me still refuses to believe it.

I know what you mean.
I never imagined the the day I would hear those words.

I remember when Free Willy came out, and Michael Jackson's song "Will You Be There" played at the end.
That was the first song I ever really connected with. It's the song that started my whole love for music. I remember rewinding the VHS tape to the ending credits just to hear that song over and over again.
And his dancing..wow.
The Smooth Criminal video introduced me to dance. And since then I've loved it.
This man's music and dance has inspired me so much.
If It wasn't for him I don't think I would be the songwriter or the dancer I am today.

He will be missed.

My fav's include "Will You be There," The whole "Bad" Record, "I'll be there" and "Want you Back" by the Jackson 5, and "Ben."
Captain Bumout
Wild Eyed Joker
Captain Bumout
July 9th, 2009 at 12:33pm
OMG I was soooo excited bout free willy and have Michael sing that song at the end was total perfection. I watched that movie over and over. 3-5 times a day everyday. I'd sing my butt off at the end.

I don't think anyone who watched the memorial had a dry eye. It was impossible.

Gone too soon.
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
July 9th, 2009 at 06:14pm
I loved the memorial. I had no idea his coffin was going to be there...it was his final curtain call in a sense and the final curtain call was beautiful. I held back tears. Laughed at some stories that were told and thinking he had some wonderful friends but I can imagine having the world think the worst of you like how Michael had to deal with the many years.
RIP: Michael

My fav songs I can think of at the moment are:
You Rock My World
Dirty Diana
Remember the Time
Earth Song
Say Say Say
The Girl is Mine
Thriller
Beat It
Billie Jean
Human Nature
Rock With You
She's out of my Life
You Are Not Alone
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Man in The Mirror
Smooth Criminal
Leave Me Alone

and I'm sure there are many more I love. His music was just amazing

resurface.
Demolition Lover
resurface.
July 9th, 2009 at 07:48pm
^ I love that picture of him.
The memorial was great. It was really sad a times. Especially when Paris talked at the end.
My favorite part was when Queen Latifah read the poem Maya Angelou wrote.
Captain Bumout
Wild Eyed Joker
Captain Bumout
July 10th, 2009 at 12:21am
I couldn't help but clap at Rev. Al's speech. My favorite part of his was 'Your daddy isn't strange. He just had to deal with strange things' Amen Rev. Amen
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
July 30th, 2009 at 04:46am

I loved when he'd do this move.
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
September 14th, 2009 at 02:50am
Loved the tribute they had for Michael on the VMA's.

resurface.
Demolition Lover
resurface.
September 14th, 2009 at 08:28pm
Yes! The tribute was awesome.
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
September 15th, 2009 at 10:40am
resurface.:
Yes! The tribute was awesome.
I was expecting one of the dancers to have a white suit on for the "smooth criminal" era he had.
MCRmusicmonster
Really Not Okay
MCRmusicmonster
September 24th, 2009 at 12:46pm
**RIP MJ** Cry
MJ was a really great artist and an amazing dancer. He deserves so much more than this world has given him. Rest In Peace MJ!
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
September 26th, 2009 at 01:42am
i think he wrote great music..
although in my opinion, he was a bit of a freak, and got really overrated once he died.
no one cared about him until then.. :/
Captain Bumout
Wild Eyed Joker
Captain Bumout
September 27th, 2009 at 12:50pm
yesterday i was in the grocery store and 'beat it' came on. there was these two lil kids, a boy around 4 or 5 yrs old and a two yr old sitting in the cart. they started singing the words and the lil boy started to dance like michael jackson. it was the cutest thing. especially that lil two yr old. she actually knew the words. that just reminded me that his music is going to keep living on through all the younger generations