Salute You in Your Grave
Battery Acid
August 5th, 2008 at 12:42pm
Oh yeah... It changes a lot. I can never decide. Wink
Suety
Awake and Unafraid
Suety
August 9th, 2008 at 09:56am
Since I need a minimum of 3 entries, if I don't get one by tomorrow I'll have to cancel this week's competition and give a new prompt. D:
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
August 15th, 2008 at 06:55am

Will there be a new prompt?
the doctor.
Always Born a Crime
the doctor.
August 29th, 2008 at 05:50pm
Lovesick Melody.:

Will there be a new prompt?
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
September 13th, 2008 at 12:56am

Is this competition still active?
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
November 27th, 2008 at 11:02pm
Okay, with permission from the admin, this competition is restarting. Same rules that were there before, the ONLY difference is that I'm running the competition. =]

INO Experiment Competition #8: Select & Cut -- Plants

I want you all to find a picture of a type of plant, whatever kind you want/like/prefer, and using whatever tool you want, cut the plant away from the background. [Tools like FreeSelect, Smart Scissors, etc.] and paste it onto a different background. Other than that, there arn't any specifics. Please have all entries in to me by Monday at midnight. Thanks!
[please tell me if I'm forgetting anything, and PLEASE enter, I don't want this dying again.] PM entries to me.
Moonlight melodies.
Bleeding on the Floor
Moonlight melodies.
November 27th, 2008 at 11:18pm
Man, I wish I could enter, but the comp that has the photoshop on it is broken, and all I have on this one is PS elements 4. And I hate it.
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
November 27th, 2008 at 11:22pm
Ah. I know how that can be. Perhaps you could try downloading GIMP? It doesn't do as much as Photoshop, but it's better than elements, in my opinion. [I have Adobe PS 7, Elements 4, and GIMP 2.4. XD.]
Hope you get to enter! =] I've seen some of your work other places, and it's very good. ^_^
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
November 28th, 2008 at 12:19am
im gunna try and enter using some of my own photography
is that ok?
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
November 28th, 2008 at 10:53am
Of course! ^_^
Suety
Awake and Unafraid
Suety
November 28th, 2008 at 05:10pm
ah shoot, forgot to reply to your message! I don't really come on anymore...Well anyways good luck and have fun running the competition =)
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
November 28th, 2008 at 05:33pm
^ thanks, yeah, I checked your userpage, and everyone was saying 'you haven't been on in forever' so I took it and figured you could have it back if you wanted. Thanks bunches. =]
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
November 29th, 2008 at 03:48pm
Come on, I haven't received a single entry. If the prompt is too difficult/you can't do it with your program, just let me know here or via PM and I can post a different one, but silence helps no one. ><
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
December 22nd, 2008 at 01:04pm
is this comp still running? Now i have photoshop back i'd probably enter Smile
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
December 23rd, 2008 at 01:24pm
Okay guys, here's the deal. I'm giving this a week's downtime. In that time, if you'd like this competition to keep running, please post here saying so. If enough people show interest, I'll keep it running, otherwise, I'm not running it anymore.
And also, please note, that if you post saying that you want it to keep running, it'd be nice if you'd ENTER.
Thanks, and I hope I spark some interest.
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
March 14th, 2009 at 04:31pm
Is this going to be brought back at some point?
maybe with a different theme... that last one didn't seem to agree with people...
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
March 15th, 2009 at 09:31pm
INO Experiment Competition No.9 ; B&W and Color Okay, I'm giving this another go.
I'd like you to create an image that is partially black and white, but not entirely black and white. The rest is entirely up to you. If you have any questions, pleases post them here and I'll answer them.
Rules
- Your entry does not have to be specifically for this competition, but it can't be widely publized around INO at the moment. [For more about this, post here or PM me.]
- Your enty must be no larger than 800x800 and no smaller than 150x150.
- Your entry can be a video.
- Your entry needs to be PMed to ME.
- Your entries are due by March 20th, 9:00PM GMT.

Please enter this week; if I get less than 3 entries, I'm not posting them.
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
March 21st, 2009 at 07:55pm
Entered. =)

I hope I'm not too late.
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
March 24th, 2009 at 09:48pm
Okay, guys, I received enough entries, but all except for mine were at least a day late. I'm still going to put them up, because this is a fun contest to run, bur I'm going to ask that you try to get your entires in on time? =]
I realize that this is just starting up again, so it's new to you all. Heaven knows I've entered contests late before. Entries will be up soon.
make some noise;
Jazz Hands
make some noise;
April 17th, 2009 at 01:11pm
Ugh, I am so sorry, my life/family seems to be under attack lately. The day after my above post, I felt extremely faint and sick, so I went to the hospital and was in ICU for quite a while, and was diagnosed wih Type 1 Diabetes. It's been a difficult month, but I'm pretty under control now and hope that I'm back here to stay, I've missed the boards quite a lot. Ill have a new prompt up shortly, and hope that things can go back to normal. Thank you dearly.