AuthorMessage
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
September 6th, 2010 at 07:07am
NJxMCRMY:
Mikey-OH MY GOD!
Frank-What?!
Mikey-IT'S A SPIDER! AND IT'S LOOKING AT ME!!!
Frank-*walks away*

When/where's that from? Never heard it before but sounds like something I'd enjoy.
super iero.
Killjoy
super iero.
October 16th, 2010 at 11:01am
“It’s okay to be messed up, because there are five other dudes who are just as messed up as you.” - Gerard Way.
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
October 20th, 2010 at 06:35pm
Kids From Yesterday.:
“It’s okay to be messed up, because there are five other dudes who are just as messed up as you.” - Gerard Way.

Aww, I love it. (:
Lovesfrankforlife
Killjoy
Lovesfrankforlife
October 27th, 2010 at 01:47pm
My favourite quote is by ray the interviewer was asking them how they felt about fanfiction and ray said "stop making us have sex with eachother in your fanfictions"
SjokoladeKu
Salute You in Your Grave
SjokoladeKu
October 31st, 2010 at 01:43pm
Lovesfrankforlife:
My favourite quote is by ray the interviewer was asking them how they felt about fanfiction and ray said "stop making us have sex with eachother in your fanfictions"

Haha, nice one! Very Happy
My Dark Angel
Killjoy
My Dark Angel
October 31st, 2010 at 02:16pm
'We promise you all we'll never be gone such a long time anymore'
Gerard said it at the Amsterdam concert yesterday.
No more years of silence Very Happy
FiveByFiveX
Killjoy
FiveByFiveX
October 31st, 2010 at 02:21pm
"This guy infront of a crack house goes 'you better stay on that side of the road MotherFucker, or I will Knock. you. out.'" - Gerard Way
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
October 31st, 2010 at 02:39pm
My Dark Angel:

Yay!! (:
Chemical Catastrophe
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Catastrophe
November 15th, 2010 at 06:42am
My Dark Angel:

Thank goodness. Very Happy
Dazy2
Killjoy
Dazy2
November 29th, 2010 at 01:17pm
Im sure this has been said many times

" I can't imagine other band's having better kids that ours, and if they do at least I know our kid's can beat theres up." -Frank Iero
TastelessMurder
Killjoy
TastelessMurder
December 1st, 2010 at 03:17pm
"We're attractive because we dress like homeless people"- Mikey Way
"Me and Gerard on the porch, talking about how Gerard's not cool!"- Mikey Way
Chemical Catastrophe
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Catastrophe
December 12th, 2010 at 02:18pm
"Shoot for savior, and end up being rad..." -Gerard Way
"A lot of the imagery in 'Bad Romance' we've been playing with for years. I wonder if Lady Gaga's heard any of our records..." -Gerard Way
MCR!
Motor Baby
MCR!
December 18th, 2010 at 09:38pm
"Being a kid and just kind of turning your headphones up to maybe drown out some of that bad noise and then kind of meeting the people that make you not have to do that anymore, and you can take them off. I think that when you find that perfect person they make the noise go away."

- Gerard talking about Summertime. In Love
CinemaSpeaks
Bleeding on the Floor
CinemaSpeaks
May 10th, 2011 at 01:11pm
Ah man... I'd probably just say anything from LOTMS that i can slip into everyday language, or use to contribute to what I've been saying.
shazzam
Motor Baby
shazzam
May 14th, 2011 at 06:56am
"Wow, why am I not like that guy? What makes me different like that? Why do I wanna create something special and just basically give it to the world, then there’s these other people who just hate themselves so much that they want to act out in aggression against something."

-Gerard Way
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
May 15th, 2011 at 01:07am
"When something is horribly broken or out of order...'That shit got Newark-ed.'" - Frank on Twitter. XD!

"Don't ever let the media tell you what your body is supposed to look like. You are beautiful the way you are. Stay beautiful. Keep it ugly." - Gerard.

and then pretty much everything from LOTMS.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
May 27th, 2011 at 03:55pm
"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself"
-gerard.

I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
May 29th, 2011 at 05:55am
"Hey, girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those stupid magazines with sticklike models. Eat healthy and exercise. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. You're good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you're a size 4 or 14. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it's been told hundreds of times before, but it's true. Hey, girls, you are beautiful."
-Gerard.

Gerard is so sweet. Smile
thekill
Killjoy
thekill
July 4th, 2011 at 04:33pm
green_used_romance4:
Frankie: "Has goldfinger ever had a flock of mooses advancing on him? It's a terrifying sight."
Mikey: "That's not the plural of moose, it's moosi."
Gerard: "Fuck off, it's meese."

where did you find that interview???
Fizzypop
Killjoy
Fizzypop
September 5th, 2011 at 11:49am
Epic quotes mainly by Frank
"I think my favorite right now is my SoniCare toothbrush. It feels like it's fighting your teeth. It feels like someone just beat the **** out of your mouth. But when you're done, you're the cleanest you've ever felt."

"In reality, we're all just old, fat men in disguise." <----- take a look in the mirror guys fat and old is a total lie!

Frank:"You can't beat this video, you never could. There's moustaches, and-and big-ass sunglasses, and Buicks." Gerard: "It's a great song." Frank: "It's the best."

Asshole. I was such an asshole! Uh, delinquent. I was told I was too intelligent for my own good but I don't know about that. I didn't like authority and this was at ten!" Gerard: "Who's to say you're not like that now?"

“Yeah, I think we're a pretty sexy band. Look at Gerard, he can shake his ass. Hire us and Gerard will shake his ass for you all. He's bringing sexy back."

Frank: "[He]'s a good kisser too." Gerard: "He's very good kisser." Frank and Gerard: *Makes kissy faces*

Interviewer: "Which of your band mates is most likely to accidentally stick a fork in a toaster?" Frank: "Mikey." Interviewer: "And who would yell 'Hey! It's still plugged in!'?" Mikey: "That would be me." Gerard: "I would definitely be the one yelling. I think we're all very protective of Mikey for things like sticking forks in toasters." Frank: "It's funny because when we were recording, me and Mikey lived together and I would go to Gerard after and be like, 'I can't believe he did this today.'" Mikey: "Yeah, I would leave the tea on overnight." Frank: "God forbid that kid ever lives alone!" Gerard: "He had to promise he would watch him because he likes to do this thing where he'll take a heater into the shower and plug it in..." Frank: "Oh god!" Gerard: "...and there's water everywhere!" Mikey: "I did that one time..." Gerard: "What about the times with the radio?" Mikey: "...and I was pretty warm when I did it though."

Interviewer: "In 'You Know What They Do to Guys Like us in Prison' the main character is made to do pushups in drag. If you were forced to do something in drag, what would you choose to do? "Gerard: "Karate." (Everyone breaks out in laughter] Frank: "I liked the 'if you were forced, what would you choose to do.'" Gerard: "It's like the drag fairy comes by and says 'What would you like to do?' Um, yeah, karate" Frank: "Really?" Gerard: "No. Really, I would do what I did when I dressed in drag this one time before. I went to school in drag, in art school and my day was completely different because everybody thought I was a chick." Frank: "He looked like Christina Ricci." Gerard: "You should see me as a chick. So I went as a girl, as like an experiment and it worked really well and everyone was really nice to me but I couldn't talk obviously... You know train conductors were really cool to me on my commute..." Frank: "I would date Gerard." Gerard: "HA! I looked hot as a chick."

"We beat The Killers to the number one spot. My mom was like, 'Oh, I like the Killers!'"

"I knew Gerard as the comic-book artist, as Mikey’s creepy older brother. But then as soon as I saw their first show — they were drunk because they couldn’t stand to be in front of people — I was like, ‘This band’s amazing!" <--- CREEPY?

Interviewer: "You're pretty young guys, what turns you on?" Gerard: "Well, actually I'm not that young, so..." Interviewer: "Really? But you can still get turned on, I mean..." Gerard: "Bengay!" Mikey: "Uh, Coke Zero." Frank: "Good stuff." Ray: "Sleep!" Frank: *laughs* Gerard: "Bob, what turns you on, man?" Bob: "Slippers." Patient: "Well, I'm dead, so..." Interviewer: "Oh, I guess you don't get turned on." Frank: "My fiancée. That's it." Gerard: "Aw..." Ray: "Hey! You can't say that! You can't say it!" Frank: "You didn't say it!" Gerard: "You can't!" Frank: "Oh yeah, I'm getting presents now!" (Spike interview)

"Really I don't know anything other than Jersey. I like the dirtiness of it. Now I'm getting to see the world, and it's great, but it's not better than Jersey''

"Man thongs all the way!!"
"I feel like an 80-year old smoker, just wheezing my way to the trailer."
Making of "Welcome To The Black Parade" music video