Don't have an account? Create one!

Avril Lavigne

AuthorMessage
living is easy
Bleeding on the Floor
living is easy
June 5th, 2007 at 03:47pm
I've never liked her much. but her songs are catchy and some are quite good.
I basically hate the song "girlfriend". it's incredibly annoying.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
June 5th, 2007 at 07:36pm
Brandy; charm school:
I lost all repsect for her after seeing this month's Blender
yeah same here. I mean i thought her new look was better and that her change is good.but now she had a topless photoshoot and made a meaningless song.Not to mention she's 21 and married.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
June 6th, 2007 at 08:46am
I like her new album =]
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
June 6th, 2007 at 06:25pm
lmao guess who avril lavigne is taking dancing lesson from. no one other then the 16 year old who sings the song LIPGLOSS.lil mama to be exact. avril saw lil mamas new video lipgloss and wanted to get lessons from her.wow i see more pop princess coming into this.the video for LipGloss
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
June 6th, 2007 at 06:58pm
Her new album is shit. Her new look is shit.

I loved her first two albums.

She's just turned out to be as fake as Britney and the rest of those "motherfucking princesses".

"Girlfriend", by the way, is catchy. It's the only catchy song of the record. But it's lacking in substance and its meaning is just downright horrible - plus the video is just pathetic. Of course, Avril once again has to play every single female role there is! That really bugs me about her.

Plus she's just getting to the point of anorexia. Poor Avril, what on earth's happened to you?

Crying or Very sad
SINATRA
Bleeding on the Floor
SINATRA
June 7th, 2007 at 03:09am
I don't really care to get on Avril's ass for becoming more pop. I think she's always had an element of pop in her music. In fact, I don't think she's really changed at all, excluding the fact that she dresses more like a girl. If she wants to be topless on the cover of Blender, more power to her. I think she gets more praise than she deserves, but hey, that's just one opinion.
sick of sin.
Salute You in Your Grave
sick of sin.
June 13th, 2007 at 02:33pm
i hate her i hate her i hate her shes the most spoilt person ever! she does music for ages 4 and under! she was a girl he was a boy clever??? god!i hate her!
A New Hope
Always Born a Crime
A New Hope
June 13th, 2007 at 06:53pm
her new music video is sad but I dont like her music
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
June 13th, 2007 at 08:34pm
I'm male... but Avril Lavigne is my guilty pleasure... well her oder stuff. Her new music is crap. Sorry, it's just bad.
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
June 15th, 2007 at 02:49am
I used to like her. But now, I just don't like her. I think her music is terrible and I just can't stand it.

+ she's so fake now. Britney-fake, Paris-fake and so on
U fuckin suck.
Jazz Hands
U fuckin suck.
June 15th, 2007 at 12:40pm
I didn't really like her older stuff and I still don't. But actually... I kinda "hate" her new album. Well...the two songs I listened to.
Let's not talk about Girlfriend...
But today I saw her new vid... and actually I've forgotten the name xD.
Something like When you're gone , right?
And this clip reminds me pretty much of the Green Day Vid for Wake Me Up When September Ends...?!
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
June 15th, 2007 at 05:11pm
Fake is a replica of something else. Am I blind or am
I actually not seeing her doing her thing ? She can’t stay a punky
little teenager throughout her life, that just doesn’t happen. She
has grown up, and maybe your consideration of what ‘Growing up’
means to you is different than it is to her. Several songs on her
new album have a very decent meaning and coherent message
displayed through them. And yes, some songs are poppy, WHO
GIVES A FLYING FUCK !?!?!

Some people on here are so inconsiderate it’s unbelievable.
She is having fun.
Some people need to get the fuck over that.

gerard_merosh:
i hate her i hate her i hate her shes the most spoilt person ever! she does music for ages 4 and under! she was a girl he was a boy clever??? god!i hate her!

1] Get over yourself
2] get the fuck off this thread.

Smoke
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
June 15th, 2007 at 05:37pm
^ i understand what iyour saying
but some people are just dissapointed in what she's doing like topless possing,coming out with the song girlfriend. some people just dislike her now. yeah there are songs off her new album that actually mean something but shes 21 married did a topless pose for a magazine,came out with a song that meant nothing.
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
June 16th, 2007 at 01:17pm
shes had good songs such as like "nobodys home" and "things ill never say" but in a lot of her songs the lyrics r really childish
XmikeysunicornX
Killjoy
XmikeysunicornX
June 17th, 2007 at 04:35pm
i really like avril.....but her new music changed alot....i miss the old her....it seems now that she is gettin sucked into the money and popularity girly fake famous world....she turned into the rest of the brittanys and christinas.....i hope she relizes this and goes back to her old self....i liked the punk her better than the new girly her
LifeOnStandby
Motor Baby
LifeOnStandby
June 17th, 2007 at 06:17pm
Asphyxiated Aliss.:
Fake is a replica of something else. Am I blind or am
I actually not seeing her doing her thing ? She can’t stay a punky
little teenager throughout her life, that just doesn’t happen. She
has grown up, and maybe your consideration of what ‘Growing up’
means to you is different than it is to her. Several songs on her
new album have a very decent meaning and coherent message
displayed through them. And yes, some songs are poppy, WHO
GIVES A FLYING FUCK !?!?!

Some people on here are so inconsiderate it’s unbelievable.
She is having fun.
Some people need to get the fuck over that.

gerard_merosh:

1] Get over yourself
2] get the fuck off this thread.

Smoke

Calm down, everyone is entitled to their opinion. You don't need to voice your's so aggresively.

I honestly never liked Avril's music, it's mostly only catchy lyrics with little meaning. I think it takes very little thought process to listen to it, and think about it. I don't like how she's a romodel for younger adults/children.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
June 25th, 2007 at 08:25pm
avril made a new video
the remix of girlfriend with lil mama

any comments of her new vid?
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 7th, 2007 at 12:55am
I loved her when I was in grade 3.
Personally I think her first CD was the best. Thats the only one I botherd to buy. I don't really like her latest songs. Maybe being married changed her. But I think her a Deryk (thats not how you spell his name is? Oh Well) make a good couple.
But that video with Lil' Mama is crap.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
September 7th, 2007 at 10:30pm
make5wishes is sad =[
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 10th, 2007 at 04:38am
Avril Lavigne is alright. i don't listen to her much... but i do have every album. when i was 9 she was my favorite artist... but now it's obvious it's My Chemical Romance. wow... i've changed a lot since i was 9... i was such a brat. well anyway, i really like Nobody's Home. it's awesome. and Slipped Away is really pretty. When You're Gone and Innocence is probably my favorites off her new album. and it's fun to sing to The Best D... Thing for some reason... i don't know why, it just is.

my dad lost respect for her when he found out she drinks a lot. i didn't really care, but i'm into a lot of different things now. but her singing has improved and i think it's funny she spit at the papparazi one time. haha... and i think it was also quiet funny when the press thought she's release a really soft, love song since she just got married and then instead she had Girlfriend as her first single... haha.

but i like her, she's just not really my style of music anymore.