Don't have an account? Create one!

Avril Lavigne

AuthorMessage
Malicia
Salute You in Your Grave
Malicia
September 12th, 2007 at 10:42am
I have all her three albums but gotta admit that I got really disappointed when I listened to her new album. It's just so, I don't know. She says it's her best album but in my opinion it's her worst. Let Go and Under My Skin are great, but The Best Damn Thing's just a huge disappointment for me at least. Even her voice sounds stupid in that album! Disgust
CourtnehCyanide
Killjoy
CourtnehCyanide
November 28th, 2007 at 07:38pm
mollerskates:
OmG I h8 AvR1l LaV1ngn3.

Be quiet, n00b.
Although I quite personally wish she'd go die quietly.
Actually, not quietly, in my own little style. I'd kill the thing slowly and painfully, and video it so i could look back on it with a bag of jelly babies and laugh my head off.
You know where I'm coming from.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
December 7th, 2007 at 11:52pm
I listened to under my skin today. Deffinately love old avril. I do not like her new album at all. :/ Dissappointed really.
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
December 8th, 2007 at 08:28am
Malicia:
I have all her three albums but gotta admit that I got really disappointed when I listened to her new album. It's just so, I don't know. She says it's her best album but in my opinion it's her worst. Let Go and Under My Skin are great, but The Best Damn Thing's just a huge disappointment for me at least. Even her voice sounds stupid in that album! Disgust

Yeah I know the feeling, Avril turned into something she swore as a kid seh`d never be. Now she is this fashionita bimbo in teeny weeny clothes. I don`t wanna be too harsh on Avril, because some of her old sweetness still excists, I`ve seen it. And there is still something Avrilish in her music, even thoguh I agree that her best damn album in my opinion is her worst damn album. I know Avril sings shallow and light songs that are also quite boring because she just got married and wants to do lighter stuff now... But my respect towards her sank down as the "new Avril" hit the spotlight.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
December 8th, 2007 at 02:35pm
I have her first 2 albums. I liked her a lot. I don't like her much now. It seems like she abandoned everything she built with her first albums. She seems more pop to me. I'm not saying she sold out, but when the song 'Girlfriend' came out, I lost interest in her. She used to sing about important things ,and now she has this song? The song 'When I'm Gone' is very beautiful, though. I don't know what to think of her.

She does have a great voice. And her songs are pretty good. I'm just not that big of a fan anymore.
light up
Awake and Unafraid
light up
December 8th, 2007 at 05:07pm
im seeing her on march 21 hahaha
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
December 11th, 2007 at 02:38pm
Deathwish.:
I have her first 2 albums. I liked her a lot. I don't like her much now. It seems like she abandoned everything she built with her first albums. She seems more pop to me. I'm not saying she sold out, but when the song 'Girlfriend' came out, I lost interest in her. She used to sing about important things ,and now she has this song? The song 'When I'm Gone' is very beautiful, though. I don't know what to think of her.

She does have a great voice. And her songs are pretty good. I'm just not that big of a fan anymore.

You steal the words out of my mouth. Except that I thought "When I´m gone" was very boring and tiring, but it depends on people´s opinions of course. But you should hear "Innocence". Probably the only song from her new album that I like. :p

But Avril does have a very good voice.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
December 12th, 2007 at 03:19pm
i might go see her in london next june =)
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
February 14th, 2008 at 04:28pm
I'm going to see her in june!! =D

totally love under my skin
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
June 3rd, 2008 at 04:35pm
i'm going to see her tomorrow =D i'm soo excited!!! XD
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
June 3rd, 2008 at 07:27pm
I liked her first CD, but that might've had something to do with how I was really young then...

I'll sing along to "Girlfriend" for giggles with my friends, though. Smile
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
June 3rd, 2008 at 08:15pm
her old stuff is pretty awesome. not a fan of anything shes done since the first cd. unfortunately i share a name with her too lol.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
June 5th, 2008 at 08:16am
Woop!! last night was fun!! she played the drums for one song her kit was sparklerly XD
these are the songs i remember:
Girlfriend
The Best Damn Thing
I can do better
when you're gone
innocence
with you
losing grip
skater boy
complicated
happy endings
he wasn't
don't tell me
girlfriend remix
runaway
hot
everything back but you
i dont have to try
i always get what i want

there was also an instrumental on get over it while she disappeared for a minute and also faint by linkin park of her dancers on stage XD

I put some pictures up later XD
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
June 6th, 2008 at 11:19pm
I saw her with my three best friends.
She was awesome.
<3
I absolutely love her.
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
June 7th, 2008 at 12:48pm
I have two of her cd's.She's okay,not my favorite.
OurAvengedRomance
Killjoy
OurAvengedRomance
June 10th, 2008 at 05:47pm
I used to love her and her songs.
But since I found out shes been stealing songs from bands, i wont listen to her.
She stole Welcome To the Black Parade to make Keep Holding On.

Don't believe me?
Search Avril Lavienge (sorry can't spell) stealing songs and watch.

I used to love her.
But now to me she's just a copycat bitch that can't think of her own songs.
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
July 3rd, 2008 at 11:13am
^ ouch.....

I still love Avril....and have nothing against her.... I just don't spend time trying to love her new music....

I really think that the best album she made was Let Go... for reasons that it was sort of innocent and honest.... showing the youth's perspective in life...
Anything but Ordinary made me say "that's exactly how I feel!".... And that's my favorite... Things I'll Never Say is more of being honest to your feelings though it's hard... My World and Nobody's fool is life a F you from me to the bad things in the world we live in...

Under my skin... is more of grudge and anger from a previous separation with a man.... although they do have other meanings such as being stronger and needing help... and Slipped Away made me move on when my grand ma died... But my favorite from this album was fall to pieces because aside from slipped away, this had a positive vibe.

The Best Damn Thing... CAn't say it's the worst.... But definitely not on my top list....
I do like Innocence...

You must admit people that she really is a talented individual...
People change... but oh well... Avril Lavigne is Avril Lavigne...

I still regret not seeing her on Bonez tour on 2004.... gah!!!!
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
July 3rd, 2008 at 05:06pm
i read some articles about that stealing thing^^

it says nothing about my chemical romance only about a 70's group called the the rubinoos.

i found a link to this site Avril Law suit

should read Smile
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
July 7th, 2008 at 02:27am
If you youtube search Avril Lavigne stealing from My Chemical Romance, it's comparing Keep Holding On and Welcome To The Black Parade.
I can see the similarities, but I don't think they're that close that someone should accuse her of stealing from MCR.

You know what, she put on one helluva like show.
viickyy_iero
Killjoy
viickyy_iero
July 8th, 2008 at 03:18am
I like her... I have the first and last album
She change a little Neutral

I love the song When you're gone