Don't have an account? Create one!

The Love Cats

AuthorMessage
rainbow pieces.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rainbow pieces.
May 30th, 2008 at 09:11pm
Yay! i was right about it being Frank! Shame i live in a different country to were it is though.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
May 30th, 2008 at 09:49pm
Got my tickets from ticketweb! I wonder where u go to get ur tickets i don't think they have a box office lol.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
June 8th, 2008 at 02:36am
OMG! what a great night! i was rite up front for the love cat's. I met frank got a picture with him and had him sign the love cats set list! ah lol. I took some pics but it was so hard cause it was really foggy and dark haha. But i got some good ones ill post a bunch of stuff later.

All my videos are uploaded just go to my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/jenpero
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
June 8th, 2008 at 01:26pm
I have a ton of pics, I was right up front too. I'll upload them tonight. It was a great show, apart from it being 95 degrees with no A/C. They were great sports about it though, I told Frank he was a real trooper for putting up with it and doing the show. I got a sweaty hug and a pic, LOL. Poor guy had to lug all his stuff, I saw him lift an amp that was twice his size. But it was cool seeing them doing it old school style without roadies and all. Tragedy (Bee Gees cover band) was awesome too. Those guys were insane!
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
June 8th, 2008 at 05:37pm
oh ya it was brutal in there haha and then when they turned on the smoke machines it got even worse. when i went up to frank i was shaking so bad haha it was so embarassing.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 8th, 2008 at 06:39pm
Beeblebrox:
I have a ton of pics, I was right up front too. I'll upload them tonight. It was a great show, apart from it being 95 degrees with no A/C. They were great sports about it though, I told Frank he was a real trooper for putting up with it and doing the show. I got a sweaty hug and a pic, LOL. Poor guy had to lug all his stuff, I saw him lift an amp that was twice his size. But it was cool seeing them doing it old school style without roadies and all. Tragedy (Bee Gees cover band) was awesome too. Those guys were insane!

And that pretty much sums up why I adore that man! Mr. Green In Love

I am so glad you had an awesome time and that you got to meet Frank. I'm curious what was the setlist?
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
June 8th, 2008 at 08:07pm
i have a pic of the set list. It was dj values he had alot of stuff on it lol he's like this was my cheat sheet haha.

porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 8th, 2008 at 11:43pm
Thanks!!! I love the handwritten setlist as most are typed. Good selection of songs. Awww . . . . I would love to have seen them play Fascination Street!

In Love @ Frank signing Keep the Faith. At least I think that is what it says!
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
June 9th, 2008 at 10:22am
They DID play "Fascination Street", I think they deviated a bit from this list, because they didn't start out with "Pictures of You" and they also played "Just Like Heaven". This looks more like a lyrics cheat sheet, LOL. Oh yeah, and Frank was on bass... totally not what I expected but hella cool.

I actually was standing on the right side of the stage at first before the show started and this guy my height, dressed in black walks around the side and squeezes past me kinda fast and all I saw were tattoo sleeves and a "scuse me, guys" but I was like O_O, did I just see who I thought I saw? And then he comes back through, kinda fast again but I can see the scorpion on his neck as he ducks up on stage and I was like YAY! IT'S FRANK!!! Then there was so much fog that you could barely see and I was kinda right on top of it. But it was awesome.

But seriously, they were amazing for dealing with no A/C. We were melting cuz we had been there for hours by the time they went on. After the show we walked out, my friend Bob still in his bowling shoes LOL (it's a bowling lane /bar /club) and we walked across the street, over the boardwalk and jumped into the ocean. All our friends from the Lanes closed down and followed us. Everybody was in the waves with their clothes on because it was 2am and 95 degrees and the water was freezing but we didn't care at that point. It was amazing. Trying to load pictures now...
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 9th, 2008 at 11:22am
OMG YEA FACINATION STREET!!! That srsly made my day! I haven't watched in vids yet but will do so soon.

LOL Sounds like you had a fun night all around Frank hugs and swimming in the ocean at 2am. Life doesn't get much better than that.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
June 9th, 2008 at 11:37am

Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
June 9th, 2008 at 11:38am
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
June 9th, 2008 at 11:39am
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
June 9th, 2008 at 11:43am
Wow, great haircut, but is he playing the bass or are my eyes wonky today?
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
June 9th, 2008 at 11:49am
Yep, he's playing the bass!
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
June 9th, 2008 at 01:12pm
the photos are awesome Smile I wish I could 've been there Cry
how was the gig anyway?
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 9th, 2008 at 01:39pm
hey, who from The Bouncing Souls were there? i'm curious.. plus i can't see the pics... Crying or Very sad that's effing awesome though! i'm glad you guys got to see them!
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
June 9th, 2008 at 02:07pm
if u guys want to see videos i recorded 5 songs it was mad dark in there so u can't see alot but the sound is great. I have boys don't cry, fascination street, friday im in love, and caterpillar.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jenpero

And all my pictures are here
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b196/jenpero/Love%20Cats/
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 9th, 2008 at 02:36pm
Robert Corey Bryar.:
hey, who from The Bouncing Souls were there?
Michael McDermott and Pete Steinkopf Smile
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 9th, 2008 at 03:01pm
Deb:
Michael McDermott and Pete Steinkopf Smile

Wow awesome! playing drums and guitar respectively, i assume?