Don't have an account? Create one!

The MCR London protest. Who's going?

AuthorMessage
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
May 26th, 2008 at 07:05am
"Dr Evil-esque reply" : rolling on floor
that's exactly what i thought his replies sounded like as well.
who does he think he is?!
awh jesus, these people are killing me, seriously.
where's this on, buzznet?
i don't use that, but anyone who does, i wouldn't bother talking to this psycho on there. he's obviously looking for attention and that's why he made an account on there. if he's ignored, him being on there will be sort of meaningless and hopefully he'll get bored.

and guys, listen to deb. xD. she's the voice of reason!
srsly, all this bull they're spewing is purely scare tactics.
the way i look at it, these sorts of people are the kinds who would go out into the world and do real damage if they weren't too scared to come out from where they're hiding behind their computers. they are internet bullies. it's so easy for them to do such fucked up shit and threaten people over the internet because they are anonymous. and just cause they know a few things about hacking and domains, they think they're so much better than us.

i'm not even worried about them, and i mean that honestly.
when i think about what they're doing, i'm not scared or annoyed, i just feel really sorry for them.
we have so many people already behind us. they're using allison's email as the contact email on their fake site [which personally, i think, is a really bad move for them] so any questions from freaked out people will be directed straight to us.
and an article's gonna be posted on nme.com today about the hackers. and let's not forget, nme's one of britain's biggest music magazines.

the hackers are trying to scare us. and unfortunately for them, i'm not scared.
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
May 26th, 2008 at 07:07am
^ yeah I doubt it's anything serious either, especially if they live in America - I'm still gonna try and get a bit more out of him though, it could be useful.
Good thing is that it appears they don't even know about INO
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
May 26th, 2008 at 10:02am
Someone from here is from Bristol and going to the protest, right?
If yes, PM me, I have someone who needs a friend to go with. x]
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
May 26th, 2008 at 10:15am
Oh those people are such losers, Lol. Not content with just the youtube videos they have now made a duplicate site. They must be unemployed, nobody has that much free time! Why bother to badmouth something that doesn't affect you? Losers...

They just need to get a life, maybe by I don't know... Getting a girlfriend for the first non self shag of their life. I'm pretty sure that would stop them from opposing our protest. *shakes head* losers...
emilyxx
Killjoy
emilyxx
May 26th, 2008 at 10:38am
i live in bristol, and i cant make it to london on sat.
but i love mcr, and i wish i could go.
is there anyway i can help with it.
good luck to the people who are going.
i would love to see pics and videos of this.
love you
xxx
xx
x
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
May 26th, 2008 at 10:40am
Green Faerie:
Oh those people are such loses, Lol. Not content with just the youtube videos they have now made a duplicate site. They must be unemployed, nobody has that much free time! Why bother to badmouth something that doesn't affect you? Losers...

They just need to get a life, maybe by I don't know... Getting a girlfriend for the first non self shag of their life. I'm pretty sure that would stop them from opposing our protest. *shakes head* losers...

ILY
xXIero.ticXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXIero.ticXx
May 26th, 2008 at 11:07am
WOW.

they're really going all out to stop us...

bringing in the big guns.

creepily-imitated fake sites? Equally-creepy anonymous masterminds?

the term cyber-war comes to mind, for some reason. >.>
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
May 26th, 2008 at 11:47am
Mrs.Halloween:

and an article's gonna be posted on nme.com today about the hackers. and let's not forget, nme's one of britain's biggest music magazines.

Part of me wonders if that's what they wanted all along: attention. Neutral
xXIero.ticXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXIero.ticXx
May 26th, 2008 at 12:27pm
nevermind....ignore....wrong thread Embarassed
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
May 26th, 2008 at 12:44pm
There's this website:
And they're discussing tactics in those forum threads, some are suggesting handing out razorblades (wtf?!) and leaflets, but it all seems pretty disorganised to me.

Watch out at 11:30 for around 9 people (so far) coming along. I'd laugh if they all turned up, saw the crowd and then ran away
kill-appeal
Killjoy
kill-appeal
May 26th, 2008 at 01:09pm
I'm going to the protest...
This guy I know said some of his friends are going 'emo hunting'.
I hope that none of this violent bullshit happens because I'm taking my little brother and some of his friends and the last thing I need is to be responsible for a bunch of kids watching some chav asshole bashing people's heads or whatever they plan on doing.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 26th, 2008 at 01:15pm
^ The media is aware of the protest, and will no doubt send reporters to cover it, so if violence were to break out, the emo-bashers would only be shooting themselves in the foot. They sound like morons to me though - I wouldn't worry too much. If it were punks, I'd worry.
kill-appeal
Killjoy
kill-appeal
May 26th, 2008 at 01:16pm
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
May 26th, 2008 at 01:19pm
^ lmfao

I love that picture.

And I imagine them like that as well XD.
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
May 26th, 2008 at 01:25pm
awesome siggy xXIero.ticXx ! anyways, haven't been on here in a while, can anyone confirm more than 700 people already signed up and is going to be there, or is that just a rumour?!
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 26th, 2008 at 01:26pm
They refer to themselves as anonymous. *coughLOLOLcough* Tehe
Their appearance in public to 'raid' our protest would be undermining their anonymity, no?

edit: that picture sums them up perfectly XD
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
May 26th, 2008 at 01:28pm
sparklinggrey:
awesome siggy xXIero.ticXx ! anyways, haven't been on here in a while, can anyone confirm more than 700 people already signed up and is going to be there, or is that just a rumour?!

I can confirm that. (:

Yeah it is true. Last time we checked it was about 700. Cool
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
May 26th, 2008 at 01:53pm
it's the main discussion place for these people, keep an eye on it because they're changing tactics all the time and they're taking the personal information of fans, including people on this site
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 26th, 2008 at 01:55pm
^ how do they get personal info? :/
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
May 26th, 2008 at 02:00pm
^I think they go onto the profiles or something, if you look towards the bottom of the page, they're trying to find out The Rumour's name.
And they're trying to get the personal info of the organisers I think, so be careful.
It looks like they've already threatened and blackmailed some poor girl called Becca from theblackparade.net