Don't have an account? Create one!

Miley Cyrus/ Hannah montana

AuthorMessage
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
June 1st, 2008 at 04:02pm
I've searched this & there is no topic for her so Very Happy
i've liked her since the beginning, i watch the show religiously!!
i have both albums. whats everyone's favourite song??
my fave hannah song is we got the party & my fave miley song is see you again.
they say she's going to be the next hilary duff but i can see her getting bigger than her!
apparently the official hanah montana movie (a bit like the lizzie mcguire one, on the big screen. feature length film)is going to be out next year and is in production!
but yeah, about the music. talk!! Cool
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
June 1st, 2008 at 07:02pm
Not a big fan of the music, but she's alright.
She's someone thats making something of herself and though she may turn out as another Disney-manufactured clone (see Ashley Tisdale) I really hope she doesn't. I respect her as a person and she seems like a very real, down-to-earth person. And the show's pretty cute.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
June 1st, 2008 at 08:51pm
i'm not a fan of the music *cough*some songs are exremely catchy though*cough* but i love the show lmfao everyone laughs at me when i'm like, "omg hannah montana is on!" XD
OurAvengedRomance
Killjoy
OurAvengedRomance
June 10th, 2008 at 05:53pm
She's ok.
She could be a lot better.
She's horrible in concert though.
That's because she runs around the stage so much hat she out of breath.
I don't like her now because everywhere you look it's Hannah this, Miley that.
She's ok but not good enough to become obsessed with her (unlike MCR!!!).
I would never see her or the Jonas brothers in concert.
They both suck live.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
June 13th, 2008 at 08:57am
I think she's a good artist. I mean, I will not deny that she has a very good voice.
I just... don't think that Disney is the right place for her. I heard her sing rock-ish types of music, and, in my opinion, I think she'd do a lot better pursuing a pop-punk kind of career.
But I mean, who am I to say? I just think that she has a good enough voice, and she should use it to its full potential. But, of course, if Disney really is what she wants to do, then she can go ahead, and keep making kids happy. xD
Spirited Away
Joining The Black Parade
Spirited Away
June 14th, 2008 at 01:31am
im sorry
but i really dont like this miley character
i like miley more than i like hannah though.
i dont really think that she has a very great voice
and shes not the best actor.
the girl who plays lilly was supposed to be hannah montanna, but then billy ray cyrus and his daughter would get way better publicity!
so ya
not a fan
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
June 14th, 2008 at 09:28am
She's an advertisement for multiple personality disorder.
we are broken.
Salute You in Your Grave
we are broken.
June 16th, 2008 at 08:00pm
The_Purple_Pope:

oh my god i said the same thing to my friend who likes her. she slapped me in the face after i said that. i was laughing for like 2 hours Very Happy
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
June 16th, 2008 at 10:30pm
EndlessNightTimeSky.:
The_Purple_Pope:

oh my god i said the same thing to my friend who likes her. she slapped me in the face after i said that. i was laughing for like 2 hours Very Happy

I said it to my 8-year old sister once. She got mad at me.
mer von d
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mer von d
July 1st, 2008 at 01:46am
she's alot better than all that other disney channel crap. for example the jonas brothers. they should die. i'm not ashamed to say i like hannah montanna. i have a hannah montanna wrist watch lol and i'm 18
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
July 3rd, 2008 at 01:28am
I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but yes. I fucking love Miley Cyrus.
Hannah Montanna can suck my toe, I probably could not care less about her.
I just hate how popular she is. Bah.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
July 23rd, 2008 at 03:26pm
LOVE her, LOVe The show, LOVE the music. and I don't care who knows. I have a cutout of hannah montana ahahhahah.
born2riide
Killjoy
born2riide
July 23rd, 2008 at 03:52pm
i like your comments. its your opnion though.
queenfreddiemercury
Bleeding on the Floor
queenfreddiemercury
July 23rd, 2008 at 06:46pm
she is okay
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
July 24th, 2008 at 06:29am
I watch her show, it's entertaining. :]
Some of the Hannah/Miley songs are quite good, she has a really good voice.

I sort-of with emeleh., but I think if she tried moving away from Disney, people might just keep remembering her as being on the Disney label.
Unless she was in a band, actually I think she'd do pretty well in a band.
emolove4everurs
Joining The Black Parade
emolove4everurs
July 24th, 2008 at 11:52am
I'm sorry but i hate Miley Cirus, Hannah Montana, and the Jonas Brothers. I admire Miley as a person somewhat i don't know her but i hear of her so i form my opinion based on what i've heard of her. I personally think she is a poser. I think she is great for younger kids, but she claims that she is a band for teenagers which to me is the exact deffinition of a lie. Everyone I know feels the same. I won't judge you if you do like her i just personally hate her music and her show i think it's extremely cheesy and unoriginal, like i said you can have your own opinion i just don't like her.
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
July 24th, 2008 at 04:33pm
I just can't wait until she hits 18 and her and her dad have a huge fight over her money.
I mean she is making millions upon millions of dollars every year and is much more famous than he could ever dream of being. He had that one hit song and that was it.
Me and my dad have talked about it again and again we just both know that there is going to be some huge public battle over her fortune. They are definatley going to court over it.
Wisper of the Heart
Motor Baby
Wisper of the Heart
July 24th, 2008 at 06:00pm
I'm sorry, but I've never really liked her. She seems so fake. I mean, no one can bee that hyper all the time. I get tired just looking at her. I know people from Tennessee and they don't have accents like hers.No
*cough**cough* some of her songs are good. *cough* *cough*
DAVEY HAVOK.
Banned
DAVEY HAVOK.
July 24th, 2008 at 07:21pm
Yeah, not at all do i like her. She is extemely cheesy, fake, poser, whatever you want to call it.
Her show sucks and so does her voice.
She seems like a little southern girl with a lot of money and she isn't so bright.
I'm sorry but that's just how I feel, you don't have to agree.
Lulena
Killjoy
Lulena
July 24th, 2008 at 07:45pm
I like Miley Cyrus, not Hannh. But I have the first Hannah Montana DVD, I have the soundtrack of Hannah Montana 2.
I have som posters and stuff. But my littlesister.. SHE'S A FREAK! She's watching the show everyday, and she have Hannah Montana school stuff and Hannah Montana bed stuff and clothes. I have one big poster and that's all. My fave Hannah song is One in a Million, I just love that song! And my fave Miley song is 7 things or I miss you. 'I miss you' reminds me of my dog, which i actually thought were dead, but the she's alive, confusing story. But I like Hannah.. Or I like Miley most. xD