Miley Cyrus/ Hannah montana

AuthorMessage
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
July 26th, 2008 at 04:37am
EndlessNightTimeSky.:
The_Purple_Pope:
She's an advertisement for multiple personality disorder.

oh my god i said the same thing to my friend who likes her. she slapped me in the face after i said that. i was laughing for like 2 hours Very Happy

same thing here...but she's still a bit mad at me and all I hear is "fuck MCR,long live Miley" Evil or Very Mad
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 27th, 2008 at 06:19pm
I've never really been into Disney.
I read some of this thread and listened to one of her songs, and I do think she does have a fairly good voice, and I think it'll suit punk/rock.
I think she's okay, I'm pretty much indifferent over her.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
July 27th, 2008 at 07:11pm
love her music.
7 things is awesome.
Shits in Suits
Killjoy
Shits in Suits
July 27th, 2008 at 10:23pm
I dislike her with passion.
I saw a vid on YouTube the other day, and my respect for her as a person went down.
Her acting overall is terrible. Her dancing and singing too. Now, I couldnot do better than her in any of those areas, but I'm not claiming I can.
Her songs themselves are okay, but I can't stand her voice.
Though, I do like "7 Things" just a pinch, and "Start All Over" and "See You Again" a lot. The latter two both having over 30 listens each. The first having about 10.
frobs_bonks
Killjoy
frobs_bonks
July 28th, 2008 at 12:36am
I really like Miley, and I think she'd be a lot better if she wasn't associated with Disney. She's great right now, but I'm rather worried that all this publicity and stuff is going to drag her down eventually. Hopefully it won't though, because that's always sad to see.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
July 28th, 2008 at 12:30pm
I think people really need to get off her back about everything. Everyone was all " oh i loveee her" and now that the media is bashing her, they believe everthing they hear in the media[im not saying some of it isn't true but we all know how the media is]. It's really starting to piss me off. [I'm not talking about anyone specific on here. I'm mainly talking about people i know] Give her a break.

And so what if she wants to get away from Hannah Montana? She is growing up. Look how many people got away from disney in Ex. Justin Timberlake.

Ok im done for now.
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
July 28th, 2008 at 01:42pm
Samantha.:
Look how many people got away from disney in Ex. Justin Timberlake.

Good point.
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
July 28th, 2008 at 10:56pm
she's kinda good. 7 things is didnt really like but i like rockstar..
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 4th, 2008 at 11:33am
Fluffy Handcuffs:
rolling on floor That was damn funny. I dunno - I tend not to give much of a shot to bubblegum pop. If the girl comes out with something real later, and it's not being shoved violently down my throat, I might give it a listen. Ditto for the JoBros. However, if I find out that they didn't write their own material, I'm outta there.
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
August 4th, 2008 at 11:56am
I have to say I don't like her stuff.
Good enough voice for someone so young though.

Her dad is a legend though
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 4th, 2008 at 06:49pm
i don't like her at all. i will admit i do watch Hannah Montana when there's nothing else on. sorry, but she gets on my nerves.
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
August 4th, 2008 at 10:05pm
^ no worries kid, she gets on my nerves too.

butbutbut
i do agree that the media really needs to leave her alone.
the whole world take slutty pictures. demi lovatos taken slutty pictures but no one bashes her.
i like demi a bit.
but anyway, i don't think she's THAT good, like, at all xD
but for a 15 yr old, she goes extra.
Bad Kids
Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Kids
August 6th, 2008 at 10:49am
I like her, i think that personally, tht the topless pictures were a mistake (coming from a 13 year old boy who fancys the pants off of her), but I don't see why people are all "She's such a fake" and all that shit, personally, I think, if you don't like stuff, then don't bother (:
Personally, my favourite Miley song is like everyone else (well almost) is 7 things. And my favourite Hannah song is Rockstar, personally, I think the miley side of her is more romantic and mature, whilst the Hannah side is more bubbly, bouncy and happy.
I think she jas a lot of achievement's, she has an amzing voice, and she isn't even 16!
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
August 6th, 2008 at 01:06pm
^ Finnaly someone else that doesnt think she is a fake : ]

I loved the FN MTV performance, and TCA performance she was wonderful.
Bad Kids
Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Kids
August 6th, 2008 at 01:47pm
She isn't fake, as I said, tbh, she just has her own style, she is a bit of a mixture, a bit like Katy Perry.
decode.
Salute You in Your Grave
decode.
August 7th, 2008 at 10:46am
i think she's just okay. i dont like/dislike her.
but i love her song "7 things."
i dont think the voice is that cool but the lyrics and melody are awesome. Very Happy
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
August 10th, 2008 at 01:14am
no comment
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
August 10th, 2008 at 01:16am
Pretty Black Sky:
EndlessNightTimeSky.:
The_Purple_Pope:

oh my god i said the same thing to my friend who likes her. she slapped me in the face after i said that. i was laughing for like 2 hours Very Happy

same thing here...but she's still a bit mad at me and all I hear is "fuck MCR,long live Miley" Evil or Very Mad

hahaha wow sounds just like my friend
o told her i thought the jonas bros like a bit like girls and she didnt talk to me for a about a week
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
August 10th, 2008 at 04:57pm
I don't really like her as a person, I honestly don't know why. I guess she has good music, I know several little kids who like her, and that's great. We all have different tastes in music. (; Her show is adorable at times.
Personally, I like her father more. "don't you break my heart my acchhyy breaakkyy heaaarrtt'
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
August 18th, 2008 at 04:27pm
Perhaps I'm too old to be listening to Miley? hehe

But I checked out a few of her songs for the first time yesterday, it's just good, harmless pop music. Great fun! I've been missing music like this in my life, people take things so seriously nowadays, and it's got kinda of boring. THankfully things seem to be changing...

So yeh I think I'll be checking out more of Miley's stuff.

And back to an earlier point, I don't understand why it's so important for a singer to have wrote their own material? I mean, what if there is an amazing songwriter out there, but they can't sing? I don't see what is so wrong with someone else singing them for them. Also in other cases, some songwriters will write a song that just doesn't suit them. Like Leona Lewis's "Bleeding Love." Who was it that wrote that, I think he's in One Republic, might be a different band though, I was only half listening to his interview a while back, I was jsut surprised someone like that had wrote something like Bleeding Love (AMAZING song btw...)

Bit off topic perhaps... Smile