Don't have an account? Create one!

Miley Cyrus/ Hannah montana

AuthorMessage
The Fab Four
Always Born a Crime
The Fab Four
September 6th, 2008 at 05:17pm
I hate Hannah Montana alot, but I quite like Miley. She seems talented and I like alot of her songs from Breakout. I think she gets alot of bad press and stuff, and I wish people would leave her alone, she a teenager not a saint.
I don't understand the Disney hatred. She's good at what she does.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 6th, 2008 at 08:47pm
her album is fucking awesome.
i love miley cyrus.

see you again. i love that song. i can't stop listening to it.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
September 7th, 2008 at 02:42pm

i don't like her at all, but i didn't come here to be a noob and bitch about her. i'm sure she's quite a nice girl really (though i can never quite forgive her for the 'NICK JONAS MADE ME DYE MY HAIR AND WE ARGUED A LOT.' escapade in that magazine), and i do like a few of her songs, especially 'see you again'.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
October 12th, 2008 at 09:59am
holy cow, what a bitch.

i was really shocked by that video, and it made me lose what little respect i had left for her. i know people are like "oh, they're just teenage girls being teenage girls" but that was inexcusable. i don't know if miley has said sorry to selena and demi for that, but they really did deserve an apology.

i understand how she must feel, with nick breaking up with her and then going out with selena, and then selena and demi becoming more famous. but it still doesn't excuse what she did.

if she wants disney to keep her, she should get her act straight. i'm surprised they haven't let go of her already, what with those leaked pictures and the cover of vanity fair. and now this.

anyway, i'm sorry for that little rant. i know a lot of you guys like her, and i'm sorry for kind of hating on her in this post, but i'm just expressing my opinion. and i respect that you guys like her, so please don't have a go at me!
MilitaryFairy
Killjoy
MilitaryFairy
October 13th, 2008 at 12:11am
I can't stand her - her personality or her music.

I can understand why she's popular, she reminds me of this other popular girl I know. She's so fake and a snot; and just her personality makes me go "grrrrrrr!!!"

But I wish her all happiness.
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
October 13th, 2008 at 01:29am
I don't like Hannah, but I like Miley. I hope she gets away from Disney as she gets older- look at simply amazing artists like Justing Timberlake and Christina Aguilara and what they have done as they got away from Disney. I think she'd do great if she did a pop/punk album not associated with Disney at all- I could see her doing a Haley Williams meets Brittany Spears meets Avril Lagivne type of thing.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
October 13th, 2008 at 12:29pm

you like her? did you not see that video?! xD

anyhoo. i had no idea justin and christina were disney o_o when?
radio ga ga.
Demolition Lover
radio ga ga.
October 13th, 2008 at 01:39pm
britney spears was with disney, too, with them in the mickey mouse club waaay back in the day. XD

i don't know, i love hannah montana.. like, i like the songs and stuff. lmfao
and i don't hate miley and don't like miley. something about her makes me not
able to hate her. like. i don't even know what it is, i just can't hate her. haha
her songs are catchy, like 7 things, and see you again, and whichever other ones
i've heard, but like, idk, i don't like her attitude about somethings, like
the making fun of the demi and selena video and just spilling everything about
her and nick and i dunno.. i just can't ~love~ her, but can't hate her, either..
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
October 13th, 2008 at 01:47pm

don't even get me started on the 'spilling everything about her and nick' thing o_o i was so furious when that article came out because nick was obviously trying to keep the whole thing secret. huh. i can hate her quite easily, tbqh. haha.

i actually didn't hate her before the selena and demi video. i didn't like her, but i had some respect for her because i thought she must be good to be so big. but now i've realised she's just....well, a bitch :\ and i was really disappointed in her.
MilitaryFairy
Killjoy
MilitaryFairy
October 13th, 2008 at 08:46pm
I want to add that I DO like the show, I think it's hilarious. She is pretty funny and I admire her pushing through all the bad publicity.

She's just really stuck up.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
October 14th, 2008 at 12:57pm

yeah, same. i find it a little harder to hate her in the show for some reason.
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
October 14th, 2008 at 01:56pm
Just to clear up- I like Miley's music. The actual Miley Cyrus seems very arrogant and annoying and bitchy. But her songs are catchy and fun to dance around to.
I hate her character in the show, but the other characters make it entertaining so I watch it.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
October 14th, 2008 at 02:29pm

yeah. her character annoys me in the show xD i only ever watch it for emily osment and mitchel musso.

idk, i don't find her songs that catchy or good. but that's just me i guess :/
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
October 15th, 2008 at 12:36pm
The thing about that video of her and Mandy making fun of Demi and Selena... Demi and Selena knew about it. They knew it was just a joke.
I mean, I'm not just posting that so I can "convince" you to like her, because I know I can't "change your mind". But I thought I might clear that up. :]

I love love love Hannah Montana and I love Miley Cyrus.
<33333333333333333333333333
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
October 15th, 2008 at 05:19pm

hmm...idk, it seemed really spiteful and vicious to me :/ i don't think it was 'just a joke'...

but yeah. it's your opinion what you think of her, and i respect that :]
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
October 21st, 2008 at 04:36am
i really really REALLY dont like hannah montanna/miley cyrus
she just seems so fake and annoying
and pretty stuck up
even my friends that LOVE the jonas brothers hate her and call her a skank
no offence to any miley lovers, i just thought to put my opinion out there
helloynagoodbye
Killjoy
helloynagoodbye
October 21st, 2008 at 10:43am
i hatehatehate miley, but hannah montana's an ok kiddie show to watch when you're bored and babysitting. i'm just saying, a person like miley is so much more likable when they're not real.
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
December 4th, 2008 at 12:56am
i love miley/hannah.
i'm so glad she's living her dream at a young age.
she's so talented, i love her. <3 (:
Oooh Hit It Again!
Joining The Black Parade
Oooh Hit It Again!
December 5th, 2008 at 03:27pm
a little bit longer.:
holy cow, what a bitch.

i was really shocked by that video, and it made me lose what little respect i had left for her. i know people are like "oh, they're just teenage girls being teenage girls" but that was inexcusable. i don't know if miley has said sorry to selena and demi for that, but they really did deserve an apology.

i understand how she must feel, with nick breaking up with her and then going out with selena, and then selena and demi becoming more famous. but it still doesn't excuse what she did.

if she wants disney to keep her, she should get her act straight. i'm surprised they haven't let go of her already, what with those leaked pictures and the cover of vanity fair. and now this.

anyway, i'm sorry for that little rant. i know a lot of you guys like her, and i'm sorry for kind of hating on her in this post, but i'm just expressing my opinion. and i respect that you guys like her, so please don't have a go at me!

woah. yeah, she is a bitch.
i don't like her or her show.

she basically sold her soul to thirteen year old girls and lame endorsements... how can she stand herself?
Before The Dawn
Fabulous Killjoy
Before The Dawn
December 28th, 2008 at 07:08pm
I fucking hate her. Miley Cyrus, hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers. I hate them all. They can go play in the street with a very dangerous object, and hopefully get killed. The day that happens, I'll be good.

Also, they're bunch of posers who attract 5 year old teenies.