Don't have an account? Create one!

Miley Cyrus/ Hannah montana

AuthorMessage
Before The Dawn
Fabulous Killjoy
Before The Dawn
December 28th, 2008 at 07:12pm
Oh. I also forgot to add she's a little ______ in training. You cal THAT a role model??? Especially for like, 5 year olds to look up too. One day those 5 year old when they're like 13 they'll start being little ______ too.
You might as well look up to Paris Hiltn as a role model(who, by the way, can also join Miley Cyrus, hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers in the street with something very dangerous)

Mod Edit
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
December 29th, 2008 at 03:59am
^ That was totally unnecessary. I understand that you don’t like her, but making comments like that is really hurtful. And what do the Jonas Brothers and Paris Hilton have to do anything? A lot of young girls look up to her because she is a great singer and actress. She has achieved a lot at a young age, which is hard to do. I’m not a mod or anything, but seriously, please don’t say anything like that on INO.

--

Yeah anyway, for Australian fans, there will be a Hannah Montana marathon on New Year’s Eve, and Disney will also be showing DC games which she is featured in. (:
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
December 29th, 2008 at 04:21am
well said Priyanka.

DeadlyPoison, Stop trolling for arguments. You asked people not to go into an Avril thread if you don.t like her and you have done the exact same thing here.

We warned. The staff are running out of patience with you.
Jenny.
Jenny.
December 29th, 2008 at 06:54am
DeadlyPoison:

Also, they're bunch of posers who attract 5 year old teenies.
And I'm sure many people would say other bands such as MCR, You Me At Six and Bring Me The Horizon are "a bunch of posers that attract 12 year old teenies".
musiclovr89
Killjoy
musiclovr89
December 30th, 2008 at 03:04am
I haven't gotten into the whole miley/ hannah montana phenomenon. i mean she has some catchy songs but i haven't gotten into her show or her music much
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 9th, 2009 at 01:54pm

can i just say, i wonder if little preteen girls know how totally er, non-innocent she is before worshipping her? xD i mean, respect to everyone who likes her, i didn't come here to start a fight at all. i'm just genuinely wondering.
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
January 12th, 2009 at 06:30am
^^ maybe the little preteens worship the non-innocent her. It is just Disney who keeps on pushing with the innocent image so she'll sell with the parents. When I was a little preteen, i cared hell about whether who i worship is innocent or not as long as they show up a lot on tv and made me laugh.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 12th, 2009 at 07:53am

clearly i was a very different preteen xD when i saw someone on tv, i had to make sure they were a nice person in real life too, before i started worshipping them.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
January 27th, 2009 at 04:46am
I like her a lot now. I made a post here earlier, but I didn't really listen to her a lot then.
I don't like her first album very much (except for Start All Over, I love that song) but I absoloutley love Breakout.
whatsmynameagain
Killjoy
whatsmynameagain
January 28th, 2009 at 08:27am
i hate her !!! Evil or Very Mad
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
January 29th, 2009 at 06:49pm
zAynep:
i hate her !!! Evil or Very Mad

I'm sorry if this is rude, but that was a somewhat... general.. [?] comment. I mean, she's not my cup of tea, but you should have at least explained why you don't like her. We're all entitled to our own opinions, but I'm sure some Miley/Hannah fans would like to hear why you don't like her. Wink

That one song "Fly on a Wall" (I believe it is) is catchy. She's not one of the people I would actually listen to or buy a CD of [not my type of music, I guess] but if she's on TV, I'll watch her.