Don't have an account? Create one!

Music

AuthorMessage
mar0o0ha
Bleeding on the Floor
mar0o0ha
August 31st, 2011 at 03:08pm
yeah i think that music dont really save our live but its the medicine that Help us To Keep alife yeah Whenever You feel bad its the e only thing that cheer you up and when you feel alone and mad of the others its the only thing That stay with you... for me my chemical romance with me since i wake up til i sleep yeah its a goog cure for every broken heart...
actually i love senses fail mcr , fall out boy and boys like girls
Wolly-san
Fabulous Killjoy
Wolly-san
December 13th, 2011 at 10:49am
Yeah. Music is a big part of my life too. And I think that all people are orientated around music though it does depend on what type and yada yada yada. I think that music keeps you going. Well as it does for me anyway.
MCRAlwaysInMyHeart
Killjoy
MCRAlwaysInMyHeart
December 14th, 2011 at 05:57pm
Music is therapy. Therapy through music is good. And music is a coping mechanism.
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
Fabulous Killjoy
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
January 3rd, 2012 at 12:21pm
Actually, it all depends on the person. A lot of times, when someone listens to a certain type of music or see a person that is special to them such as a singer, ect. They may want to act like, and be more like that person.
So, yes.
venom_problems
Killjoy
venom_problems
January 3rd, 2012 at 12:58pm
Shocked music does help a lot in bad situations and i do believe that My Chemical Romance has saved a lot of lives. And I really don't think someone would lie about something that serious. And i know in some situations when im angry i will play music and it lets a lot of my anger out and some people with so much anger they want to take their life can listen to music and that will stop them
Wolly-san
Fabulous Killjoy
Wolly-san
January 10th, 2012 at 10:31am
venom_problems:
Shocked music does help a lot in bad situations and i do believe that My Chemical Romance has saved a lot of lives. And I really don't think someone would lie about something that serious. And i know in some situations when im angry i will play music and it lets a lot of my anger out and some people with so much anger they want to take their life can listen to music and that will stop them

Yeah... I believe that too as it gives something to get rid of your anger and then you can just get lost in the music. So MRC does help with some emotions.
Exterminatorhydrogen
Killjoy
Exterminatorhydrogen
January 25th, 2012 at 12:28am
i cannot explain the impact music has on us...SO I WROTE IT IN A BLOOOG WOOHOO!!! here it is:

So have you ever really thought about what this world would be like with no music at all? Not even that annoying but catchy rhythm you hear when you get your seat kicked by the brat behind you on a plane. I truly wouldn't even want to try. A world without music is like a world with no color. Like Halloween with no creepy guy jumping at you with a chainsaw. Like a trip to an amusement park and NO cotton candy. That would seriously be jacked up. Music is what makes the world go round. It puts a bounce in your step, rhythm in your dance, and it can even save lives. When you crash and burn who is always there to put out the flames and pick you up. That's right it's your best friend music! Some people see music as just sound. They don't get why you start to argue when they have just done a major put down on something that has such a deeper meaning than you think. Music helps us bond in ways you don't even realize, it sparks our creativity, it heals. So don't down on any artist because you don't like their music. We should be saying only positive things about the people who make this wonderful drug. Music makes the world go round and any artist who has the balls to express their music helps contribute to life.
You should really try this magical music someday I mean seriously,
This Stuff will change your Life.

xoxo Exterminatorhydrogen
Well tada
inkraven80
Killjoy
inkraven80
March 1st, 2012 at 05:54pm
music can help heal. If you listen to a song from any band you like and you feel like they can relate to you. then you feel a sense of connection. that your not alone. You feel like someone understands you. and it can keep you holding on to life.
Bad Obsession
Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Obsession
March 9th, 2012 at 11:08pm
inkraven80:
music can help heal. If you listen to a song from any band you like and you feel like they can relate to you. then you feel a sense of connection. that your not alone. You feel like someone understands you. and it can keep you holding on to life.

I agree with you...
I totally believe that music can save people's life.. and that there are people that MCR saved // I'm one of those who say that ''music is my life'' and ''MCR saved my life''
'cuz for me is what keeps me going everyday, it gives me hope, is what I believe in..
because music is my only ''real friend..''
when society wants to take you down and you're depressed and you don't have no one to talk to.. you're an outcast.. you lock all your problems in you mind and pretend you're ok.. no one really understands you, and they don't even know you because all this time you're pretending to be what the world expects from you.. or add any other problem..
I love the feeling when music ''speak'' to you.. when someone finally understands you.. and make you feel ''sane'' ..
that moment when you can relate to music..
I honestly can't go a day without music.. it kills me
erika6567
Killjoy
erika6567
March 24th, 2012 at 10:03pm
Music has a HUGE impact on the way a person can act and think.One exmple is a bunch of people say "MCR saved my life" well that's music impacting the way a person lived isn't it?
morgana le faye
Thinking Happy Thoughts
morgana le faye
April 13th, 2012 at 11:45am
Music is a huge part og my life. I know a lot of people say it saved their lives (I used to say that). It helped save my life but it didn't physically do that. I did. It still has a major impact no matter what type of music it is
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 18th, 2012 at 06:10pm
I do think music is almost therapeutic to people no matter what they are going through. I do certain bands and musical artists can save people's lives, just by the meaning and they melody of the music can help people when they are hurting. I mean this in a physical, emotional, and mental way. I do think My Chemical Romance has saved lives before, they have not saved mine...yet, but at least when I might just be lost one day in the world, their music will be there for me. I do not think people fake when they say they saved their lives, you have to trust people when they say those things, and same with any other band
Lookalivesunhine34
Killjoy
Lookalivesunhine34
July 12th, 2012 at 10:40am
MCR has had a huge impact on me, I wouldn't say they saved my life. If I were to be suicidal, yeah, there would be a lot of things to save me, MCR would be one of the many. I love them, but i'm being realistic.
The thing is that words don't have much meaning until you actually hear the person out. "MCR saved my life." Not supportive enough in my eyes, but it could be true. A lot of people don't have much, but they do have MCR. I would say some of the people have been saved, but not by just MCR. Religion, family, pets, ect. (Its true, all of those things saved me. I'm weird.) but some people are just spreading bull shit.