Don't have an account? Create one!

Sexuality - Homosexual, Bi-Sexual, Bi-Curious, etc.

AuthorMessage
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 1st, 2008 at 12:52pm
xxWolvenPrincessxx:
The problem is that you can't force someone to change, I mean if they want to stay the same person that they are for ever then they're going to. I mean we CAN change some people's minds and let them know that there is really nothing wrong with being bisexual or gay, we can't help who we fall in love with.

I think it slowly will change, but it will take a long time. I mean look how long it took until blacks had the same rights as whites.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
August 1st, 2008 at 06:14pm
Eponine:

I think it slowly will change, but it will take a long time. I mean look how long it took until blacks had the same rights as whites.

Yeah, but even now theres a few people who still insist on being racist against people of different skin color.

I dont think it'll ever completly change, I mean sure it might improve , but there's always gunna be people who hate homosexual relationships and thats a sad thought.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 1st, 2008 at 06:32pm
Alan Carr:

Yeah, but even now theres a few people who still insist on being racist against people of different skin color.

I dont think it'll ever completly change, I mean sure it might improve , but there's always gunna be people who hate homosexual relationships and thats a sad thought.

Yes there are still people who are racist, but there are no laws preventing blacks from adopting or marrying. And there aren't that many people who are still racist, or if there are they don't go shooting it about because being racist is looked down upon.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 2nd, 2008 at 12:03am
Alan Carr:
Eponine:

thatss what i think to, and there will always be someone who says, "Oh, well its unnatural" and I mean, I praticipated in the day of silence, but in all honesty that won't wipe out hate crimes agianst homosexual people
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
August 4th, 2008 at 08:14am
i support it
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
August 4th, 2008 at 09:20am
mikey's_glasses:
i support it

Support what?
Elaborate? This is a discussion board.
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
August 4th, 2008 at 09:54am
I agree with Alan Carr. I mean yea some people will change thier minds but I really don't think that it will ever completly change. People are going to be themselves and we can't change that.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
August 4th, 2008 at 01:37pm
xxWolvenPrincessxx:
I agree with Alan Carr. I mean yea some people will change thier minds but I really don't think that it will ever completly change. People are going to be themselves and we can't change that.

But isn't being yourself ideally a good thing?

does that mean that being a homophove is a good thing? There's a difference to being yourself and discriminating against others.
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
August 5th, 2008 at 08:32am
Alan Carr:

does that mean that being a homophove is a good thing? There's a difference to being yourself and discriminating against others.

I wasn't saying that being a homophobe was a good thing, what I was saying is that no matter how hard we try to chance someone's perception on something we can't always do it, people have to make up their own minds to belive if something is right or wrong.
Ierosistible
Killjoy
Ierosistible
August 5th, 2008 at 06:48pm
I think it's really sad that so many people judge an entire human being's existence on their sexuality. It's the same ignorance that breeds racism. We're all people. I personally can't see looking down on or condeming anyone for who they love or are attracted to. We have so much more serious crap in this world we should be focusing on.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 5th, 2008 at 06:55pm
Ierosistible:
I think it's really sad that so many people judge an entire human being's existence on their sexuality. It's the same ignorance that breeds racism. We're all people. I personally can't see looking down on or condeming anyone for who they love or are attracted to. We have so much more serious crap in this world we should be focusing on.
I couldn't agree with you more, there is already such a lack of love in this world, why would we be upset when someone is in love?
MyChemicalCourtney
Killjoy
MyChemicalCourtney
August 12th, 2008 at 01:16am
I dont mind any sexual orientation. Its their choice to live their lives how they want. I hate people who discrimanate against someone because of their lifestyle choice.Theres no need for homophobia, if you dont know the person you dont have the right to judge. Ive seen comments on Frerard videos like 'stupid fags deserve to get AIDS" I mean ok everyone has the right to express their opinions but theres no need to say stuff like that cos people die of AIDS so to say that is quite literally fucked up. Oh and Im for gay marriage. =)
Alexface.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexface.
August 12th, 2008 at 09:09am
Ierosistible:
I couldn't agree with you more, there is already such a lack of love in this world, why would we be upset when someone is in love?

That's definitely quote of the week xD
It's true. People are spending so much time making really petty politically-correct rules so as not to offend people of different races, and then homosexuals are criticized for loving each other. It's absolutely stupid.
Sometimes I feel like I know better than loads of politicians and national leaders, simply because most of the time they are talking absolute rubbish and are being 100% hypocritical.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 12th, 2008 at 09:14pm
Ed Byrne.:
Ierosistible:

That's definitely quote of the week xD
It's true. People are spending so much time making really petty politically-correct rules so as not to offend people of different races, and then homosexuals are criticized for loving each other. It's absolutely stupid.
Sometimes I feel like I know better than loads of politicians and national leaders, simply because most of the time they are talking absolute rubbish and are being 100% hypocritical.
oh I actually wrote that. sorry. It is a huge issue, and I don;t think that will ever go away just because people think it is "unnatural" there are now alot of poletics involved in it, but what makes me more mad is when it "goes agianst the bible" I'm not gonna make this religious because I know that the religious aspect is banned from this thread but to me that really does seem like the root of it.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 12th, 2008 at 10:03pm
My Dear Delirious:
oh I actually wrote that. sorry. It is a huge issue, and I don;t think that will ever go away just because people think it is "unnatural" there are now alot of poletics involved in it, but what makes me more mad is when it "goes agianst the bible" I'm not gonna make this religious because I know that the religious aspect is banned from this thread but to me that really does seem like the root of it.

I think the root of all of it is fear. People fear things that are new and different because they don't understand it. It used to be considered 'unnatural' for a black and a white to get married, but that mindset is almost gone. There are laws protecting people from discrimination based on race and guaranteeing them rights but not some of those rights are denied to gays, that's unconstitutional.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 12th, 2008 at 10:25pm
To Zanarkand:

Not if it involves hatred towards others.

My Dear Delirious:
]I couldn't agree with you more, there is already such a lack of love in this world, why would we be upset when someone is in love?

For some reason, there is not post about how the love is love debate is banned, but it should be. "Love" is not a basis for legally verifying a relationship. A pedophile and his victim can be in love (probably due to stockholm syndrome) but does that make their relationship legit? I sure as hell hope not. I'd base equal rights as a better basis for my debate, fyi.
treacheryofimages
Killjoy
treacheryofimages
August 14th, 2008 at 11:57pm
sorry if im getting off topic, but I thought this was a pretty sweet quote:

"I have a dick and it gets hard then that's good. I walk down the street and if I see a girl and my dick gets hard that's good and if I see a boy that's good too and same with seeing a chicken. If my dick gets hard and I want to fuck it then that's good. People like to attach labels to themselves, straight, gay, S&M, it's just so simple. It doesn't matter what you do whether its horrible or mainstream or boring, you know what turns you on. So why the big brouhaha?"
-Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 15th, 2008 at 12:03am
treacheryofimages:
"I have a dick and it gets hard then that's good. I walk down the street and if I see a girl and my dick gets hard that's good and if I see a boy that's good too and same with seeing a chicken. If my dick gets hard and I want to fuck it then that's good. People like to attach labels to themselves, straight, gay, S&M, it's just so simple. It doesn't matter what you do whether its horrible or mainstream or boring, you know what turns you on. So why the big brouhaha?"
-Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence

Jeez that's so right. I mean why all the fuss about 50 year olds raping 5 year olds. They're just turned on and want to f***.
You also shouldn't just state what others have said, get your own opinion.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
August 15th, 2008 at 03:32am
^Wow, you sure know how to lay on the sarcazim! But i totally agree

To Zanarkand:

This will only be true as long as people are afraid of those who are different. Once we can all realize that everybody is equal and we are all in this together will such insecurity wash away.

I honestly think its a bit laughable that here in America some of the least accepting and most discriminating people call them selves Christians. Now hows that for hypocrisy!
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
August 18th, 2008 at 03:21am
lately i've noticed that everyone is starting to play for their own team or both, nothing against, i fully support it. i'm just wondering whats going? people i've known for years are just all of a sudden gay, and all the cute guys at my school (that i would like anyways) are all going gay. to this i say " wth man?" Neutral