May 2nd, 2010 at 08:04am
I really need to work on drawing figures D:
Clicky~
Odalisque
Always Born a Crime
Odalisque
May 3rd, 2010 at 05:21pm
Fullmetal Alchemist:
Holy sh*t. that's amazing! That is actually stunning. wow.

Joanna Newsom:
You are incredible! Are you in art school or is this just a hobby? Either way, great job.

Wow....thank you very much!

And Joanna - it's a hobby. I'm just honing my skills to see what I'm capable of. I find it really neat to watch yourself grow. Very fun. (:
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
May 4th, 2010 at 02:00am
Drew this last week.
Adam Lambert
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
May 20th, 2010 at 12:38pm
Tried working with vectors and textures ~
yoseob.
Bleeding on the Floor
yoseob.
June 1st, 2010 at 03:17am
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
June 13th, 2010 at 06:59pm
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
June 13th, 2010 at 08:13pm
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
June 20th, 2010 at 03:24pm

because i'm such a gamer lol
Don Juan Triumphant
Salute You in Your Grave
Don Juan Triumphant
June 20th, 2010 at 08:36pm
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
June 21st, 2010 at 11:07pm
Exposure.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Exposure.
June 23rd, 2010 at 12:00pm
Pig
Salute You in Your Grave
Pig
June 23rd, 2010 at 12:58pm
Since I don't really have anything to do I thought I'd try to offer some concrit to people here who have recently posted, I hope that's okay...? Very Happy

To Exposure.: I really like the piece you just put up. I really like the dot shading technique on the profile head shot. I also like that your piece has a meaning. I think that's really important for art. It needs to be pretty but it should mean something as well. Very Happy I think that you should maybe try to take the style that you have going for you one step further. Maybe add more things that further show what you are trying to say. I really like your marker line art. Awesome Job! Very Happy

To Izaya: I really really like your style. I think it's really cool and unique. For the most recent piece you posted I really like the color. But, that is a thing that I noticed in the work that you've posted. All of your stuff seems to have really nice colors that work together to bring out the best in the drawing. I'm also guessing that you do your work digitally? If so, I think that you have a good grasp on the medium. Great Job on all of your stuff... Very Happy It's pretty awesome.

To Don Juan Triumphant: This could be wrong, but I'm going to assume that you haven't been drawing for very long. But so far I think that you have an encouraging future ahead of you. I think that your line art is fairly good. I would suggest that you practice and practice and practice. Practice as much as you can. Very Happy So far your stuff is on the right track, I would mainly focus on your shading. Keep up the good work and practice! Very Happy

To Miss Jeka Lovett: I really like your most recent piece, though I'm not sure who it is supposed to be of. I really like the style that you did it in. I'm actually really really fond of the fact that there's only black and white. The action quality to the drawing is also really great. If I may ask what did you do this with? Ink, pencil?

To Fullmetal Alchemist: I think that your line art is pretty good. I enjoy the scratchy quality of your shading. I think it's really cool. I tend to not go with the scratchy quality shading with my stuff, but I think that it really works for your style. The only thing I have to say that's even remotely con/crit is that I can tell you drew with pencil first and then went over it with marker. I think that is good because with pencil you aren't set in stone, however after you complete your drawing with marker I would suggest that you erase your pencil lines to give the pieces a more polished feel. Very Happy
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
June 23rd, 2010 at 02:46pm
Lady Fro,

I actually did that in Charcoal and it took some time, since it smudged a lot in certain parts, so i used chalk to clear that up. Thank you, I always enjoy feedback. By the way, that's a fight scene that's from a game Gears of War 2. Very Happy
Pig
Salute You in Your Grave
Pig
June 23rd, 2010 at 04:23pm
Miss Jeka Lovett,

Wow, I can imagine that doing it in charcoal would take a lot of time... And clearing up the smudging with the chalk is actually a really smart thing to do, I never would have thought of that... Very Happy And you're welcome... ^___^
Don Juan Triumphant
Salute You in Your Grave
Don Juan Triumphant
June 24th, 2010 at 11:51am
lady fro
yeah, i can only draw once in a while in my spare time. i cant take any classes in school or from any art teachers or anything for a few reasons, mainly because stupid band takes up all my time lol so im pretty much self taught. thanks. Smile
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
June 24th, 2010 at 03:55pm
I have more now. Very Happy

pastel drawing. from a game. halo 3

color pencil drawing.

Another charcoal drawing.

drawing of apples:

Blue fairy, media: pastels

I wanted to make these pics into links but photobucket is having trouble.
Pig
Salute You in Your Grave
Pig
June 24th, 2010 at 06:15pm
To Miss Jeka Lovett: WOW! I love all of these a lot! Very Happy I especially really really like your colored pencil drawing of the flowers. It's stunningly beautiful... The pencil is blended really really well, and that's a hard thing to do with colored pencil, at least that's what I think. My other favorite of the bunch is the apple drawing. It's just so perfect. All of the drawings are good but those two are amazing... Very Happy
Sergey Lazarev.
Always Born a Crime
Sergey Lazarev.
June 25th, 2010 at 09:09am

I tried. :]
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
June 26th, 2010 at 03:43pm
Lady Fro:
To Miss Jeka Lovett: WOW! I love all of these a lot! Very Happy I especially really really like your colored pencil drawing of the flowers. It's stunningly beautiful... The pencil is blended really really well, and that's a hard thing to do with colored pencil, at least that's what I think. My other favorite of the bunch is the apple drawing. It's just so perfect. All of the drawings are good but those two are amazing... Very Happy

Very Happy Thank you lots! yes, the blending in with the color pencils was hard. and the apples was hard to draw too since some of the details were small. Thanks again for the compliments!
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
June 30th, 2010 at 09:54am
Lady Fro:

To Izaya: I really really like your style. I think it's really cool and unique. For the most recent piece you posted I really like the color. But, that is a thing that I noticed in the work that you've posted. All of your stuff seems to have really nice colors that work together to bring out the best in the drawing. I'm also guessing that you do your work digitally? If so, I think that you have a good grasp on the medium. Great Job on all of your stuff... Very Happy It's pretty awesome.

Thank you! ^^
Yes, most of my work is usually done digitally , mostly because I don't have to clean up afterwards xD .

--

Finished a new one this morning, and for once I'm quite happy with how it looks ~