Salute You in Your Grave
stfu.
December 21st, 2005 at 11:04am
Where the hell'd u get it?
secret_goldfish
Shotgun Sinner
secret_goldfish
December 21st, 2005 at 11:11am
oo i have gerard too, but i got it from spencers so i got a jim dunlap mcr guitar pick. you can get the dolls at hot topic or spencers. spencers gives guitar picks and hot topic gives prayer cards
MelancholyMurdress
Fabulous Killjoy
MelancholyMurdress
December 21st, 2005 at 12:09pm
secret_goldfish:
oo i have gerard too, but i got it from spencers so i got a jim dunlap mcr guitar pick. you can get the dolls at hot topic or spencers. spencers gives guitar picks and hot topic gives prayer cards

Do you live in the US? Cause I'm in the US and I can't find the action figures anywhere. They're not at Spencers OR Hot Topic.
secret_goldfish
Shotgun Sinner
secret_goldfish
December 21st, 2005 at 12:11pm
MelancholyMurdress:
secret_goldfish:

Do you live in the US? Cause I'm in the US and I can't find the action figures anywhere. They're not at Spencers OR Hot Topic.
yesh i live in the us...wait they arent in spencers or hot topic?!? where do you live? cause i live in NYC, and maybe things get shipped at different dates.
MelancholyMurdress
Fabulous Killjoy
MelancholyMurdress
December 21st, 2005 at 12:13pm
secret_goldfish:
MelancholyMurdress:
secret_goldfish:

yesh i live in the us...wait they arent in spencers or hot topic?!? where do you live? cause i live in NYC, and maybe things get shipped at different dates.

I live in Maryland. You're prolly right, I guess the shipping dates are different or something. but I guess I'll keep checking both stores for them, they'll get to the Hot Topic and Spencers where I live eventually ^_^
Chemical_Gurl
Killjoy
Chemical_Gurl
December 21st, 2005 at 12:18pm
what where do u get the action figures? they arent at hot topic. are they out in the US yet??
secret_goldfish
Shotgun Sinner
secret_goldfish
December 21st, 2005 at 12:40pm
theyr out but i think that there are different shipping dates...so it sort of depends on where you live i guess. but im sure they'll reach you.
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
December 21st, 2005 at 12:42pm
There's already threads on the dolls... could you not of just posted all of this in there?
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 21st, 2005 at 04:02pm
i want it i need it
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
December 22nd, 2005 at 09:40am
oohhh... kewl!!!! That is extremely awesome!!!!
A S H L E E
Jazz Hands
A S H L E E
December 22nd, 2005 at 09:51am
ohhhhh some one plze tell me were to get em frm i live in the UK n ive been to every cartoon shop i know and i cant find them any were!!
secret_goldfish
Shotgun Sinner
secret_goldfish
December 22nd, 2005 at 10:05am
is there a hot topic or spencers in the uk?!? i live in america so i dont know.
dirty bisexual mosher...
Motor Baby
dirty bisexual mosher...
December 22nd, 2005 at 12:24pm
I got my gerard yesterday!
dirty bisexual mosher...
Motor Baby
dirty bisexual mosher...
December 22nd, 2005 at 12:24pm
he is presently in his coffin with his little red handgun
Briiii.
Bleeding on the Floor
Briiii.
December 22nd, 2005 at 12:39pm
MelancholyMurdress:
secret_goldfish:
MelancholyMurdress:
secret_goldfish:

I live in Maryland. You're prolly right, I guess the shipping dates are different or something. but I guess I'll keep checking both stores for them, they'll get to the Hot Topic and Spencers where I live eventually ^_^

yeah i live in NC and i gots mine at hot topic. you'll definately get urs soon. maybe ask someone that works at hot topic if they know when, or if, they're coming in.
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
December 22nd, 2005 at 12:59pm
iero_rocks:
ohhhhh some one plze tell me were to get em frm i live in the UK n ive been to every cartoon shop i know and i cant find them any were!!
forbidden planet
That's where I got all mine from.

www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk
The website has sold out of Gerard I think so it's better to go to an actual shop.
LetMeRawkYourWorld
Killjoy
LetMeRawkYourWorld
December 22nd, 2005 at 02:35pm
omg i want them! i was in spencers and hot topic the other day and i didnt see them. i wasnt looking for them but i didnt happen to see them. i woulda been like "screw my frineds! (i was buying them xmas pesents) I'm spending my money on gerard!" lol.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 22nd, 2005 at 05:46pm
omg i got it!!!!I AM SO HAPPY!!!!I live in canada and the store near my house literally just got them today i only had enough for gerard today but im getting the other 4 next time i get paid
Chemical_Gurl
Killjoy
Chemical_Gurl
December 24th, 2005 at 06:40pm
omg i really want a gerard action figure!! i want all of them!! omg