Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR plushies!!!

AuthorMessage
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 24th, 2005 at 04:00pm
Okay, I saw this pic of a Gerard plushie, from the making of Helena or some shit... if you can find out where it's from, tell me plz...

it's on the Gerard pics page of INO... 3rd page of that...

Anyways, I saw it and I thought "that looks just like the style of dolls I make!" and I mentioned that fact to a friend on an MCR yahoo group, and he/she requested one... so that got me thinkin that I could make a little bit of money for this... so I will make dolls in the likeness of any of the band members (or yourself, if you wish) for anyone who will pay me a small $10 per doll... that covers materials, time and energy, packing and shipping, with a small amount left for profit.

So... lemme know! But just to arn you, I prolly wont be able to get to them for a little bit, cuz I go to boot camp Aug. 9... but I get outta there in 2 months, so ya know... not too bad, ne?
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
July 24th, 2005 at 04:48pm
i dont think thats going to work...
i wouldnt buy something from someone that i dont know also i how do i know that the payment method is safe?
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 24th, 2005 at 05:19pm
erm... you're right... huh... well, I am a very trustworthy person when it comes to money, but I dunno how to prove that to you guys... my friends, family, and Petty Officers all know that but...

Grrr... Evil or Very Mad
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
July 24th, 2005 at 05:28pm
chemically_romanced_2005:
Okay, I saw this pic of a Gerard plushie, from the making of Helena or some shit... if you can find out where it's from, tell me plz...

Anyways, I saw it and I thought "that looks just like the style of dolls I make!" and I mentioned that fact to a friend on an MCR yahoo group, and he/she requested one... so that got me thinkin that I could make a little bit of money for this... so I will make dolls in the likeness of any of the band members (or yourself, if you wish) for anyone who will pay me a small $10 per doll... that covers materials, time and energy, packing and shipping, with a small amount left for profit.

So... lemme know! But just to arn you, I prolly wont be able to get to them for a little bit, cuz I go to boot camp Aug. 9... but I get outta there in 2 months, so ya know... not too bad, ne?
im going to try and make a Gerard one and then ill take it from there to see if i can do ones of the rest of the band,,cus i have a picture but i want to see how hard its going to be
Shaylee
Bleeding on the Floor
Shaylee
July 24th, 2005 at 05:30pm
Boot Camp?
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 24th, 2005 at 08:06pm
All we are, it's not that hard... but then again I had my master seamstress mom teaching me! It was one of my first projects. I also make clothes from no pattern. do ya wanna see?

Helena^, yeah, I'm in da Navy (damn military)... Somewhere to say, free food, they pay to teach you, free college, money to blow (or buy new equipment for your band)... yeah, that's the whole reason I cut my hair. I'm only in for 5 yrs., then I'm getting my band together seriously, and we'll set out to become known...
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
July 25th, 2005 at 10:41pm
chemically_romanced_2005:
Okay, I saw this pic of a Gerard plushie, from the making of Helena or some ####... if you can find out where it's from, tell me plz...

theres no doubt that i would LOVE an mcr doll, but i dunno you and sending cash to you doesnt sound like a good idea. and besides all my money is going to my Amy-needs-merch-from-warped fund
smithersx
Killjoy
smithersx
July 26th, 2005 at 03:52am

That sounds like a great idea. Except Im from Northern Ireland so I don't have the same currency as you, but I think that's a cool idea seriously. If you can't get big enough feedback on here, then you should definitely advertise in your hometown in newspapers and that, you would make quite a profit, what with the MCR fans growing rapidly and multiplying.....
waiting_4_Gerard
Killjoy
waiting_4_Gerard
July 26th, 2005 at 04:03am
oh hot diggity dog! ~i dont know what strange force possed me to do that~ I wan one no i want a gerard a real life gerard yeah.....nice!
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
July 26th, 2005 at 04:21am
im making a gerard one right now, actually, i just finished sewing the body....handstitched it all without any help, i put a LOT of effort into it and i like how its going so far
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
July 30th, 2005 at 11:59am
why don't you set up an account on ebay then you could sell them to a more expanded mcr fanbase
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
July 30th, 2005 at 11:59am
why don't you set up an account on ebay then you could sell them to a more expanded mcr fanbase
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
July 30th, 2005 at 12:17pm
smithersx:

That sounds like a great idea. Except Im from Northern Ireland so I don't have the same currency as you, but I think that's a cool idea seriously. If you can't get big enough feedback on here, then you should definitely advertise in your hometown in newspapers and that, you would make quite a profit, what with the MCR fans growing rapidly and multiplying.....

I have the same problem, being from england, but I'd happily pay for postage and stuff...
GerardWAyIzMyIdol
Killjoy
GerardWAyIzMyIdol
July 30th, 2005 at 05:20pm
GreenFlySoup:

i was just thinking that because ive got an ebay account(my mums) and its really good!
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
July 30th, 2005 at 05:22pm
yay! i finished my Gerard doll....when i get a pic ill try and post it
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
July 30th, 2005 at 05:26pm
Yes! Do Cool
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
July 30th, 2005 at 08:57pm
GerardWAyIzMyIdol:
GreenFlySoup:

i was just thinking that because ive got an ebay account(my mums) and its really good!

yeah it is, they sell everything. I did a random search for marshmallows and there was some on there Cool
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
August 2nd, 2005 at 03:33pm
MaRsHmAlLoWs? wow... Shocked

well, you will be happy to know that I have decided NOT to go into the military!!!! Very Happy YAY!!! So I can still make all these and talk to yous guys and... yeah, mebbe I'll do that ebay thing.
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
August 5th, 2005 at 02:56pm
BTW, everyone... Even if you're overseas and get different currency, I'd LOVE to have some! I collect, and all I've got so far is a pennig from Germany and some Mexican currency... So ya, you can still pay!!! I'll set up an ebay account soon...
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
August 5th, 2005 at 03:15pm
:O i shall save you some money off holiday, too. then you shall have English moneys and Cyprus Cool